PDA

View Full Version : The "UNTOUCHABLE"?

LWW
03-07-2008, 06:16 AM
You have probably heard by now that Cinci radio host Bill Cunningham yester day dared to call Barack Hussein Obama by his given name of Barack Hussein Obama ... oh my GAWD!

I have listened to Willie for years and find him entertaining and now and again over the top.

I also know from this that Willie calls pretty much EVERYONE by their 3 names, such as William Jefferson Clinton, George Walker Bush, John Sidney McCain, and even used the middle "W" when I was interviewed a few years back by Willie.

Now, I'll grant you that if I were running for POTUS with the middle name of Hussein I wouldn't trump it up myself.

I also think it is insane that we have reached the point of PC nonsense that a man can't be refered to by his own name.

LWW

pooltchr
03-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Obama is the current media favorite. It's a long way to November. Things can change.
But you are correct that the Politically Correct crowd has pretty much decided that anything other than plain vanilla can't be good.
Steve

LWW
03-16-2008, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is the current media favorite. It's a long way to November. Things can change.
But you are correct that the Politically Correct crowd has pretty much decided that anything other than plain vanilla can't be good.
Steve </div></div>
And Jeremiah Wright pretty much shows that their is plenty that they haven't reported.

LWW