PDA

View Full Version : "Secrets of position play" video has been created!

Patrick
08-04-2002, 10:29 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm

The "Secrets of position play video package" has 4 parts in it, all future parts and improvements of this package will be for free! The package will cost more everytime a new part has been added, so you will save a lot money if you buy early. Same thing applies for other videos, but they are not created yet.

Patrick

Chris Cass
08-04-2002, 10:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm>http://www.angelfire.com/film/rsp2/videos.htm</a>

The "Secrets of position play video package" has 4 parts in it, all future parts and improvements of this package will be for free! The package will cost more everytime a new part has been added, so you will save a lot money if you buy early. Same thing applies for other videos, but they are not created yet.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

If your selling all the secrets then, how could there be improvements. hahahah I'll give them away for free. Tell me the game and post the senerio on the Wei table and walla...

C.C.~~undercuts the competition. hahahahaha

08-04-2002, 10:52 PM
Patrick, Have you actually played against any of the top players from Sweden in 9-ball, 8-ball or 14.1 ?? For example Tom Storm, B. Pederson, M. Hallgren, N. Bergendorff, M. Chamat, or even Torbjorn Blomdahl. I have played against most of them in tournaments in Switzerland &amp; Germany and have seen them all play many times over the years. I would be interested to know how you have fared against these "known" players.

Patrick
08-04-2002, 10:52 PM
There are more secrets than you think. You don't know how good the secret is before you know it.
Other parts are also good for explaining the secrets better. You can tell a secret in one sentence, but you need more sentences for others to understand it.

Patrick

Patrick
08-04-2002, 11:00 PM
I have beaten half of them in 9-ball. Two of them was in a tournament three years ago.
I was a beginner then compared to now, when I beat Tom, I was very lucky. When I beat Marcus, I made racks but I didn't know what I was doing.
I am much better now, I knew very little about pool three years ago.

Patrick

Rod
08-04-2002, 11:02 PM
"C.C.~~undercuts the competition. hahahahaha"

Chris, it reminds me of a commercial out here. Howie something sells furniture. He even sings a song.lol At the end he finishes with "Howie Shoots Down the Competition" with both hands and fingers aimed like a gun. hahahaha

~~~ wants C.C. to do that, on second thought never mind, one is enough!

bluewolf
08-05-2002, 07:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> There are more secrets than you think. You don't know how good the secret is before you know it.
Other parts are also good for explaining the secrets better. You can tell a secret in one sentence, but you need more sentences for others to understand it.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

i bought the video because position is what i want to work on next. i saw some of it last night and liked it a lot.it was clear, well explained and offered some creative ideas about position play.

whitewolf said that patrick was too left brained for me. i did not find this to be true. either i am more left brained than i thought or whitewolf is more right brained than he thinks &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

SpiderMan
08-05-2002, 08:32 AM
Patrick,

Why don't you see if Billiards Digest will review your
video? If it's good, you will get enough publicity to sell many copies.

SpiderMan