PDA

View Full Version : something I've noticed re: Obama (low content)

sack316
02-11-2008, 03:25 PM
just an observation I made, but has anyone else noticed that Barack Obama sounds just like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? His voice, tone, inflection... even some expressions and body language very closely resemble the former WWE star. I wonder has he always talked this way, or did he perhaps study some Raw and Smackdown footage for some time in order to create a very exciting and influential persona /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will admit this though, he would absolutely get my vote if at some point he turn to Hilary and says something like "Know your role, and shut your mouth... or the Barack will lay the smack down on your roody poo candy a**.... IF YA SMELLLLLALLLALLLAALLLAAAA... what Barack.... is cookin" and raises a single eybrow as his campaign music plays. He should also refer to somebody as a "Jabroni" somewhere along the line.

Sack

Gayle in MD
02-11-2008, 04:26 PM
He changes is diction, and even his grammar, according to his audience. He's all show, no questions allowed. Hillary wanted a debate with him every week. He wouldn't do it. He hasn't taken questions during his campaign from the audiences, either.

"Ginger did everything Fred did, only she did it backwards, and in high heels."

Can't remember just now who said that, some woman...
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
02-11-2008, 04:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

"Ginger did everything Fred did, only she did it backwards, and in high heels."

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">and she looked so much better doing it as well... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

pooltchr
02-11-2008, 06:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> He changes is diction, and even his grammar, according to his audience. <hr /></blockquote>

Is that any different than Hillary trying to use a southern accent and ebonics when she was addressing an african-american crowd in the south?

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-12-2008, 07:19 AM
This thread is about Obama. Any chance of your addressing the subject of the thread?

pooltchr
02-12-2008, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> This thread is about Obama. Any chance of your addressing the subject of the thread? <hr /></blockquote>

You were the one who made the comment that he changed the way he spoke depending on his audience. I just asked why you bring it up for Obama, but don't seem bothered by Hillary doing the same thing. Using your line of reasoning, one might think maybe it's because he's black. But that would be racist. Or maybe because he's a man...but that would be sexist. And of course, you wouldn't fall into either of those catagories......would you?

Steve

Gayle in MD
02-12-2008, 12:17 PM
No, that's right, I don't, but you surely proved that you're a sexist, right here on this forum. As I have stated before, any man who would write this sentence...."When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense." Cannot deny being a sexist, IMO. that was the most disgusting sentence ever written on this forum, IMO, and you wrote it.

IIRC, Hillary did it once, Obama, does it non stop. As in all things, it's a matter of degree, but you don't calculate that way, hence, 58,000 dead in Vietnam, in another FUBAR, wasn't enough for you.

Oprah Winfry does the same thing, she switches back and forth between white talk, and black talk, which I find to be very racist in nature. It's not too bad when she does it jokingly, on her program, but doing it because you're trying to install the next president, and round up the black vote, is a bit much, IMO. Her diction and enunciation is otherwise perfect, when she's recieving an award.

I'm not an Oprah fan, anyway, and somewhat anti celebrity in general, but I find her humanitarian efforts to be solely for blacks, while the white people who come on her show to tell their sad stories generally go home with just a pat on the back.

I've learned in this election there are many sexists in this country, and also many racists, and IMO, there is more racism in the black community, than in the white community.

That is not up for debate, since it is just my opinion, from watching the voting in various states, but it sure looks that way to me.

You might want to consider avoiding reading my posts. Issues seem to be ignored by you, when posting to me, in favor of just more low jabs, and as you can see here, I give as good as I get, so you and I should probably avoid one another, as I am still angry about the sentence you wrote, and I'm not usually one to hold grudges, but you're the last person in this world that I'll allow to get away with calling me a rscist, or a sexist.

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oprah Winfry does the same thing, she switches back and forth between white talk, and black talk, which I find to be very racist in nature. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, your attack machine knows no boundaries. Now you are calling Oprah racist. If someone backs any cadidate other than hillary you are going to find some way to call them a name.

eg8r

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Oprah Winfry does the same thing, she switches back and forth between white talk, and black talk, which I find to be very racist in nature. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, your attack machine knows no boundaries. Now you are calling Oprah racist. If someone backs any cadidate other than hillary you are going to find some way to call them a name.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Didn't we predict this? </font color>

Gayle in MD
02-12-2008, 01:39 PM
My attack machine? Read the posts Steve posts to me. there is an insult in every single one of them. IMO, he's got a lot of nerve calling me, in so many words, a racist and a sexist, after what he wrote on here.

