PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Rat

Drop1
02-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Happy Chinese New Year to all.

hondo
02-06-2008, 09:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Happy Chinese New Year to all. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm just trying to win the cheese, buddy.

Drop1
02-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Hell you can get the cheese from the government for free,like the rest of us. Now they are just finishing the year of the Pig. I know some posters hate to see that year end...you know who,but don't say nothin,give them time to rat themselves out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
02-07-2008, 09:37 AM
How very appropriate that last year was the Chniese year of the pig! LOL, didn't know that, but given their on going theft in the global market, it certainly fits.

Now, the year of the rat? I suppose we will now get to observe what they do to us, compliments of George Bush, with their economic advantage he provided them, since we owe them over a trillion, and Bush has ruined the economy, and burried this nation in debt.

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
02-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Every major company in the world,has set up in China,and unless China can supply the resources these countries need,the Global pigs will pull out. We are fighting two wars,and in both wars aiding, our down fall,by ignorance,and ego. China is taking the money they make from the investor companies,and creating the dominant power in the world,and we are rushing to help them. Conditions today are too important to leave to politi cians. I like Obama,he has charm,he can think on his feet,he has the backing of political dynasties,and is very intelligent. But he is not WTF the country needs at this time in history,and we dont need McBlain. I favor Hillary,because she is a ruthless hard nose bitch,who will not be swayed from her stated goals. I hate to post this,because I know certain people will be reaching for their zippers,to make find their brains,and then post a ton of crap. They won´t get a reply from me,because this is to you. Have a crepe while they flap their toothless gums.

eg8r
02-07-2008, 11:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, the year of the rat? I suppose we will now get to observe what they do to us, compliments of George Bush, with their economic advantage he provided them, since we owe them over a trillion, and Bush has ruined the economy, and burried this nation in debt.
<hr /></blockquote> They aren't going to do anything if they think hillary will be elected. They know if the clintons are back in town then the Lincoln bed will be open for business again.

eg8r

pooltchr
02-07-2008, 11:41 AM
With all the issues you listed regarding China, does it not bother you that the Clintons were in bed with China for 8 years? What makes you think Hillary is the answer? Hell, she was part of the PROBLEM!!!
Steve

LWW
02-07-2008, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Every major company in the world,has set up in China,and unless China can supply the resources these countries need,the Global pigs will pull out. We are fighting two wars,and in both wars aiding, our down fall,by ignorance,and ego. China is taking the money they make from the investor companies,and creating the dominant power in the world,and we are rushing to help them. Conditions today are too important to leave to politi cians. I like Obama,he has charm,he can think on his feet,he has the backing of political dynasties,and is very intelligent. But he is not WTF the country needs at this time in history,and we dont need McBlain. I favor Hillary,because she is a ruthless hard nose bitch,who will not be swayed from her stated goals. I hate to post this,because I know certain people will be reaching for their zippers,to make find their brains,and then post a ton of crap. They won´t get a reply from me,because this is to you. Have a crepe while they flap their toothless gums. <hr /></blockquote>
My, that was precious.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I thought the last 7 years were the years of the rat.
Interestingly enough GWB was born in a rat year 1946....
and from the new year's advice for rats:
"...The rat who will succeed is the one who remembers that greed and manipulation may bring quick victories but ultimately strengthen enemies........"

Drop1
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
This is King George's last year,to provide more strength to our enemies. Come to think of it,we never got anything positive from the Rat.

hondo
02-08-2008, 06:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> With all the issues you listed regarding China, does it not bother you that the Clintons were in bed with China for 8 years? What makes you think Hillary is the answer? Hell, she was part of the PROBLEM!!!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Why do I never see any conservatives complaining about the billions Bush is borrowing from the Chinese to finance his dirty little war?
An inconvenient truth?

LWW
02-08-2008, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> With all the issues you listed regarding China, does it not bother you that the Clintons were in bed with China for 8 years? What makes you think Hillary is the answer? Hell, she was part of the PROBLEM!!!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>
My guess is that ot's because you never pay attention.

LWW

Why do I never see any conservatives complaining about the billions Bush is borrowing from the Chinese to finance his dirty little war?
An inconvenient truth? <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
02-08-2008, 10:32 AM
She didn't mortgage the country in trillions of debt to China. Tell us, what damage was done to this country as regards China, due to the Clintons, or are you maintaining that all the debt we owe China due to George Bush borrowing trillions from them, to pay for his Tax cuts for the wealthy, and his illegal occupation of Iraq, while allowing China to cheat us, on going, billions, or is it trillions, in trade deficits, unchecked by this idiotic president, for over seven years. What else can he do now that he has mortgaged the country on behalf of his ego, to China. You didn't notice how the Saudi's laughed in his face when he went over there pleading, kissing ass, and sword dancing for lower oil prices? China is laughing too, all the way to the bank.

