PDA

View Full Version : Web Of Deciet

Gayle in MD
02-08-2008, 12:17 PM
<font color="red">In hopes that some voters will read this book before they vote in the Presidential Election, I am re-posting this book recommendation from an old post.

This is far from the only book which addresses the insane foreign policies we are suffering from today, but the similarities of the devastating results from an occupation so long ago, in those same desert sands, may lead others to a broader understanding of the feutality of escalating a losing battle. Surrender has nothing to do with it. A country cannot surrender when the terror threat is a global one. Expanding the fight against Islamic terrorists, means using reasonble tactics to fight the enemy, not spinning our wheels in the wrong direction, destroying our economy for no measurable gain.

Terrorists are being trained all over the world, and particularly in Pakistan, where we have failed to respond effectively in the true center of our fight against terrorists, and al Qaeda, due to Bush's mistake of jumping into Iraq, before finishing the job in Afghanistan.

Our own National Secruity Agencies, state, that the illegal occupation in Iraq, emboldends their cause. bin Laden wants us there, hence, he promotes the idea that Iraq is the center, when it is a convenient opportunity to train his warriors, at our expense, and utilize the anger generated over our illegal occupation in Iraq, to increase his warriors, while weakening our defenses, our economy and and our military. </font color>
Gayle in MD

Reged: 02/20/02
Loc: Maryland
Col. T.E. Lawrence - Aug., 1920 - Sunday Times
02/03/07 08:01 AM (205.188.116.8) Edit Reply Quote

AKA, Lawrence Of Arabia -

"The people of England have been led in Mesopotania (Iraq) into a trap from which it will be hard to escape with dignity and honor. They have been tricked into it by a steady with-holding of information, and we are today, not far from disaster."

Chruchhill 1920 -

"Evidently we're in for a long, costly campaign in Mesopotamia, which will strain to the uttermost, our military resources. It seems to me so gratuitous that we should be compelled to go on pouring armies and treasure into these thankless deserts."

A well known missionary at that time warned..

"You are flying in the face of four milleniums of history if you try and draw a line around Iraq and call it a political entity. They have never been on independent unity."

I highly recommend this full explanation of the lead up to our circumstances facing terrorists from the Middle East.

Barry Lando's book, Web Of Deceit - The History Of Western Complicity In Iraq - From churchill - To Kennedy - To George W. Bush

www.BarryLando.com (http://www.BarryLando.com)

Lando chronicles how Ronald Reagan and George W.H. Bush continued to arm Saddam despite warnings from their own intelligence agencies that he was intent on producing WMD, and details how Washington’s feckless policies helped provoke Saddam to invade Kuwait.

The author lays out the shameful history of George W.H. Bush’s 1991 inciting Iraqis to rise against Saddam—only to turn his back when they heeded the call. Indeed the American President actually aided Saddam to repress the revolt, even as Saddam’s men slaughtered tens perhaps hundreds of thousands of Shiites.

The book also describes the murderous impact of the U.N. trade sanctions that the U.S. and Britain maintained on Iraq—long after they were proven ineffectual—despite evidence that huge numbers of Iraqi civilians, mainly children, were dying as a result. Many of those facts might have been divulged during a no-holds-barred trial of Saddam but those in power made sure that would never happen. The rules of the game that foreigners cannot be prosecuted a stunning case of victor’s justice—and a point that most of the media has completely ignored.

Barry M. Lando, a graduate of Harvard and Columbia University, spent 25 years as an award-winning investigative producer with 60 Minutes. The author of numerous articles about Iraq, he produced a documentary about Saddam Hussein that has been shown around the world.

If you want to know why we are fighting terrorism, you will find all the answers in these pages.

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
02-08-2008, 01:54 PM
The whole Middle East,is an ancient quarrel with shifting borders,and in MHO,we are in Iraq for the oil,and don't know sht where the terrorists are,and spend all that money running around,saying things are getting better...what getting better means escapes me,unless maybe,we can borrow more to save the Military budget's butt,because they can't find the weapons we sent to Iraq. We are not winning this war,because we don't know where the war is,and we keep getting lied to,like Burger King saying that stuff is meat ...we all know that ain't true,just like the B.S. about this war is not true.

