PDA

View Full Version : LASIK Risks and Benefits

cuteJAY
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I want to share this article that I read about Lasik.Since Im also planning to undergo in the near future. Hope this one will to give more knowledge about Lasik. Most patients are extremely pleased with their LASIK results. LASIK eye surgery benefits include improved visual activity, freedom from corrective eyewear, and possibly new career opportunities. Patients who achieve a successful LASIK outcome can eliminate their need for glasses or contact lenses, and enjoy the freedom of clear vision at all times. Patients can play sports, swim, spend a day at the beach, and participate in various activities without the restrictions that glasses and contacts bring. LASIK eye surgery is a safe and effective treatment that has continued to gain popularity among patients.
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with LASIK, but in the hands of a highly skilled and experienced surgeon, LASIK is a particularly safe and reliable procedure. Nevertheless, you should talk with your surgeon about any risks associated with the procedure, as well as all the benefits. Keep in mind that at Lasik-1 your care will be entrusted to an industry leading surgeon who uses some of the most advanced LASIK technology available today. You can check my2020 (http://www.my2020.com) for more information about Lasik. Godbless

Drop1
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Got anything for hemorrhoids,or snatch rash?

bsmutz
02-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Can crabs be zapped with the Lazik laser one at a time? Darn those itchy bastards! I tried stringing one up as a warning to the others, but they just don't seem to care.

Drop1
02-05-2008, 01:15 PM
No,they don't care,even when you are at the pharmacy and the cute cashier asks her boss,in a loud voice,"we have any Blue Ointment," and the boss says,"stand back,we don't cater to deviates".Then you notice the only Newspaper they have is The Watch Tower. You could try close dancing with CuteJay,but you might pickup something worse.

DickLeonard
02-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Just beware of the Dr. that never made a mistake, you mght be number one. Then you will be playing Golf in the Blind League.####

chuvaekek
02-06-2008, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cuteJAY:</font><hr>
I want to share this article that I read about Lasik.Since Im also planning to undergo in the near future. Hope this one will to give more knowledge about Lasik. Most patients are extremely pleased with their LASIK results. LASIK eye surgery benefits include improved visual activity, freedom from corrective eyewear, and possibly new career opportunities. Patients who achieve a successful LASIK outcome can eliminate their need for glasses or contact lenses, and enjoy the freedom of clear vision at all times. Patients can play sports, swim, spend a day at the beach, and participate in various activities without the restrictions that glasses and contacts bring. LASIK eye surgery is a safe and effective treatment that has continued to gain popularity among patients.
As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with LASIK, but in the hands of a highly skilled and experienced surgeon, LASIK is a particularly safe and reliable procedure. Nevertheless, you should talk with your surgeon about any risks associated with the procedure, as well as all the benefits. Keep in mind that at Lasik-1 your care will be entrusted to an industry leading surgeon who uses some of the most advanced LASIK technology available today. You can check my2020 (http://www.my2020.com) for more information about Lasik. Godbless
<hr /></blockquote>

I suffered for almost 16 years of my life having a hard time to see and wearing those thick glasses that made me like a 50 years old loser. I had my astigmatism (http://www.my2020.com) when I was young (back in my adolescentís stage) then last year I decided to be free, free from glasses and contacts thatís been part of me for almost 16 years. Im sick and tired of having a limitation in all things that I do, especially with my favorite sports and doing some stuff, my Astigmatism was really a hindrance to me not only in my passion but in my work, So last year as a thanks giving gift to myself I fly to Kansas to have a Lasik exam to determine if im a good candidate and fortunately I was. Right now I can say that im in the process of healing the side effects of it (and its normal) and I feel good and great about myself not wearing those contacts and glasses anymore. Its nice to live like a normal being.

Drop1
02-06-2008, 01:06 PM
So they reshape the cornea with laser,and the cheapest place to have it done,is in third world countries. I need a drink.

SKennedy
02-06-2008, 01:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> So they reshape the cornea with laser,and the cheapest place to have it done,is in third world countries. I need a drink. <hr /></blockquote>

And we thought the hustlers were in the pool room?

Drop1
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
We are,we just can't play pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif