PDA

View Full Version : CUE INVENTORY STOLEN

klockdoc
03-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I am posting this for someone on AZ Billiards. If anyone knows about this, please contact them immediately. Thank you.

CUE INVENTORY STOLEN- South Bend Ind.
Mishawaka Indiana - South Bend
Dave from D&D Cues called me this morning to inform me that his Trailer had been broken into and all his Cues, Cases, and equipment had been stolen. The only thing they left him with was the Lathe and equipment/supplies that were locked in it's cabinet. He has no internet access to post this himself so I'm trying to get the word out ASAP.

Dave had my complete inventory of Cues with him. About 50 or so cues. He also had a large inventory of Sterling Cues and Cases.

ANYONE in that area that can contact local pawn shops or otherwise help out would be much appreciated.

As for MY Inventory: It is documented on my webpage here:
http://ncsdc.com/Cues/BilliardGallery.htm

There were 24 Jacksons, a few Vikings left, Helmstetters, Malis, and Sterlings... but mostly you should be able to recognize the JACKSON cues. They aren't really a common cue-maker, so someone with several of them would be suspect. Especially if they don't know much about the company. Some are 1-of-a-kind and will be identifiable as "ours" because they vary from the production cues. If you see or hear of ANYONE selling (several) Jackson, Viking, Hemstetter, or Malis... try to get a name/number contact info etc... ,

**If someone could post to the BD Forum (I'm not on there yet).. or any other Billiard Forum they can think of. ... PLEASE Help us out.

Thanks,
Dave from D&D
Ray

BigRigTom
03-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Ray and or Dave,
I will post this on my forum for you now but just know you can visit us, register and post this and any other pertinent info yourself.
The link is in my signature...