PDA

View Full Version : Recent Election Results - Breakdown

Deeman3
03-06-2008, 09:48 AM
I have the latest breakdown in the voting on Tuesday I have derived from my many years as an analyst of exit polls and post election phone interviews. Of course, this work was extensive. The following is a breakdown of voting trends of the Texas electorate.

McCain

White males who have not watched Brokeback Mountain 92%
Hispanic Males who have never actually swan across a river 79%
Italian Men who actually enjoy a prostate exam 11%
Convicted Felons (White Collar) 99%
Convicted Felons (Blue Collar) 1%
People who have paid more taxes than car payments 78%
People who drool, continually 68%
Geezers 98%

Huckabee

People who regularly handle snakes in church 80%
Men who wear the same shoes to bowling and church 94%
People who have actually visited Arkansas 3%
People who own more than 12 firearms 100%
People who understand we have a Southern border 86%
People who have slept with Bill Clinton 43.3456%

Obama

Guilty White Males 45%
“Hot” Chicks 98%
People who can’t identify Florida on a labeled map 94%
Minority intellectuals 85%
People who vote more than once 167%
“People who love people” 60%
People who have slept with Ann Coulter 80%
French Muslims 99%

Clinton

People who just want that furniture back 67%
Women over 65 who have been cheated on 98%
People who have never paid a dime in taxes 100%
Women who own 22 sets of pant suits 74%
Walmart Greeters 99%
Super delegates who fear their house exploding 90%
Rush Limbaugh Listeners 2%
Gay State Troopers 100%
People who have run over Spiderman 100%
Overweight White House Interns 100%
Hispanic Freestyle Dancers (Male) 100%

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

DickLeonard
03-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Deeman you must have better things to do than be an exit interviewer. If Obama gets the nod the south will be invaded with election investigators making sure the blacks can vote. I know Jimmy Carter's crew will be here to monitor the election.

The south isn't the only place Cleveland comes to mind one election machine for 100,000 voters and 12 machines for 2,000 voters. They did get even with Blackwell though. ####

Deeman3
03-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Dick,

This is gonna be a strange one indeed. I bet there are 100's of lawsuits filed before this thing is over. I can't wait until the Democratic Convention. How they sell the back seating of Obama if he ends up with the most delegates will be the most interesting slight of hand in recent memory.

I just hope they "count every vote". Wouldn't awarding Michigan and Florida to Clinton be the slickest thing in our lifetimes. Hillary may be slicker than Slick Willy ever hoped to be. She is doing a better job of keeping him on a leash as well.

At least it is interesting now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
03-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the laugh!
Hillary seems to be pushing for MI and FL deligates to be seated. Quite understandable since both agreed not to campaing in those two states since they were told that early primaries would not be allowed. Obama wasn't even on the MI ballot, and Hillary still only got just over 50%. Sure she wants to claim the victory there, even though she was virtually unopposed, and still had a struggle!

Reminds me of a story I heard about a football game between Alabama and Arkansas. The score was 10-7 in favor of AL, when a pick-up truck driving by the stadium backfired. AL thought it was the gun ending the game and left the field. 3 plays later, Arkansas scored!!!!!

Steve

LWW
03-07-2008, 05:59 AM
The bottom line is that the moonbats will carry the water for Stalin if he is the DNC nominee.

LWW