PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

hondo
03-10-2008, 06:59 AM
I've actually been on the forum, posted once, and caught up
on LWW badmouthing everybody in the last 10 minutes!
2 questions:
Do you think the forum is fixed? I was about to give up.
And 2nd, why does everbody continue to respond to LWW.
I copied a post that shows what he thinks of everbody on here, essentially calling everybody idiots. Fast Larry got banned for a
lot less.
His reponses on here have been nothing but venom.
IMHO, he is not worth responding to.

hondo
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Froze up again for me. I'm about to give up.
Eg, please no nasty comments from the peanut gallery.
I didn't say say I gave up, just " about."

bamadog
03-10-2008, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually been on the forum, posted once, and caught up
2 questions:
I copied a post that shows what he thinks of everbody on here, essentially calling everybody idiots. Fast Larry got banned for a
lot less.
IMHO, he is not worth responding to. </div></div>

Doing your best to stir it up aren't you drama queen. You must be bored again.
Why do you feel the need to orchestrate who people reply to here?

eg8r
03-10-2008, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think the forum is fixed? </div></div> Absolutely not.

eg8r

LWW
03-12-2008, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bamadog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually been on the forum, posted once, and caught up
2 questions:
lot less.
IMHO, he is not worth responding to. </div></div>

Doing your best to stir it up aren't you drama queen. You must be bored again.
Why do you feel the need to orchestrate who people reply to here? </div></div>
Because he's a closet fascist is my guess ...

LWW

wolfdancer
03-12-2008, 12:15 PM
It's kind of like a moth attracted to a flame....you want to ignore him, but wonder what stupid sh*t he's writing today. I think people read him, have a good laugh and move on.
Having different views on politics, religion, I can handle that...what I can't tolerate is his ..."I'm so much smarter then the board here, and I came here to teach everybody"...attitude.And then he just reads off something that was in the media, and tries to sell it as his own idea.....wtf?
He makes me want to vomit ....best thing I've done lately is pull his plug...like in the movie "2001"
lww: "I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."
Look Wolf, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

lww: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Wolf. Wolf, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.
They taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Yes, I'd like to hear it, lww. Sing it for me.
lww: It's called "Daisy."
[sings while slowing down]
lww: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.

LWW
03-12-2008, 02:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've actually been on the forum, posted once, and caught up
on LWW badmouthing everybody in the last 10 minutes!</div></div>
Cite who I badmouthed with the quote.

LWW