PDA

View Full Version : Another trip in the wayback machine...

LWW
02-09-2008, 12:11 PM
You can't turn on the radio or TV, or pick up a print item, or got to a web forum without seeing, hearing, ot reading some Clintonista apologist spouting off about a "HISTORY" that is completely and entirely a lie.

For thos who chose not to pay attention, can't remember, or don't want to find out this will make little difference. To those who do HERE (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/13/print/main529223.shtml) is a key part of William Jefferson Clinton's comprehensive terrorism plan:

[ QUOTE ]
He approached Gen. Hugh Shelton, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and said, according to the book, "It would scare the (expletive) out of al Qaeda if suddenly a bunch of black ninjas rappelled out of helicopters in to the middle of their camp."<hr /></blockquote>

Send in ninjas to slap them around and then climb back up the ropes!

It is absolutely terrifying that this monkeybrain ever was in charge of anything, and a testament to our military we survived it.

NINJAS!

That's the unvarnished reality of what happens when you allow a draft dodging fascist to gain the reigns of power.

Let the obfuscations and revisionism begin.

LWW

DickLeonard
02-15-2008, 09:21 AM
LWW GWB and Dick Cheney were draft dodgers. George's dodging was a little more elaborate than either Cheney or Clinton. All he had to do was put an x in a box and he wasn't going to Viet Nam.

Jesse "the Body" Ventura said it best. Martha Stewart lied and she was sent to Jail. The United States lies and we go to War. Those two Chicken Hawks are sending men to War and when it was there time they proved themselves Chicken Hawks.####

LWW
02-15-2008, 09:29 AM
Hey, I.B, the thread was about Clinton and ninjas.

LWW

bsmutz
02-15-2008, 11:20 AM
I can't believe the government isn't giving out Valentine's candy to the underprivileged that can't buy their own.

DickLeonard
02-15-2008, 11:20 AM
LWW here didn't lead anywhere

Deeman3
02-15-2008, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> I can't believe the government isn't giving out Valentine's candy to the underprivileged that can't buy their own. <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> More to that excellent point. As we will soon be getting free healthcare that will be very low in cost because of the government's well know skills of making free markets much more efficient (remember the $5,000 hammer, $12,000 toilets and social security success), certainly it shoud not stop there. After all providing housing to people who were marginally involved in a hurricane 3 years ago with no signs of them ever having to provide it on their own in the next few decades it only makes sense we sould let the government provide other necessities such as automobiles!

Why should we have to compete with others when the government can easily use their proven, efficient buying power in purchasing our cars and trucks. Sure, you may give up choice but today an automobile is a real necessity and then, how about car insurance, then groceries.

You know there have already been plans like this, Marx (not Groucho) laid out this same exact plan, ah, maybe 80 years ago.

It is silly, why do we crazy capitolists keep doing the same thing over and over agin when its been proved wrong so many times and an excellent example lays, albiet in ruins, right before us.

Cuban health care, sign me up, right behind Michael Moore. After all, Castro is getting get care. I'm sure they do the same for the "Little People".

After all, you don't see people trying to escape that great system, do you?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif</font color>

sack316
02-15-2008, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsmutz:</font><hr> I can't believe the government isn't giving out Valentine's candy to the underprivileged that can't buy their own. <hr /></blockquote>

They did, actually. You'd be amazed how many people were in my store buying it with their EBT food stamps cards.

Sack

bsmutz
02-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Oh, I wouldn't go that far. I think a few heart shaped chocolates with the welfare check would be fine. Maybe one or two of those marshmallow filled Easter bunnies would be okay... No, that would be mixing religion and politics. Hmm, how about a couple firecrackers for the 4th?