Gayle in MD
02-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Jeeze, thank heaven for my allies on here. You renew my faith in human intellect. Hey, ya think the Republicans would be happy if we killed all the gays, restored the scarlet A, abolished income taxes, birth control, and scientific study, and just enforced mandatory lessons in Arabic, and Chinese?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drop1
02-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah,they would all be hooked up in a line dance,girls in one line,boys in the other. The adults would have their cell phones set on vibrate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
02-08-2008, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
we are in Iraq for the oil, <hr /></blockquote> If this is true, why was W over there begging for more oil less than a month ago? Let me guess he was over there acting out lie number 901?

eg8r

eg8r
02-08-2008, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and just enforced mandatory lessons in Arabic, and Chinese?
<hr /></blockquote> Given the direction you believe our country to be headed, don't you think learning Chinese is more important than sex ed?

eg8r

Drop1
02-08-2008, 08:17 PM
How you doing you smooth talker? I think Bush was telling the Saudis to help out by increasing oil out put,and anyone that had the time to listen,was also told. I guess Greenspan is a liar,God knows GWB is not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Bush was telling the Saudis to help out by increasing oil out put,and anyone that had the time to listen,was also told. <hr /></blockquote> So, since you were such a great listener...If we are in Iraq for the oil, why is Bush begging the Saudi's for oil?

eg8r

Drop1
02-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Good question,ask Bush,who told him oil would go down,when they felt the market demanded it. The oil minister of Saudi Arabia told that to Bush's face,before Bush came back,a bigger lame duck than when he went there.

eg8r
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good question,ask Bush <hr /></blockquote> Bush is not the one that said we were in Iraq for oil, you are that person. I am asking you.

eg8r

Drop1
02-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Greenspan said we are in Iraq for oil. That is the source for my opinion. This is the last word I have to say on the subject to you.I don't have time for people, who won't do their own home work.

eg8r
02-08-2008, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have time for people, who won't do their own home work.
<hr /></blockquote> You guys have been saying this long before Greenspan ever did.

eg8r

Qtec
02-08-2008, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIgOn1kRw5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8stApCmxYEM&amp;feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75_TGiwg78&amp;feature=related

Q

Gayle in MD
02-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Because now the Republican economic and foreign policies have once again led this country into a deepening recession.

His original plans to assist the vast global oil conglomerate in forcing Americans slowly over a period of years, into accepting higher oil prices, hence a greater bottom line for his oil cronies, who put him into the White House, has blown up in his face. He sees not only yet another reason why his own party, will eventually be among his most ardent critics, but that his legacy of overblown expectations, will become very obvious to all. Hence, now it is necessary for him to beg for lower prices through increased production, which is what he went there to do, not beg for more oil, but cheaper oil.

Since Republican economic policies of removing all regulations for the sake of the bottom line for the wealthy one and a half percent of corporate fascists who are hiding twelve trillion potential taxable income in the Carribbean, and Republicans who praise spending and warring, without enough taxes to pay for it, accumulating debt left and right instead, while encouraging everyone to spend, spend, spend, as a solution to everything from 9/11, to this growing economic crises, he has created an economy which cannot sustain his policies. Hence, he has created an economy which cannot absorb his original plan, which was to drive up the price of Oil in America, and dance at the top with his cronies, forever their hero for the rest of his life, and collecting all the pay backs, while living like a King on the retirement provided by We The People.

These policies have led to the most dangerous economic circumstances this country has faced since the depression.

Yes, Little Georgie is now seeing the chickens come home to roost in the most literal way, and the roost is crumbling. Once again our country will pay the price for failed Republican foreign, economic and domestic policies.

Thank you George Bush and your uninformed voters.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
OK, I am going to need someone else to explain the Gayle BS to me because I cannot stop laughing at her post. Here we go... <blockquote><font class="small">Quote drop1:</font><hr>we are in Iraq for the oil, <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> If this is true, why was W over there begging for more oil less than a month ago? <blockquote><font class="small">Quote gayle:</font><hr> Because now the Republican economic and foreign policies have once again led this country into a deepening recession.
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> LOL, so we are in Iraq stealing oil and in Saudi Arabi begging for oil and Gayles off the cuff response is we are in a recession. LOL, the rest of her post is her normal wordy style and the reason for this is to get you to forget the ignorant response in the beginning. LOL, a classic nothing-important-to-say-Gayle-post.

eg8r

wolfdancer
02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
I do believe we are heading towards a recession, that more hi tech jobs are being out sourced, and that American companies are avoiding taxes by incorporating in other countries.
I also wonder how we can be sliding deeper into debt, yetoffer a tax rebate. I just read that the rebate is money "borrowed" from your grandchildren.
I'm not making any assertions here...just stating my beliefs.
I know that the right, in addition to being climatologists, are also "Laffer curve" experts on economy, while we on the left just have the increasing numbers of homeless and jobless to judge by.

