PDA

View Full Version : FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

Qtec
02-29-2008, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hijacker had post-9/11 flights scheduled, files say

Newly-released records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request contradict the 9/11 Commission’s report on the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and raise fresh questions about the role of Saudi government officials in connection to the hijackers.

The nearly 300 pages of a Federal Bureau of Investigation timeline used by the 9/11 Commission as the basis for many of its findings were acquired through a FOIA request filed by Kevin Fenton, a 26 year old translator from the Czech Republic. The FBI released the 298-page “hijacker timeline” Feb. 4.

The FBI timeline reveals that alleged hijacker Hamza Al-Ghamdi, who was aboard the United Airlines flight which crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center, had booked a future flight to San Francisco. He also had a ticket for a trip from Casablanca to Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia.

A week after the Malaysian summit, al-Mihdar and al-Hazmi traveled to the United States. According to the 9/11 Commission report, they arrived in Los Angeles on Jan. 15 and “spent about two weeks there before moving to San Diego.” (9/11 Commission report, p. 215, chapter 7). The footnote for this item shows that the Commission relied on a different FBI report, “‘Summary of Pentbom Investigation,’ Feb.29, 2004 (classified version), p.16.”

“We know it’s Bayoumi,” said Thompson, “because after 9/11, the Finnish Government mistakenly released a classified FBI list of suspects that showed Bayoumi living in apartment #152 of Parkwood Apartments.” That information is available here.

“But also important is that it strongly suggests that the hijackers already had a support network in Southern California before they arrived,” Thompson continued.

“In the official version of the story now, the hijackers drift around L.A. listlessly for two weeks before chancing to come across Bayoumi in a restaurant [according to Bayoumi’s account],” Thompson added. “Whereupon he's an incredible good Samaritan and takes them down to San Diego, pays their rent, etc.”

”But from the FBI's timeline, we now know the hijackers started staying at Bayoumi's place on Jan. 15 – the very same day they arrived,” Thompson says. “So obviously they must have been met at the airport and taken care of from their very first hours in the US. That's huge because the FBI maintains to this day that the hijackers never had any accomplices in the US.” </div></div>

web page (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/FBI_documents_contradict_Sept._11_Commission_0228. html)

Q?

Qtec
03-02-2008, 11:02 PM
What? No interest in who actually was responsible for 9/11?

Q

hondo
03-03-2008, 09:06 AM
The board is such a hassle right now I think everybody is waiting for things to get fixed.
Plus, the way LWW is ranting about this board on AZ, it doesn't look like he'll be back to this " POS, moonbat, pee pool forum."

Qtec
03-03-2008, 09:17 AM
I haven't had any problems at all with the new forum.
Q

LWW
03-06-2008, 04:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The board is such a hassle right now I think everybody is waiting for things to get fixed.
Plus, the way LWW is ranting about this board on AZ, it doesn't look like he'll be back to this " POS, moonbat, pee pool forum." </div></div>
Oh, hondo is busted for yet another lie ... shame shame.

LWW

hondo
03-06-2008, 07:17 AM
I quote LWW:No, I'm just amazed at their abject cowardice and deceitful lies.

I have more than once ripped those liars a new arse by proving their crap to be a pack of lies ... to which they bury their heads ever deeper in the sands.

Here, if you'll notice, we don't have situations of mindless ramblings based on nothing but psychotic babble like BDC does ... except when Gayle sends her pit poodles over here to start shiite.

Now hondo ... prepare to back up your neolib psychobabble or be ready to have your intellectual arse handed to you hourly by the many open minded people here.

BTW, I can name 25 people here who would make the entire Scat Pack of BDC look like mental midgets in comparison.

I would take hippie for $20 in an IQ challenge letting Gayle, Wolfie, Dick, SONoma, and you match your high score against his solo score.

Now, please toodle back to the pee pool and let the adults talk. That, or behave as an adult and be ready to discuss things in a civil and honest manner while being willing to present and accept data to back their position.

Friends, this is just one of many.
I don't lie.
I can post about 20 more such recent posts by LWW attacking this noble forum. Shameful.
You should leave while you still have a shred of dignity left.

LWW
03-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Yer funnee!

LWW

DickLeonard
03-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Q I would have frozen Saudi Arabia assests in US banks and take it as an act of War by Saudia and invaded them and brought Democrazy to them.

One of the Worlds most oppresive Regimes and take the OIl and give it to the people and screw the 5,000 Prince's. I am a radical thinker. Instead George gives them safe passage out of the Country and the FBI could only asked 3 questions each of the passengers. How can we round up a plane full of Arabs in less time than it took to get the Air Force planes in the Air.####