PDA

View Full Version : At least they didn't call him Sidney!

LWW
03-07-2008, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I mean, hello? This is supposed to be a qualification to be president? I don't think so ... Suppose John McCain had been Joan McCain and Joan McCain had got captured, shot down and been a POW for eight years, reporters would ask, 'What did you do wrong to get captured? What terrible things did you do while you were there as a captive for eight years?' " </div></div>

She went on to slam military experience in general - an unusual tactic in a state with some of the country's largest military installations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I am so grateful that she hasn't been trained to kill anybody,"</div></div>

Steinem said of Clinton.[/quote]

Some of these pinheads have absolutely no shame.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03032008/news/nationalnews/steinem_mocks_macs_pow_ordeal_100254.htm

LWW

bsmutz
03-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Speaking of pinheads, how's the old L. Dumb this morning?

LWW
03-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Oh my, how nice.

The people you defend are again demonmstrated to be scum in front of your eyes and do you thank the person who attempts to lift you from the depths of ignorance?

No, you instead attack like the person who tells you the truth while you defend the lie to the point you daily make a fool of yourself ... all the while hoping your pals will applaud you bravado.

The sad part is they probably will ... now, toodle along and tell them all about how mean l dumb was to you.

PATHETIC!

LWW

bsmutz
03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The people you defend

<span style="color: #FF0000">Please point out the post where I defended someone. Any post will do. </span>

No, you instead attack like the person who tells you the truth while you defend the lie to the point you daily make a fool of yourself ... all the while hoping your pals will applaud you bravado.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Is this sentence supposed to make sense to anyone? I'm pretty sure my 3rd grade granddaughter could have done a better job. </span>

PATHETIC!
<span style="color: #FF0000">Yes, you truly are. </span>
LWW </div></div>