PDA

View Full Version : What's next, Gayle supporting Fox?

LWW
02-12-2008, 05:35 AM
OH MY! (http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/hillary_slams_msnbcpraises_fox_77235.asp)

[ QUOTE ]
The Hillary campaign recently took MSNBC reporter David Shuster (and MSNBC generally) to task for asking a guest on February 7th's "Tucker" program, "[D]oesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?" MSNBC has suspended Shuster for his remarks.

Tonight, the Politico's John Harris asked Clinton for her thoughts on the situation during an interview that aired on Washington, D.C.'s local ABC affiliate WJLA:

Clinton said that her staff had sent her "some independent study" "which seemed to suggest that" "in terms of the fairness of the coverage," Fox News Channel has treated her campaign more fairly than MSNBC.<hr /></blockquote>

Hillary Clinton, Faux News supporter!

That has to be one of the 7 signs of the end times!

LWW

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Just for the record, O'reilly defended Hillary last night saying the press was supporting Obama and that MSNBC was in the tank for him. If you can get by the left/right hate, Bill is overall fair. He has even called out some of the Fox far right pundits on this.

While I don't like her (Hillary), I will agree with Gayle that Hillary is better prepared to lead the country than Obama. I also agree that coverage is not being fair to her but once you enrage the far left, you will pay. It seems from news today that even Clinton insiders are feeling hers may be a lost cause unless she runs the table after tonight, the March 5th primaries along with Texas and Ohio.

While this will be blamed on the right, as everything else is, this is clearly canabalism within their own party.

LWW
02-12-2008, 09:45 AM
The scarey thing with Obama is that he would be the first POTUS who was off limits to criticism of any kind from the media ... which is why you haven't seen any.

LWW

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 09:53 AM
This is true. If the media on the left is handling him with kid gloves, imagine how tight the PC crowd will be in a general election. I thought there was a chance with Hillary, with obama, it will be much more difficult. Of course, you can't blame the blacks from rallying behind him. I feel this may be the last chance for an African American to get in the white house. In the near future as soon as 4 years, it will be Hispanic's turn to dominate American politics and the African Americans know if they miss this boat, they won't get another. That is Hillary's problem in turning the black community for herself at the last moment, they will vote for Obama while the guilt ridden left will support him for other reasons.

LWW
02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
I think the guilt ridden left will swear they are voting for him going into and coming out of the booth.

The long term libbys will not vote for him in big numbers.

Look at NH as an example.

LWW

Qtec
02-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Deeman, I predicted long ago that the Reps would go easy on Hillary. web page (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=242778&amp;Forum=np r&amp;Words=Hillary%20swift&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Lim it=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=242778&amp;Search=true#Post242 778)
If Hillary gets the nomination you will see the dirtiest most sordid attack from the RW Swift Boaters. Its going to be messy.
I am convinced they are already planning their campaign. If Obama gets in, it would be a disaster for them. How many times can you say "but he was born a Muslim".

Q

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Q,

You have an excellent point. Hey, being from Alabama and you in Holland, could I interest you in a contract job on the Van der Slooth kid? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Qtec
02-12-2008, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Q,

You have an excellent point. Hey, being from Alabama and you in Holland, could I interest you in a contract job on the Van der Slooth kid? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Half the pop of Holland watched the Peter De Vries prog. We all think he is lying.
Its not going to be easy for him if he is living over here. He is not going to be very popular and the Dutch WILL tell you exactly what they think!

Poor girl. I feel for her family.

Q

Deeman3
02-12-2008, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Q,

You have an excellent point. Hey, being from Alabama and you in Holland, could I interest you in a contract job on the Van der Slooth kid? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Half the pop of Holland watched the Peter De Vries prog. We all think he is lying.
Its not going to be easy for him if he is living over here. He is not going to be very popular and the Dutch WILL tell you exactly what they think!

Poor girl. I feel for her family.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I agree that it was unfortunate and that he is probably at least partly to blame. I do think the girl used very poor judgement but it's sad she paid with her life. Kids just don't ever think they will die at that age.

I don't think it will ever be resolved as too much time has elapsed.</font color>