How is Hillary Clinton's southern accent at all similar to using ebonics. They are two entirely different things, different sounding, completely.

Obama talks white then the majority are white, and black when the majority is black.

Hillary pretty much talks the same regardless.

Obama wasn't even around to vote for Iraq, but he leads people to think he voted against the war. he didn't vote at all. He said himself, in 04, that he didn't know how he would have voted, but that he pretty much supports what Bush did.

Clinton referred to Obama's "I was against invading Iraq" statements, as a fantasy. The press turned it around as though he had stated that it was a fantasy for a black man to think he could win the presidency. A lie.

He stated that Jessie Jackson won South Carolina. How the hell is that a racist statement?

Oprah is a racist. She's all for blacks. Not poor whites, just poor balcks. Women put her where she is, not blacks, women. But there she is, voting her race, while promoting herself as the champion of women.

Yeah, I think she's racist. That's my opinion.

Obama has won in states that don't even have black, and won. Hillary's black support vanished pretty much, in South Carolina, because they voted their race.

The trends show me that sexism is a greater problem than racism. Bush's former communication gy said the same thing on Bill Marher's program, last friday night. Sexism is much more prevalent than racism in this country. All you have to do is look at the pay scale to prove it.

Gayle in Md.
done with this subject.

eg8r
02-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Yes we did. She is starting to get more out of control than ever before.

eg8r

eg8r
02-12-2008, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My attack machine? <hr /></blockquote> Yes your attack machine, I am not talking about Steve right now I am just focusing on you.

[ QUOTE ]
Read the posts Steve posts to me. there is an insult in every single one of them. <hr /></blockquote> And you don't think any of your posts have been insulting to those you attacked?

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, he's got a lot of nerve calling me, in so many words, a racist and a sexist, after what he wrote on here.
<hr /></blockquote> You have a problem with taking responsibility for your own actions. You somehow think you have some halo over your head because you can identify someone else doing what you perceive to be the same exact thing.

[ QUOTE ]
Obama talks white then the majority are white, and black when the majority is black.

Hillary pretty much talks the same regardless.
<hr /></blockquote> Hillary talks differently depending on her audience and it has been noted plenty of times.

[ QUOTE ]
Oprah is a racist. She's all for blacks. <hr /></blockquote> You seem to be against all blacks. Any chance you want to list her racist remarks?

[ QUOTE ]
Hillary's black support vanished pretty much, in South Carolina, because they voted their race.
<hr /></blockquote> This is probably nullifed by all the women that voted for hillary because she is a woman.

eg8r &lt;~~~noticed gayle likes to drop out of a conversation when she gets as shrill as hillary

DickLeonard
02-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Gayle I am supporting you as always.. I must defend my leader.

love Dick, also as a father of 5 Princesses

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 02:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Gayle I am supporting you as always.. I must defend my leader.

<font color="blue"> Same thing we said about Bush!</font color>

<font color="blue"> I have 2 but I think I would be labeled, by some, as sexist if I called them Princesses. JK /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

SKennedy
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Gayle I am supporting you as always.. I must defend my leader.

<font color="blue"> Same thing we said about Bush!</font color>

<font color="blue"> I have 2 but I think I would be labeled, by some, as sexist if I called them Princesses. JK /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>
<hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

In another thread I mentioned that I did not trust Hillary. Later, I was faulted (indirectly) for not provding "examples" for my reasons of distrust and was labeled a "sexist" for not wanting to vote for Hillary.

On the former, I'm not sure why I need to provide examples on why I distrust Hillary and I'm not going to go through the effort as it has no use or bearing anyway (how about "her beady little eyes are too close together"). However, on the latter I did ask my wife if I was a "sexist." Her answer...."at times, yes you can be a little sexist on certain matters." After I slapped her around and showed her who was boss (even though she uses those big words and is much smarter than I - might makes right...right?) and again asked her if I was sexist, her response was more suitable...something like..."Absolutely not magnificent Sir!" A little attitude adjustment always goes a long way with her.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Note: Her first response to my question is an accurate account. Everything that follows thereafter is pure fiction.

eg8r
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On the former, I'm not sure why I need to provide examples on why I distrust Hillary and I'm not going to go through the effort as it has no use or bearing anyway (how about "her beady little eyes are too close together"). However, on the latter I did ask my wife if I was a "sexist." Her answer...."at times, yes you can be a little sexist on certain matters." After I slapped her around and showed her who was boss (even though she uses those big words and is much smarter than I - might makes right...right?) and again asked her if I was sexist, her response was more suitable...something like..."Absolutely not magnificent Sir!" A little attitude adjustment always goes a long way with her....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> There is an old joke that goes something like this...What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you have already told her twice.

