PDA

View Full Version : *SNIFF-SNIFF* I smell a Clinton behind this!

LWW
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
OH MY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY)

This is going to be, as Clarence Thomas said, "nothing but a high tech lynching".

LWW

bamadog
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Are we going to see this on the MSM?
Can you imagine the response to these allegations if Obama were a Republican?

LWW
02-07-2008, 05:11 PM
HERE (http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_Larry_Sinclair_012308.mp3) is an interview with the guy, but it's from a moonbat site.

LWW

wolfdancer
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM
you and the dawg, finally got your own blog, "Sweetheart" ...ain't nobody else "buying"
does he know that you plan to desert the uber-right ranks (and him) as you have now began to paint yourself as a Libertarian? What a f**k'g joke that is. What's that saying about rats being the first ones to leave a sinking ship?
Say, what is this "Sweetheart" stuff anyway, with Gayle? Does a strong woman, willing to stand up against the tirades (and tag-teaming) of others....turn you on?
Maybe you two should ease up on her...it just ain't going to help your image that despite your best double team efforts,and the accompanying threats, insults, conjecture, lies, etc... two of AZB's "finest" self styled "hitmen" can't cope with one sweet grandmotherly type.
In fact, she might have taught you the error of your ways, since you iz now a Libertarian (God help the Libertarian party)

LWW
02-08-2008, 04:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you and the dawg, finally got your own blog, "Sweetheart" ...ain't nobody else "buying"
does he know that you plan to desert the uber-right ranks (and him) as you have now began to paint yourself as a Libertarian? What a f**k'g joke that is. What's that saying about rats being the first ones to leave a sinking ship?<hr /></blockquote>
Nothing incnsistent at all there ... and if you paid attention to what I said instead of what other explained to you that they wish I had said you would know that.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2008, 04:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say, what is this "Sweetheart" stuff anyway, with Gayle? Does a strong woman, willing to stand up against the tirades (and tag-teaming) of others....turn you on? <hr /></blockquote>
It's quite simple ... I'm being nice and giving her the benefit of a doubt and considering her rants to be due to possessing the naivete' of a child.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2008, 05:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>Maybe you two should ease up on her...it just ain't going to help your image that despite your best double team efforts,and the accompanying threats, insults, conjecture, lies, etc... two of AZB's "finest" self styled "hitmen" can't cope with one sweet grandmotherly type.<hr /></blockquote>
No hits or threats were made ... but you knew that.

As far as easing up on here? That's outside of my control. When she stops telling/repeating lies I'll gladly stop pointing out that she is telling/spreading lies.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2008, 05:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>In fact, she might have taught you the error of your ways, since you iz now a Libertarian (God help the Libertarian party) <hr /></blockquote>
I have been a libertarian spirit for 30 years and have railed against the 2 party system as long as I have been here.

You are blinded to it however because of partisan hatred. Since I dion't hate Bush I must be a hardcore R in your simple little mind.

Go get some fresh air wolfie ... it'll do you good.

LWW

LWW
02-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Now wolfie, how about manning up for once and actually speak your own thoughts on the original post without asking Gayle.

I don't truly believe you can do it, but I always hope to be surprised.

We all know the real truth, if this were a story against a high level R the D attack machine would have it on 24/7 and you would accept it without question ... this you will deny without investigation.

Why?

You are nothing but a tool in the partisan machine.

LWW

hondo
02-08-2008, 06:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Say, what is this "Sweetheart" stuff anyway, with Gayle? Does a strong woman, willing to stand up against the tirades (and tag-teaming) of others....turn you on? <hr /></blockquote>
It's quite simple ... I'm being nice and giving her the benefit of a doubt and considering her rants to be due to possessing the naivete' of a child.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

No, it comes across as highly condescending and sexist.
It's time for you to take the higher ground.
Let's go back to the light.
You quit calling her sweetheart and I'll quit calling your new little buddy egg.
He hates that the way Dawg hated being called Snoopy
and I hated being called liberal.

LWW
02-08-2008, 06:57 AM
I have taken the high road in comparison bro ... do ever actually read/comprehend the bile that she and wolfie regurgitate?

LWW

LWW
02-08-2008, 06:59 AM
Why no comment on the actual topic bro?

Or, is once again anything showing a D as less than perfect going to be trolled to death by the left ... each attempting to bury their head in the sand deeper than the one before?

LWW

hondo
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Why no comment on the actual topic bro?

Or, is once again anything showing a D as less than perfect going to be trolled to death by the left ... each attempting to bury their head in the sand deeper than the one before?

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

TBH, I never read it. I get tired of all this crap from time to time.
I'm not really reading the other side's exposes either.

LWW
02-10-2008, 03:58 AM
This isn't even a read but a view.

And it exposes the radical left as homophobic if they follow he trail and as supporters of drug use if they don't and as partisan fools if they ignore it.

That's why I say I smell a Clinton ... a perfect underground smear job whether true or not.

LWW

hondo
02-10-2008, 07:24 AM
That wasn't even worth watching.
About like those henchmen Rove hired to dis-credit kerry's
service record.

bamadog
02-10-2008, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> That wasn't even worth watching.
About like those henchmen Rove hired to dis-credit kerry's
service record. <hr /></blockquote>

Really? And who would that be?

DickLeonard
02-14-2008, 11:18 AM
lww you would do better to stop smelling Clinton's behind.####

LWW
02-14-2008, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> lww you would do better to stop smelling Clinton's behind.#### <hr /></blockquote>
The aroma of the Cluinton's will outlive me.

LWW