PDA

View Full Version : wood burning

sack316
02-15-2008, 01:32 PM
decided to have a friend make an original word burning piece for the future Mrs. Sack for V-day. The friend is actually the younger brother of one of my best buds, and each time we see the work he does I think we get more and more impressed:
http://a514.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/46/l_625a0702afff3c7c2beaaae4f6412889.jpg

The gift went over very well! Thought some of you on here would probably appreciate it, as if I recall correctly some of you do this type of thing.

Otherwise, if anyone needs any work like this done or would like to see more if his stuff, I'd be happy to whore my friend out /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

Fran Crimi
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
That's really nice. Sure beats breaking up and getting back together again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran

sack316
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> That's really nice. Sure beats breaking up and getting back together again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

Very True Fran, very true indeed /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Unless you decide to look at it through the eyes of your wallet /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sack

Rich R.
02-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Sack, your friend does very nice work.
But, I guess I didn't have to tell you that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif