PDA

View Full Version : Frontline tonight @ 9 EST "Rules Of Engagement'

Gayle in MD
02-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Frontline offers this documentary of the Hiditha tragedy of November 2005, tonight at 9 o'clock pm eastern standard time.

I expect it will be just as informative as their other programming.

Gayle in Md.

bamadog
02-19-2008, 11:05 AM
And of course, you will squeal with glee if it portrays our troops as murderers.

And tomorrow you'll be telling us how our troops are dupes in Bush's personal war for world domination, and $billions for his oil buddies. And after all, he is in league with the Bin Laden family. Right?

wolfdancer
02-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Gayle, thanks for the info. I was going to watch the show, but now he done give away the whole plot....
I think I can watch the show and judge for myself...and despite "Mr. Cayce's" prediction, it would be hard for anyone to report falsely, to others here that may choose to watch.
This may signal a new attack style from the AZB group...they now will slander you beforehand,for something they imagine you will say.
I wouldn't put much stock into anybody that confuses being against the war, as being against the troops.
Way I see it, most anti-war people....feel the pain for every casualty...every young person killed, or horrible maimed....while they are just that for some others...numbers/predictable casualties of war....and a war promoted by just a select few...whose leader has already pardoned himself for any war criminal charges. Tantamount to an admission of guilt, in my "court of law" (Saddle the horse and tie a rope to a strong tree branch...while I decide on an appropriate penalty)

Gayle in MD
02-19-2008, 01:21 PM
I don't read what they write. Who cares what the sheep think? All it ever amounts to is more bah bah bah. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sheep are dumb, and they stink! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I don't usually even click on their posts, unless I see your name, Sonoma, Dick's or Q's name in the thread, (Leaving a few others out, unfortunately, and don't mean to do so, but they know who they are) indicating there is something of realistic value there, and even then, I just scroll by the posts from the nut gallary.

I have loads of Fairy Tale Stories, which I keep for the kids in the family, why should I waste my time reading fairy tales from the nutty right wing sheep? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I've been told they're so despondant they have to enlist local acquaintances to promote more vicious attacks, hence we have inherited more gross posts of late, meant to salve the injured egoes of the high and mighty, those irrate and naive' intellectuals, who've yet to discover, or accept, that there were no WMD's found in Iraq. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Those of us who care about the quagmire in which our troops have been so un-mercifully left, are still weeping over the nightly and weekly reports, which are beginning once again, to resemble the numbers of o6, as they gradually climb, and tragically, still without evidence of any measurable Iraqi political progress, and accompanied by no realistic strategy, or American gain from the tragic loss of lives and treasure.

My only hope is that we can avoid to drastic results of McCain at the helm of American Foreign Policy, aka Bush On Crack and the resulting hundred years war which he has promised, and without any proof that this fiasco has advantaged the United States, or even how we could ever overcome the additional debt which would increase the already devastatingm accumulating debt, and interest on that debt, which continues to weaken the future of America, as we write. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Fiscal Conservatives, no doubt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
02-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Bush On Crack
That's blasphemy...you'll rot in Hell for that