PDA

View Full Version : Why would a Super Delegate switch?

LWW
03-06-2008, 05:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fellow Comrades,

Just an hour ago I finished having a cup of coffee with my dear, dear friend Terry McAuliffe and had a discussion about the race, Hillary Clinton and how a sledge hammer can shatter my legs with little or no trouble at all. This conversation lasted for about five minutes and three very nice men with brass-knuckles, baseball bats and a firearm or two - which Iím sure they all had a licenses for - were also present to help me make a very important decision tonight Ė a decision, mind you, that can alter the state of the race as we know it.
~
Of course I told Terry that I have already endorsed Barack Hussein Obama and could not possibly endorse Hillary now because it would look strange and cowardly. It was after that statement when Terry clutched the sledge hammer and took a very, very friendly blow to my left knee cap to assure me that switching sides to the Clinton camp was actually a very noble and honorable deed despite my meaningless worries. Just to let everyone know, that very friendly blow Terry took to my left knee cap didnít hurt that bad since he was kind enough to ask a very friendly man named Jimmy to ďknock me in my f*cking head with the f*cking baseball batĒ which helped me sleep a little bit while Terry was playing with my left kneecap.

Iím not really sure what happened next since I slept through the whole ordeal. Iím guessing they got bored waiting for me to wake up so they went ahead and played with my right knee cap, my right hand, my nose and shaved my head a little bit (I was due for haircut and it was very kind of Terry to go ahead and do it himself). It was also kind of those nice union guys Ė the three men that were with Terry Ė to leave me in a ditch full of warm, soothing sewage which eased my aches and pains.

In closing, I hope my fellow Comrades will come around and join me in supporting a woman capable of doing a manís job (did I say that right like you wanted me to, Terry?) and will abandon the one they call Obama.

Chicago Ď68 here we come,

Chairman M. S. Punchenko

P.S - I never endorsed BHO. As far you are concerned it never happened.</div></div>

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1802

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW

hondo
03-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Why ask these people? You said Hippie is smarter than all of them on here put together.
Why bother to post?
I wouldn't blame the folks on here if nobody responds to you anymore.
This is my last response.
I've been deeply disappointed in your recent comments about this forum.
And don't call me on this. You know I can back it up.

LWW
03-06-2008, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why ask these people? You said Hippie is smarter than all of them on here put together.</div></div>
No I didn't ... but you knew that.

I said hippie could outsmart you and the neoleft D+ wannabes who gather in a circle seeing who can tell the tallest tale while the rest chant B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! in harmony.

LWW