PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Problems - DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!!

jayalley
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Bill's wife lost Maine today. (0-4 this weekend ...hot diggety !) Delicious!!

Bill's wife's campaign manager, Patti Solis Doyle, "resigned" this afternoon. ("You go girl!"....literally) Delicious!!

Bill's wife is having real cash problems. She had to use $5,000,000.00 of Bill's money (er...I mean Ron Burkle's money.....no, no, I meant the sheiks from the UAE, Dubai and Saudi Arabia who gave him all that money since 2001 for "speeches".) Delicious!!

Bill's wife may yet pull this out, but for the many Americans who can't fathom how we will recover from 8 years of W by returning (!) the Clinton's self-absorbed soap opera to the White House for 8 more years....DELICIOUS !!

eg8r
02-11-2008, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bill's wife is having real cash problems. She had to use $5,000,000.00 of Bill's money (er...I mean Ron Burkle's money.....no, no, I meant the sheiks from the UAE, Dubai and Saudi Arabia who gave him all that money since 2001 for "speeches".) Delicious!!
<hr /></blockquote> This is classic. Hillary is the cadidate the left is looking at to bring reduce debt. Problem is, she cannot even keep her own campaign under control and is having to borrow from herself to keep it going. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

DickLeonard
02-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Jayalley Hilliary's money is better than Hitler's money.####