PDA

View Full Version : to: Rich R, Eric, & ARJ........FINALLY

cueball1950
02-11-2008, 01:27 PM
I am terribly sorry that it took so long to get these items mailed out. But as you all know things have been hectic here since October. Since October she has been in the hospital 3 times.

Anyway, I finally got the items in the mail today. I never did hear from phil in so fla. Can someone please find out if he still wants the prize.........mike /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rich R.
02-11-2008, 08:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I am terribly sorry that it took so long to get these items mailed out. But as you all know things have been hectic here since October. Since October she has been in the hospital 3 times.

Anyway, I finally got the items in the mail today. I never did hear from phil in so fla. Can someone please find out if he still wants the prize.........mike /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Mike, don't worry about the delay. I think we all understand that your plate is full at home.

I will be looking for the delivery and I hope everything is as good as can be expected at home.

Take care and thank you.

Eric.
02-14-2008, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> I am terribly sorry that it took so long to get these items mailed out. But as you all know things have been hectic here since October. Since October she has been in the hospital 3 times.

Anyway, I finally got the items in the mail today. I never did hear from phil in so fla. Can someone please find out if he still wants the prize.........mike /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,

I got your PM, thanks for reaching out.

Take care of whats important and as always, I thank you for your generousity.

Hope all is well!

Eric