PDA

View Full Version : What The?

9 Ball Girl
02-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm away for a spell and I come back and this place has changed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Sid_Vicious
02-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Ah f*&%it! We can't slip nuthin' by you, can we Wendy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Seriously though, this kinda sucks, to use a familiar billiard term....sid

Rich R.
02-28-2008, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9 Ball Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm away for a spell and I come back and this place has changed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>
They screwed up, I mean improved, the forum a few days ago.
It hasn't worked properly since.

pooltchr
02-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Seems like the number of posts has dropped off quite a bit since the change. I'm guessing the new format isn't all that popular with a lot of folks.
Steve

DSAPOLIS
02-29-2008, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like the number of posts has dropped off quite a bit since the change. I'm guessing the new format isn't all that popular with a lot of folks.
Steve </div></div>

Steve

The font is too small... I think having all that stuff on the side bars of the page kind of squeezes everything in the middle - and it shrinks... the font is is like super small for me in both firefox and IE - I know I can go into my options and make it larger, but I'd be doing that only for this site.

Also, even with the upgrade, is there still no way to post the CueTable diagrams into the posts? I know with the CueTable upgrade you can save the diagram in html, can we input the code in our posts here? I think if we were able to do that, it would add to the flow of this forum - a little bit.

Rich R.
02-29-2008, 08:33 AM
Quote pooltchr "Seems like the number of posts has dropped off quite a bit since the change. I'm guessing the new format isn't all that popular with a lot of folks.
Steve "

Steve, I think the number of posts have dropped off because people can't get this thing to work most of the time. At least I haven't.
Sometimes, I can't get into the threads. When I can, it won't let me respond. Even now, it wouldn't let me quote your post. I had to do it myself.
So far, this forum sucks. JMHO.

DickLeonard
02-29-2008, 08:47 AM
9 Ball Girl I thought you were on your Honeymoon and Naz was keeping it a secret.####

New2Pool
02-29-2008, 09:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DSAPOLIS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like the number of posts has dropped off quite a bit since the change. I'm guessing the new format isn't all that popular with a lot of folks.
Steve </div></div>

Steve

The font is too small... I think having all that stuff on the side bars of the page kind of squeezes everything in the middle - and it shrinks... the font is is like super small for me in both firefox and IE - I know I can go into my options and make it larger, but I'd be doing that only for this site.

Also, even with the upgrade, is there still no way to post the CueTable diagrams into the posts? I know with the CueTable upgrade you can save the diagram in html, can we input the code in our posts here? I think if we were able to do that, it would add to the flow of this forum - a little bit.

</div></div>

I think, but am not sure, that cuetable could be used easily if HTML was enabled. And it is not. A couple of workarounds are:

Past a link, that way the image can still be edited.
Like this (http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AMrB3BPDT3CQYj3DPCD2EIxO3FCUD4GAAm4HYBR4IBHS4JF PR4KJoR4LNwQ4MRoR1PALV@)

Add an Image, that way you can discuss a shot.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o229/UofARoss/Example.jpg

9 Ball Girl
02-29-2008, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9 Ball Girl I thought you were on your Honeymoon and Naz was keeping it a secret.####</div></div> Ha! He wishes. I have to admit though, the man can beg. Isn't that right nAzee? Heh Heh Heh