The UN report said that Iraq's economy, this year and next year will grow at a rate of 7 to 8%. the US economy is growing right now, or was until this last corporate robbery in the housing industry, at 1.5%. Do you have any idea of China's present growth? I didn't think so. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

We are tapped out. The US saves nothing. The cost of the illegal Iraq invastion and occupation is a drag on the economy, the MAJOR drag.

Bush has done nothing to rescue this country from China's thievery of American dollars, and in fact, Bush is responsible for this entire fiasco, but you righties want to avoid all those facts, using the same old worn out means of irrelevant right wing BULLSH*T, yeah, lets blame this whole mess on an overnight in Abe's bedroom.

Sheesh! How damned uninformed, partisan, and utterly ridiculous is that?

If we don't remove Republicans from their positions, this country doesn't have a shot in hell at getting out of the mess they have made. Or shall we continue to pay Iraqis to cease killing our troops for the next one hundred years, because we are getting NOTHING out of this, but debt, and a mass slaughter of our own people, for the benefit of war profiteering pigs, connected to the Bush administration, and the Republican pigs.

The handful of al Qaeda that we have killed in Iraq, have been replaced by ten times their number. How does this fiasco prevent another nineteen terrorists from creating another 9/11, or worse?

Unbelievable! Republicans never change, It's always about a lot of Bullsh** rhetoric that doesn't address the reality of the difference between escalating a no win proposition of continued loss, and the irrelevant bravado of War Mongering war profiteers, who are fine with watching the troops continue to die, for their bank accounts.

Iraq is a cess pool of corruption. Nothing will ever change that. That's all they know. That's all they'
ve ever been, and that's all they will ever be. Staying there and continuing with this fiasco provides no advantage to America, and has nothing at all to do with terror, 9/11, WMD's, or Homeland Security. We've been financing both sides of this battle using our own dollars to finance the murderrers who kill our own people. IT ISN"T AL QAEDA. al Qaeda is expanding all over the world, while we spin our wheels, and ruin our economy, while pissing off more terrorists, who are knocking one another over in their rush to the jjihad.

Terrorism isn't a Nation, it's a tactic, a strategy. Remaining in a no win situation, while our country slips into the abyss, isn't honorable. This is NOT a WAR. It is an illegal occupation.

Pure insanity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
How refreshing to read non fiction in the vast wasteland of Republican mythology!

The Pentagon has created a panel of anaylists to stream line their operations. Only one Senatro was asked to join. Hillary Clinton.

I watched her biography last night on MSNBC, yeah, the only time in six months they've had anything good about Hillary, but they conveniently made a mistake, and it showed up on the listings as, The Mind of Manson. Typical right wing tactics.

Bush spoke this morning at the Republican myth fest, "The war on terror brought us to Iraq."
WHAT A CROCK!

Dick Cheney told Halliburton, "If you want oil, you've got to go where the oil is."

American interests have not been an issue with this bunch. The obvious results are there for all to see. There is absolutely no connection between American interests, and the illegal occupation in Iraq. Repiglicans are a joke, and a bad one at that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Only one person on the horizon can make the changes we need, and withstand the Republican spin meisters, and that's Hillary Clinton. Obama is just another pawn of the rich and famous, all sizzle and no steak. Just watch her take him apart in these next two debates.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I never Voted For A BUSHY. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
02-08-2008, 01:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> She didn't mortgage the country in trillions of debt to China. <font color="red"> No, she didn't. She had no authority, since she was JUST THE FIRST LADY. (part of her 35 years of experience, I guess) </font color> Tell us, what damage was done to this country as regards China, due to the Clintons, or are you maintaining that all the debt we owe China due to George Bush borrowing trillions from them, to pay for his Tax cuts for the wealthy, and his illegal occupation of Iraq, while allowing China to cheat us, on going, billions, or is it trillions, in trade deficits, unchecked by this idiotic president, for over seven years. <font color="red"> Do you even realise that for all the rambling in the previous sentence, you apparently even lost your own track of where you were going? How the hell is anyone supposed to read a sentence like that? </font color> What else can he do now that he has mortgaged the country on behalf of his ego, to China. <font color="red"> We weren't talking about GW, we were talking about Hillary </font color> You didn't notice how the Saudi's laughed in his face when he went over there pleading, kissing ass, and sword dancing for lower oil prices? China is laughing too, all the way to the bank. <font color="red"> We weren't talking about Gw, we were talking about Hillary </font color>

