PDA

View Full Version : The Chimp's Press Conference Today

Sid_Vicious
02-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I personally wonder about anyone who is such a dunce like Bush who makes light hearted, and BAD jokes with his answers to serious questions, and apparently is not even currens on common knowledge news of the country, such as the projected cost of $4 a gallon for gas on the horizon. And to think, a few peeps here still say "follow him." This guy is a real embarassment. I'm beginning to wonder if he's got an 8-ball of coke in his pocket, and a rolled up bill in the other, stoned to the gills....sid

Qtec
02-29-2008, 05:09 AM
GW wants amnesty for these companies when he insists that no crime has been committed!
If these companies were sued, THEY would say in their defence that " we obeyed the Govtrequest. The Govt would then have to show that their demands were legal but they can't.

GW's argument is basically",
"how can we force private companies to give us access or info that we are legally not entitled to if they can be sued?"
ie "how can we break the law and safely get away with it if their is a possibility of prosecution?"

Q

Qtec
02-29-2008, 08:53 AM
new speak (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/02/29/countdown-the-world-according-to-w/)

Amazing.

Q