Why is the bride's dress white? Because it matches the stove and dishwasher. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~sexist for telling funny jokes

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Ed and Steve,

Great lines! By the way, who are you instructing your wives to vote for? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
02-12-2008, 04:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Ed and Steve,

Great lines! By the way, who are you instructing your wives to vote for? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Funny....but I did ask her about Hillary....she told me she did not like Hillary at all and did not trust her one bit, etc. I told her I was worried because if she was voting for Hillary simply because she was a woman (thankfully my wife is not that ignorant), and if Kolton (a young black male college student staying with us as the dorm was full) was voting for Obama simply becuase Obama is black, then I was going to have to convert to Mormonism! Now that Mitt has left the race, and this southern christian does not care for Huckabee, and I don't really like McCain....I'm at a loss. Contrary to what is being indicated, us unhappy conservative Republicans, while we may not be happy with the way things are going, are not going over to the Democratic side. That would be far, far worse. We'll just hope another decent candidate comes along in 4 more years we like much better...or form another party....and wouldn't the democrats just love that...

jayalley
02-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Post deleted by ccboard_admin

LWW
02-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Fascists should always be exposed,

LWW

eg8r
02-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Sad to say, this election it really will not matter who you vote for. I don't see any good coming from any of the candidates but I will be open to see what happens when the time comes.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Dick, somehow I knew you would, dear. Around here, if one acknowledges the huge Israeli Lobby in Washington D.C., and its impact on this country's foreign affairs, as I did, the little people jump right to their usual slanderous attack mode, hence I an accused of loving terrorists, for pointing out the lies and incompetence which led to this unending illegal occupation, and accused of hating jews and blacks.

I am here to say that neither Bill Clinton, or I, hate jews or blacks, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Let the little people slander as they must, it is their only form of entertainment from their dark side, in a world which has turned hostile, against their on going state of denial.

Love you friend,
Gayle

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have a problem with taking responsibility for your own actions. You somehow think you have some halo over your head because you can identify someone else doing what you perceive to be the same exact thing.

<hr /></blockquote>

BWA, ha ha ha...really, Ed, if that isn't a perfect description of you, I don't know what is.

[ QUOTE ]
Hillary talks differently depending on her audience and it has been noted plenty of times.
<hr /></blockquote>

Wrong. She did it once.

[ QUOTE ]
You seem to be against all blacks. Any chance you want to list her racist remarks?

Quote: <hr /></blockquote>

It is her actions, which speak louder than words, on which I base my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]
This is probably nullifed by all the women that voted for hillary because she is a woman.

<hr /></blockquote>

Now that's a good one. You are an authority on the reasons why people vote, but I am not supposed to state what I clearly lable as my own personal opinion, which just happens to be the same opinion of all three of the major national organizations for women's rights.

You're a piece of work for sure. When I meet your wife, I'm going to give her a trophy to go along with that fabulous dinner on our girls night out. You can't come, btw, you can baby-sit that night.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
02-13-2008, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> My attack machine? Read the posts Steve posts to me. there is an insult in every single one of them. IMO, he's got a lot of nerve calling me, in so many words, a racist and a sexist, after what he wrote on here.

How is Hillary Clinton's southern accent at all similar to using ebonics. They are two entirely different things, different sounding, completely. <font color="blue">Irrelevant. Both are making fun of the way people talk.</font color>

Obama talks white then the majority are white, and black when the majority is black. <font color="blue">So does Hillary. Your point?</font color>

Hillary pretty much talks the same regardless. <font color="blue">If you mean clueless pandering I agree.</font color>

Obama wasn't even around to vote for Iraq, but he leads people to think he voted against the war. he didn't vote at all. He said himself, in 04, that he didn't know how he would have voted, but that he pretty much supports what Bush did.

Clinton referred to Obama's "I was against invading Iraq" statements, as a fantasy. The press turned it around as though he had stated that it was a fantasy for a black man to think he could win the presidency. A lie.

He stated that Jessie Jackson won South Carolina. How the hell is that a racist statement?

Oprah is a racist. She's all for blacks. Not poor whites, just poor balcks. Women put her where she is, not blacks, women. But there she is, voting her race, while promoting herself as the champion of women. <font color="blue">Your sheet is showing again sweetheart.</font color>

Yeah, I think she's racist. That's my opinion.