The UN report said that Iraq's economy, this year and next year will grow at a rate of 7 to 8%. the US economy is growing right now, or was until this last corporate robbery in the housing industry, at 1.5%. Do you have any idea of China's present growth? I didn't think so. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <font color="red"> Obviously, you don't know, or you would have certainly taken the opportunity to enlighten us with your vast global economic wisdom </font color>

We are tapped out. The US saves nothing. The cost of the illegal Iraq invastion and occupation is a drag on the economy, the MAJOR drag. <font color="red"> Once again, you are off track. We were talking about Hillary...remember???? </font color>

Bush has done nothing to rescue this country from China's thievery of American dollars, and in fact, Bush is responsible for this entire fiasco, but you righties want to avoid all those facts, using the same old worn out means of irrelevant right wing BULLSH*T, yeah, lets blame this whole mess on an overnight in Abe's bedroom. <font color="red"> I can only say that past actions are the best predictor of future actions. </font color>

Sheesh! How damned uninformed, partisan, and utterly ridiculous is that? <font color="red"> If you are talking about the drivel you just posted, I would say that describes it very well. </font color>

If we don't remove Republicans from their positions, this country doesn't have a shot in hell at getting out of the mess they have made. Or shall we continue to pay Iraqis to cease killing our troops for the next one hundred years, because we are getting NOTHING out of this, but debt, and a mass slaughter of our own people, for the benefit of war profiteering pigs, connected to the Bush administration, and the Republican pigs. <font color="red"> And you think conservatives are partisan????????????? </font color>

The handful of al Qaeda that we have killed in Iraq, have been replaced by ten times their number. <font color="red"> Yeah...they have so many that they have started drafting retarded women to carry their bombs for them. </font color> How does this fiasco prevent another nineteen terrorists from creating another 9/11, or worse? <font color="red"> Seems to have done the job so far..... </font color>

Unbelievable! Republicans never change, <font color="red"> getting a little partisan again? </font color> It's always about a lot of Bullsh** rhetoric that doesn't address the reality of the difference between escalating a no win proposition of continued loss, and the irrelevant bravado of War Mongering war profiteers, who are fine with watching the troops continue to die, for their bank accounts. <font color="red"> More of your liberal BS</font color>

Iraq is a cess pool of corruption. Nothing will ever change that. <font color="red"> that's pretty fatalistic, don't you think? </font color> That's all they know. That's all they'
ve ever been, and that's all they will ever be. <font color="red"> Making a blanket statement like that about any group of people just shows your own prejudice. If someone made the same comment about women, you would blow a gasket!!!!!!! </font color> Staying there and continuing with this fiasco provides no advantage to America, and has nothing at all to do with terror, 9/11, WMD's, or Homeland Security. We've been financing both sides of this battle using our own dollars to finance the murderrers who kill our own people. IT ISN"T AL QAEDA. al Qaeda is expanding all over the world, while we spin our wheels, and ruin our economy, while pissing off more terrorists, who are knocking one another over in their rush to the jjihad. <font color="red"> You're right...maybe we should just join their side and maybe they will leave us alone. </font color>

Terrorism isn't a Nation, it's a tactic, a strategy. <font color="red"> Wow...a glimmer of hope....i detect a valid comment from you here </font color> Remaining in a no win situation, while our country slips into the abyss, isn't honorable. This is NOT a WAR. It is an illegal occupation. <font color="red"> You should have quit while you were ahead </font color>

Pure insanity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
<font color="red"> exactly what I think when I read a post like this one. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
02-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey Steve,
Stuff it. I don't care what you think. It isn't partisan to acknowledge the colossal mess that George Bush, and the Republican Party has made of this country. Go on back and stick your head in the sand, where you generally keep it non stop. Hillary is way above your head.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
02-09-2008, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey Steve,
Stuff it. I don't care what you think. It isn't partisan to acknowledge the colossal mess that George Bush, and the Republican Party has made of this country. Go on back and stick your head in the sand, where you generally keep it non stop. Hillary is way above your head.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Another well thought out, intelligent response!
Typical. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Steve