Gayle in MD
02-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Not only do you display your vast ignorance of the subject at hand, but you make a fool of yourself in the process. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
02-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Excellent post friend. Now the right will proceed in their usual denial of the facts. Ed has gone off the deep end completely. He can't even read and respond to what is written. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
02-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Drop,
I'm going to follow your lead. From now on I'm not going to waste my time on them either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Let them eat cake. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hondo
02-09-2008, 08:49 PM
War on drugs, war on terror. It's all about a select few making billions.
Sheesh! Do I have to spell everything out for you, Eg?
Think, buddy, think!

hondo
02-09-2008, 08:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Not only do you display your vast ignorance of the subject at hand, but you make a fool of yourself in the process. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I couldn't have put it more eloquently. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LWW
02-10-2008, 04:04 AM
Oh my Gawd was that precious or what ... a Kodak moment if ever there was one.

You are all high fiving each other like you won the SB, but upon further review you were celebrating that your leader had laid another enormous turd of deceit in the forum and you are congratulating each other over who can smell it the least!

Simply astounding to watch.

LWW

Qtec
02-10-2008, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, so we are in Iraq stealing oil and in Saudi Arabi begging for oil and Gayles off the cuff response is we are in a recession. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
Richard A. Lovett
for National Geographic News
February 14, 2006

In his annual State of the Union address, delivered to Congress on January 31, President George W. Bush drew headlines by announcing that the time has come to do something about the United States' "addiction" to oil.

He pledged to invest in alternative energies—including ethanol and hydrogen fuel—and reduce Middle East oil imports by 75 percent by 2025. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO ..........Now he is over there begging for the Saudi's to increase output! LOL
Can we believe a SINGLE thing he says?

The Nat debt has almost tripled since 2000.
The US, the biggest economy in the world, is running a deficit and the Govt's response is to print more money!

Makes good economic sense doesn't it........NOT!

My take.

The only thing keeping this Govt afloat is the high oil prices.

Q... the Dollar has lost 15% of its value under GW.

BTW, did you check out the links I provided? very interesting.
If there was a water fuel cell that would make the oil industry and the oil producers almost obsolete/bankrupt, would they go to any lengths to stop this technology from being mass produced?

Gayle in MD
02-11-2008, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If there was a water fuel cell that would make the oil industry and the oil producers almost obsolete/bankrupt, would they go to any lengths to stop this technology from being mass produced?

<hr /></blockquote>

They already did that. Who Killed The Electric Car? Good documentary if you haven't already seen it.

DickLeonard
02-15-2008, 08:50 AM
LWW your up to 2000 posts and I am still waiting for one post with any semblance of Intelligence. Us with a brain realize that after 5 years Iraq hasn't got any oil to market.
No matter what side of the fence their on they are not going to allow their oil to go to the INvader.

I think that the Oil Pipe cos. are making more money with the terriorists destroying the pipeline. They are probably involved in fomenting their destruction. Oh God does Haliburton lay Pipeline.

I am really becoming suspect of any thing with a Bush involved.####

LWW
02-15-2008, 09:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

<hr /></blockquote>

They already did that. Who Killed The Electric Car? Good documentary if you haven't already seen it. <hr /></blockquote>
Oh please.

LWW

Gayle in MD
02-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Dick,
We already know that the oil is being bootlegged to the insurgents who are killing our troops. Iraq is making a bundle off the US, and now we've armed the radical Sunnis, and put them on the payrole. Same people who have been killing our troops. FUBAR.

Maliki is corrupt, and our troops are paying the price for George Bush's ego and stubborn ignorance. The Iraqi judge we had as a mole overthere, traced Maliki's giving away our money, to people who are killing our troops. His family was then assassinated.

We should never have gone into Iraq. It was stupid to go in, and just a stupid to stay.

Love,
Gayle