PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

Fran Crimi
02-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Given past experience I have had with slanderous rumors that get out of control and ruinous to one's reputation, unfortunately, it's time to end another before it gets started.

Here I was, just minding my own beezwax, when this PM appeared from Gayle, angrily accusing me of passing her last name to Jayalley and threatening to sue me if I ever did anything like that again. How did she arrive at this brilliant conclusion? She wrote that only 4 CCB posters know her last name and three are friends so it had to be me.

I don't remember Gayle's last name. Not a clue. I didn't see the infamous post outing her, so I still don't know her last name. She's listed in my rolladex as Gayle in Md. I may once have known it briefly because she filled out an application to attend a workshop I gave with Karen Corr and Julie Kelly, 2, maybe 3 years ago, but those applications were long gone.

So, in case anyone else has been told that I supposedly outed Gayle....nope. Wasn't me. The culprit is still out there and Gayle owes me an apology, but I don't expect one.

And before you make any more accusations, Gayle, no I didn't give anyone the phone number on my rolladex card. In fact, I wouldn't know if it's still a working number and I have no plans to find out anytime soon. Not after this.

Fran

Fran Crimi
02-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Somebody just PM'd me after reading my post. Looks like the culprit is none other than Gayle herself. Gayle, check your profile.

SKennedy
02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Typical! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SKennedy
02-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Yep! It's there for all to see.....she needs to remove it quickly before all her many, many, many enemies know her name!! No doubt writing her last name on the torpedos! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
02-13-2008, 10:04 PM
Fran,
You have my deepest apology. I have never seen my last name there before, and have no idea why it is there now. I'm sorry for having accused you in a private message, but I assure you, I never intended to spread rumors about you.

Gayle

LWW
02-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Oh, that is just so rich.

Valerie Plame exposes his wife and Gyle blames Bush.

Gayle exposes Gayle and blames you.

LWW

Fran Crimi
02-14-2008, 08:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Fran,
You have my deepest apology. I have never seen my last name there before, and have no idea why it is there now. I'm sorry for having accused you in a private message, but I assure you, I never intended to spread rumors about you.

Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle, don't you dare chastise me with your PRIVATE crack. You lost that right when you came at me like an angry sicko and threatened to sue me. All you would have had to do in your PM was ask me the question in a polite way. I would have responded in kind and I wouldn't had to have been concerned about your spreading libelous stories.

eg8r
02-14-2008, 08:36 AM
LOL, now that is classic. I just went to check and it looks like she has removed it. I am wondering what took longer, removing her last name from the page, or removing the egg on her face? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
02-14-2008, 08:45 AM
Fran,
I've apologized, and that's all that I can do. All that I can say is that I have always respected your privacy. I have e-mails, and pm's from you, and they have always remained private. I made a mistake, have apologized, and think that handling this in public, was un-necessary, given that I have demonstrated discretion in any dealings I have had with you in the past.

Gayle

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 09:09 AM
.....always the victim.....

DickLeonard
02-14-2008, 09:25 AM
lww I don't know how to respond to Valerie Plume outing herself. We all make mistakes Gayles biggest mistake is wasting her time trying bore thru Concrete Heads.

Everyone from AZB came over here and Gayle was their Target she has been harrassed continiously by inferior minds.

I was going to put her up for Sainthood for putting up with your Garbage.####

eg8r
02-14-2008, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone from AZB came over here and Gayle was their Target she has been harrassed continiously by inferior minds.
<hr /></blockquote> To be fair, Gayle never even tried to discuss with them. I have posted plenty of times that part of this was the 'way' they went about it when they got here but Gayle has never really even discussed anything with them. As far as referring to them as "inferior minds" let me remind you that you posted this in the thread that showed Gayles zest in threatening people with lawsuits when she is the goofball that gave away the info in the first place. How is that for non-inferior? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
02-14-2008, 09:45 AM
All of us, certainly me, have make mistakes. Gayle has made her apology and sounds very sincere to me. This seems more like a situation between two people and should not, IMO, become a post for venting personal feelings.

Now, can we get back to argung?

Fran Crimi
02-14-2008, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> All of us, certainly me, have make mistakes. Gayle has made her apology and sounds very sincere to me. This seems more like a situation between two people and should not, IMO, become a post for venting personal feelings.

Now, can we get back to argung? <hr /></blockquote>

Excuse me, Dee, but this is not a situation between two people. This is a situation between Gayle and her volatile personality. I had nothing to do with this and I am simply clearing my name, and I will not stand for being accused of any wrong doing here, including publicly revealing a threat.

Now I am done posting about this, but that is my decision, not yours, unless you insist in dragging me back in with comments like that.

Fran

DickLeonard
02-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Deeman I have to admit at times like this I miss Chris Cass. Maybe this was Chris trying to get my attention.####

LWW
02-14-2008, 10:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> lww I don't know how to respond to Valerie Plume outing herself. We all make mistakes Gayles biggest mistake is wasting her time trying bore thru Concrete Heads.

I was going to put her up for Sainthood for putting up with your Garbage.####<hr /></blockquote>
You got me on printing Plame when I meant to Print Wilson while I was on my first cup of coffee.

The rest of your little rant is merely more evidence of you being a lapdog for a partisan toadie.

LWW

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> All of us, certainly me, have make mistakes. Gayle has made her apology and sounds very sincere to me. This seems more like a situation between two people and should not, IMO, become a post for venting personal feelings.

Now, can we get back to argung? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes we can Dee! By the way, you and Dick can't get Shiner Bock where you live? Do I need to send you guys some?

Sid_Vicious
02-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Scholar and a gentleman Dee. PMs are just that, private messages, but posted apologies on the forum deserves due respect. Salt in the wound serve little purpose but to lessen the character of those shooting more arrows. Let's try to have some class here..sid

cheesemouse
02-15-2008, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Deeman I have to admit at times like this I miss Chris Cass. Maybe this was Chris trying to get my attention.#### <hr /></blockquote>

I'm with you on that Dick...somehow all this bullsh-t wouldn't happen when he was alive. He was just genuinely a nice human being.

Sid_Vicious
02-15-2008, 11:59 AM
CC had the importance of people as his legacy, most likely the most important quality we all should strive for in ourselves. Chris was an inspiration, and IMO, still lives here. I miss him. Sincerely, sid

Deeman3
02-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Agreed!

sack316
02-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I second that!

Sack

SpiderMan
02-17-2008, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Somebody just PM'd me after reading my post. Looks like the culprit is none other than Gayle herself. Gayle, check your profile. <hr /></blockquote>

I almost missed this part of the thread. I just assumed it was another charge leveled at George Bush /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
an here I thought the butler did it

SpiderMan
02-20-2008, 11:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LWW:</font><hr> Oh, that is just so rich.

Valerie Plame exposes his wife and Gyle blames Bush.

Gayle exposes Gayle and blames you.

LWW <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan
02-21-2008, 01:52 PM
What is your age, and what is your current prescription?

SpiderMan