Obama has won in states that don't even have black, and won. Hillary's black support vanished pretty much, in South Carolina, because they voted their race. <font color="blue">It couldn't possibly have been over having been betrayed countless times by Billy Jeff could it?</font color>

The trends show me that sexism is a greater problem than racism. Bush's former communication gy said the same thing on Bill Marher's program, last friday night. Sexism is much more prevalent than racism in this country. All you have to do is look at the pay scale to prove it.<font color="blue">I agree. Last I saw women were being paid MORE after all things were taken into account.</font color>

Gayle in Md.
done with this subject. <font color="blue">Not a chance. You will be back to carry water for the Clinton's before the day is out, and if Obama gets the nod you will carry it for him as well.</font color><hr /></blockquote>

LWW

eg8r
02-13-2008, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wrong. She did it once. <hr /></blockquote>Maybe you need to start listening a little more when she speaks. I know, it will make you throw up but it has to happen if you are ever going to hear her change her voice.

[ QUOTE ]
It is her actions, which speak louder than words, on which I base my opinion. <hr /></blockquote> Your opinion is quite slanderous.

[ QUOTE ]
but I am not supposed to state what I clearly lable as my own personal opinion, which just happens to be the same opinion of all three of the major national organizations for women's rights.
<hr /></blockquote> Oh yes, the blowhard women's rights organizations that wish to strip the right to freedom of speech from every American citizen. I agree you do align yourself well as you try to limit free speech left and right.

[ QUOTE ]
You're a piece of work for sure. When I meet your wife, <hr /></blockquote> Don't worry, I will warn her long before that ever happens. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You can't come, btw, you can baby-sit that night. <hr /></blockquote> Darn, I have to miss out on a evening of male bashing? OK.

eg8r

SKennedy
02-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey jayalley, how does it feel to be a "little people?" If you disagree with the "enlightened" you must be a "little people." You know..."little people" are those ignorant folks that just aren't as smart as the "enlightened" group and the former need the latter to tell them what is good for them, etc. The "enlightened" are only trying to help and the "little people" are just too dumb to understand and don't even appreciate it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif
So.....I say here's to being a "little people!" And hope I always remain one. Cheers!

Deeman3
02-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Steve,

Wear your "Little People" as a badge of distinction secure in the knowledge that the big people are rapidly becoming victims of their own tired mantra of "steer further left." The very same dogs they hoped to unleash on the President and those of us with the silly notion that this country is still a better place than what they want to repalce it with have now turned on them. As the far left feasts on the not as far left, the constant barrage of "anything goes" now goes against them.

They will recover but it will never be the same. Powers they now protest with the executive branch will now be touted (read the news today) as necessary for the greater good when they have office.

Their wish to usher in the most distrusted person in modern politics will, if successful, welcome her into the most vile political environment possible and much of it their very own making. This, more than sexism, is the unfairness she would face.

Settle back, have a "little person" beer and watch as values convienently shift and the more nobile causes are traded like day stocks for a completely different set of corporate sponsors, Chinese instead of American and Islamics over Jews.

Listen quietly and you can hear the rollover as Pelosi grins lovingly over Bush's shoulder in compliance with the welfare we are dispensing at no cost to all of America today. It was a touching photo op for all /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

These very same folks who decry the no-experiece, non-voting mouthpiece will be touting him as the secular Messiah, with a church but a more acceptable, sincere form of faith than the little people will then and only then, require.

SKennedy
02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Steve,

Wear your "Little People" as a badge of distinction secure in the knowledge that the big people are rapidly becoming victims of their own tired mantra of "steer further left." The very same dogs they hoped to unleash on the President and those of us with the silly notion that this country is still a better place than what they want to repalce it with have now turned on them. As the far left feasts on the not as far left, the constant barrage of "anything goes" now goes against them.

They will recover but it will never be the same. Powers they now protest with the executive branch will now be touted (read the news today) as necessary for the greater good when they have office.

Their wish to usher in the most distrusted person in modern politics will, if successful, welcome her into the most vile political environment possible and much of it their very own making. This, more than sexism, is the unfairness she would face.

Settle back, have a "little person" beer and watch as values convienently shift and the more nobile causes are traded like day stocks for a completely different set of corporate sponsors, Chinese instead of American and Islamics over Jews.

