PDA

View Full Version : Need help identifying what kind of table this is

Jennifer
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi,
I posted this question on another pool site forum but haven't gotten any response yet. Maybe someone on this site can help me.
I understand there may be some markings underneat my pool table that would help me identify it, but I am currently in a full leg cast from hip to toe and that is not possible.
I have a picture of my table here.
http://occopwatch.org/images/pooltable2.JPG
Has anyone ever seen a table like this? What kind is it?
It doesn't look so 'uncommon' or 'elaborate'
It is 9 feet long and has red felt. It also has two sets of pockets, the old ones have fringe on them. The slate seems to be just over 1 inch thick and is in three peices.
Any feedback or advice is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jennifer

BigRigTom
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
I don't know what kind it is but it sure looks like a sweet old table.

I would love to have one like that!

It will be tough to call from that picture. Only about 1/3 of table is visible.
Maybe if you can get a couple more pictures from different angles, one of the guys here may recognize it.

BiggSeth
03-03-2008, 06:38 PM
judging from the date on the picture, it is a table from the future!

BigRigTom
03-04-2008, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggSeth</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> judging from the date on the picture, it is a table from the future! </div></div>

Nice catch BiggSeth, I didn't notice that but after reading your post I went back and looked again. Wonder who will be winning the US Open 9 Ball or the Mosconi Cup in 2071...Earl Strickland will probably still be self destructing at that time!