PDA

View Full Version : Woman Attacked W/ Cue Ball In Taco Bell Drive-Thru

S0Noma
02-02-2008, 10:06 AM
MASSILLON, Ohio -- A woman is recovering after being attacked while going through a Taco Bell drive-through in Massillon.

Police said another woman attacked Georgia Gugliuzza on Thursday morning, using a cue ball as a weapon.

Tiffany Brown has been arrested and charged in connection with the attack.

Gugliuzza's fiance, Frank Loder, said he is still in shock about what happened.

"It was unbelievable. I couldn't believe something like that could happen," said Loder.

According to police, after the women screamed at each other from inside of their cars, Brown allegedly got out of her car with a billiard ball inside of a sock and hit Gugliuzza with it four times.

Massillon Police Sgt. Thomas Minarcheck said he is baffled by the case and police are continuing their investigation.

"I don't understand how you can become that impatient while you're in line at Taco Bell," he said.

Police said it was that lack of patience that sparked the random and brutal attack.

They said Brown was mad at Gugliuzza for taking too long while she was ordering.

Loder said his fiancee lost a couple of teeth, had to get three staples in her head and sustained some bad bruises to her face.

Police said Brown was drinking the night of the alleged attack. She is currently in jail and is charged with driving under the influence and felonious assault.

web page (http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15197917/detail.html)

Deeman3
02-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Is a blue circle cue ball best for this?

Just one more thing to tarnish the image of our fine sport. Will the debauchery never end.

Drive-by attacks on Taco Vendors...

Did she have health care coverage? Dental?

Cue balls don't kill people, people kill people.

Did she ever think of just backing up from the window when she saw cue ball woman stuffing the ball into a sock and winding up?

How long are those waits at Taco Bell?

Drop1
02-04-2008, 02:56 PM
The wait depends on how soon they can grind the rats,and add the taco sauce.

Deeman3
02-04-2008, 03:28 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harry,

I have always suspected how they keep prices so low.

Yo Quiero Rato Bell.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooltchr
02-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Be very careful when you offer someone "cue ball in hand"!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Steve

SlowMoving
02-04-2008, 07:41 PM
That is a adaptation of fighting taken from prison inmates. They, prisoners, call it a lock in a sock. They put their padlock in a sock and it becomes a deadly weapon. It is also used by military personal using any foreign object as a weapon in a sock. Another version is using a bar of soap. Ever see Marines use their belts as a weapon of last resort?

Drop1
02-04-2008, 08:22 PM
I once tried to rob a gas station,with a bar of Ivory soap in a sock. My older brother guaranteed,that once hit the guy would be out like a light. Anyway I snuck up behind the guy,and cut lose with every fiber of muscle in me,and nailed the guy right on top the head. The bastard jumped up,and threw me from one side of the building to the other,and then slammed me to the floor. My older brother took off running,and this guy continued slapping the snot out of me. Thats the trouble,when you are seven years old...ya just don't know who to trust.

Deeman3
02-05-2008, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> I once tried to rob a gas station,with a bar of Ivory soap in a sock. My older brother guaranteed,that once hit the guy would be out like a light. Anyway I snuck up behind the guy,and cut lose with every fiber of muscle in me,and nailed the guy right on top the head. The bastard jumped up,and threw me from one side of the building to the other,and then slammed me to the floor. My older brother took off running,and this guy continued slapping the snot out of me. Thats the trouble,when you are seven years old...ya just don't know who to trust. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Harry,

Never, ever bring a piece of soap to a "lock in a sock" fight. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I think all of us tried larceny at that age. I remember the spanking was worse than the darts I tried to steal ever would be. Of course, now I could sue my parents.....</font color>

SpiderMan
02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
They're often drunk, always late, and usually have a cueball with them. I guess this one only had small holes in her socks /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
I think all of us tried larceny at that age.
My crime field specialty was burglary. Our first attempt netted our gang of four, exactly $.12. Two of us escaped out the back door when the home owner came in the front door...the other two had to hang down from the second floor window and jump. That ended our criminal enterprise at the tender age of around 10.
The next attempt was at age 16; went along as a favor to a friend. His girl friend's Grandparents, who were raising her, objected to the budding romance...we broke into their house, made off with less then $2, and Ken left a "DNA" deposit, on a dish in their refrig.
Three years later though, they were married, and I was an usher in the wedding. We never did give the $$ back...
Great marriage, and Ken was a great father to his two kids...

wolfdancer
02-05-2008, 11:16 AM
A new meaning perhaps for ball-in-hand?

Drop1
02-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Ya,if that fight breaks out in the shower,Billy Bob keeps trying to mount the break dancer. I favor coed prisons,least a girl can make a honest living. They could put Father Smellwell,in charge of day care center. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DickLeonard
02-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Deeman three Golf Balls would have done the same thing and left pretty dimples in her head.####

Gayle in MD
02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Hmmm...must have been Dove Soap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
02-06-2008, 11:34 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
02-06-2008, 01:21 PM
How come I'm getting a hard on you lubricious little bitch? Well you know Lava Soap just doesn't make it,ask anyone thats been there. Oh my goodness,my mustache is at attention! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You must just be horny today. I meant Dove, as in Hawk and Dove, you know, non violent...

Oh well, I shouldn't have told you, now I spoiled it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Drop1
02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
XOXO Hawk soap he he he ya right /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif"Buba pass the Hawk soap,I think I caught a canary. Bless you girl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif