PDA

View Full Version : I may be looking to sell my Meucci Tomohawk

Meucci_Tomohawk
02-06-2008, 09:00 AM
It is an early model with the block style Meucci Originals on the butt. I would say it is in 95% condition. Does anyone know what a cue like this would fetch? Does anyone know someone in the Atlanta area that may be interested? Thanks in advance for any feedback!!

1Time
02-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Maybe someone here knows what that stick would be worth. I don't. I suggest using a search engine like Google and search for Meucci Tomahawk. The following is a site I found that might help you: http://www.discountpoolcues.com/meucci_pool_cue_collectables.htm.

Selling it on eBay probably would get you the best price. But be sure to set a reserve price that is high enough it does not sell for less than what you want.

If instead wanting to sell it in person, I suggest posting it for sale in the Atlanta section of craigslist, and keep deleting and reposting your ad every 2 days to keep your ad at the top of the list for all to see.

If selling it online, it will make a huge difference if you provide clear pictures that accurately depict the cue. I suggest having someone do this for you if you can't.

Meucci_Tomohawk
02-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks so much for your reply!! I will do all of the above!!

Meucci_Tomohawk
02-06-2008, 09:51 AM
I read in another post (thank you btw) to call Darren at Meucci cues. As written in the post he was very helpful. He told me it was a Tomohawk 88-5b and that it could fetch up to $1000 with the right buyer. WOW I hate to part with it but It's been collecting dust for quite some time now. Thanks for the info. you guys!!

Drop1
02-07-2008, 03:17 PM
The operative words are "right buyer". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif