PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

Deeman3
02-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Happy Valentines Day to all the lovely ladies our there. May your sweetheart bring you roses and chocolate!

Guys, don't forget this or you will live in the doghouse for months!

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the reminder....my wife gave me a card this morning and I did not have one for her yet....that's strike 2 in her book!

Deeman3
02-14-2008, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Thanks for the reminder....my wife gave me a card this morning and I did not have one for her yet....that's strike 2 in her book! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You should be shot! No trial, no jury, just shot. You don't deserve her. If I didn't already have the very best women on the plantet, I'd steal her from you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Gayle in MD
02-14-2008, 12:21 PM
And the same to you and yours, Deeman. I got my roses last weekend, for my forty-fifth wedding anniversary.

I've been to Victoria's this week, and have plans for Steak Dianne tonight, with candles and champagne, on the good China. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Gee, I hope that doesn't mean I'm not really liberated, after all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Whateve, I've got the best man in this world, and it is always a joy to fuss over him.

When all is said and done, love, truly is the greatest treasure of all.

Love,
Gayle

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Thanks for the reminder....my wife gave me a card this morning and I did not have one for her yet....that's strike 2 in her book! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You should be shot! No trial, no jury, just shot. You don't deserve her. If I didn't already have the very best women on the plantet, I'd steal her from you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

I bet you say that to all the guys!!!! Steal her? Heck, I'll ship her to you!
Nah....she's OK. We've been married over 33 years....a dozen shy of Gayle's longevity (congrats to that), so instead of her willingly cooking me steak, I'll make her cook me hamburger helper! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 02:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Thanks for the reminder....my wife gave me a card this morning and I did not have one for her yet....that's strike 2 in her book! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You should be shot! No trial, no jury, just shot. You don't deserve her. If I didn't already have the very best women on the plantet, I'd steal her from you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

I bet you say that to all the guys!!!! Steal her? Heck, I'll ship her to you!
Nah....she's OK. We've been married over 33 years....a dozen shy of Gayle's longevity (congrats to that), so instead of her willingly cooking me steak, I'll make her cook me hamburger helper! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

P.S. I went to "Victoria's" also....she lives in a nearby town and when my wife found out I was with my girlfriend, she threatened to divorce me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif I'm seriously considering her offer! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
02-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Well, I was on strike three last week when I booked my trip to Philly this week. This is the second year in a row that I am not at home on Valentines Day. To top that off, all the money I spent to have flowers delivered to her at work were all for naught because she is at the hospital with my daughter who has strep throat and dehydrated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am stuck in Philly and cannot do anything about it.

eg8r

SKennedy
02-14-2008, 03:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Well, I was on strike three last week when I booked my trip to Philly this week. This is the second year in a row that I am not at home on Valentines Day. To top that off, all the money I spent to have flowers delivered to her at work were all for naught because she is at the hospital with my daughter who has strep throat and dehydrated. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am stuck in Philly and cannot do anything about it.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry about your daughter and hope she recovers quickly. Dehydration is something we underestimate the severity of. My wife became dehydrated summer before last and I thought she was dying on me....guess she could have....her blood pressure was dangerously low.
Is Mosconi's place still there in South Philly? I was there once, but prefered staying away when I could from town.