Listen quietly and you can hear the rollover as Pelosi grins lovingly over Bush's shoulder in compliance with the welfare we are dispensing at no cost to all of America today. It was a touching photo op for all /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

These very same folks who decry the no-experiece, non-voting mouthpiece will be touting him as the secular Messiah, with a church but a more acceptable, sincere form of faith than the little people will then and only then, require. <hr /></blockquote>

I will sit back and have that beer....and be comfortable with the knowledge that this country is great enough and still hopefully has enough loyal hard-working citizens to weather whatever tempest the next few years will bring. Even the really important issues of the day...like Clemens taking or not taking steroids, if Brittainy is now wearing undies, and if Michael Jackson's nose fell off yet! Come to think of it..."Heaven help us!" Then again, I guess we deserve failure due to our inability to elect the kindest, smartest, and most gifted person to ever seek the Presidency.....Hillary! Maybe I'll drink my beer and cry into it as well!

Gayle in MD
02-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Yes, Deeman, I think the post I referenced was very small indeed. I notice, it has been deleted by the administration.

Also, I will not be voting if Obama wins, nor would I ever vote for a former cocaine user, or an inexperienced candidate. I'm not a snob, I just don't think that someone who has ever used that particular drug, should be in the White House. also, I believe this is not time for inexperience. If he wins, I hope he will do a good job. If he does, I'll say so, and if he does not, I'll say that also. But I will not vote for any candidate that I believe is not a good enough candidate to run this country.

If Obama wins the nomination, your side will have a field day, I'm quite sure, and McCain will likely win the election, and carry on with our present misplaced efforts in Iraq, our troops still fighting for a country that refuses to get off its collective ass, and take advantage of the opportunity that our people have been dying to provide them, for over four years, while our government acknowledges that we are too weak to protect ourselves here at home, from attack, or a natural disaster, or address any other threat that may arise anywhere else in the world.

I trust it will make you happy to follow a leader, John McCain, that most who work in the Senate Office Building believe is menatlly unbalanced. Atleast we won't have Hillary behind that desk, with all her experience, and knowledge, working on solving all the problems which we face as a country at this time.

As a woman I will always speak out against unequal pay for women, reproductive rights, privacy rights, and and their rights as women to make the choices they find necessary in their personal lives. I will always speak out against misogynistic statements against women, which do in fact play a role in the violence against them, including rape and murder, and work for more severe legal action against rapists, and murderrers, who kill, rape and attack women every day in this country. I will always speak for the hungry and the disadvantaged, regardless of their color, or social background. And, I will always fight against lies told to the American People, by our government, particularly when our troops are being killed, maimed and slaughtered in wars which are not winnable militarily, and which our National Security Agencies state are threatening our safety, and emboldening our enemies.

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
02-13-2008, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
As a woman I will always speak out against unequal pay for women, reproductive rights, privacy rights, and and their rights as women to make the choices they find necessary in their personal lives. I will always speak out against misogynistic statements against women, which do in fact play a role in the violence against them, including rape and murder, and work for more severe legal action against rapists, and murderrers, who kill, rape and attack women every day in this country. I will always speak for the hungry and the disadvantaged, regardless of their color, or social background. And, I will always fight against lies told to the American People, by our government, particularly when our troops are being killed, maimed and slaughtered in wars which are not winnable militarily, and which our National Security Agencies state are threatening our safety, and emboldening our enemies.
Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

All worthy causes, which many men fight for also. Just 2 comments...."reproductive" rights in the sense you advocate is not really about "reproduction"....and as far as severe penalties for rape and murder....how about the death penalty? I'm all for that! And as for "speaking" on behalf of the groups you mentioned, which are very worthy causes as we are all human beings and should be afforded the same rights and priviliges..sometimes you have to do more than speak, which I'm sure you do also. And so do I.
I know you are not "reading" my posts and I am certainly aware of your disdain for me, but while I strongly disagree with just about everything you say, and more especially the manner in which you say it, I am glad that there are people out there that actually care about this country..one way or the other..regrardless of what side of the fence they are on. And while we always think that at least one of us has to be right, it may be that, in the end, none of us are right! But I bet almost everyone of us that post here, if not all of us, have or will be voting in the primaries, and will certainly be voting in the general election. There will be many others sitting at home that do not care.

eg8r
02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I will not be voting for McCain no matter what. He is a vote for illegal immigration and I will not be part of it. Now on to the comedy in your post...
[ QUOTE ]
Atleast we won't have Hillary behind that desk, with all her experience, and knowledge, working on solving all the problems which we face as a country at this time.
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, McCain is more experienced and more knowledgeable, politically speaking, than Hillary will ever be.

eg8r

DickLeonard
02-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Deeman do you miss Shiner Bock? I do.####