PDA

View Full Version : NEW Porper cue case S__KS!!!!!!!!

02-26-2002, 01:05 AM
I don't know what but the newly redesigned Porper cases suck! No more detachable shoulder strap, shoulder strap located in the side instead on the center. It's a hassle to wear it across the shoulder (in one side whatever your preferrence side you like) since the pocket compartment hits your back and is very uncomfy. I had a feeling Porper cases will go down soon.

02-26-2002, 08:55 AM
At the risk of catching the wrath of Joe, I'll agree with your assessment of the trend. The straps and pockets being sowed on instead of the original style, coupled with your new facts about the pockets orientation just adds to Porper case's quality slide(IMO.) Here's something I don't care to think about though...over the years I've fought staining of shaft wood when my running partners with George and Instroke cases had little trouble, and they weren't even towel carriers! It is my suspicion that the dye in the liners is causing much of the stain over time. How would Porper make something like this right now after the damage is done? New replacement cases? New shafts made for the cues? It just ain't gonna happen, and new cases would be unacceptable unless some iron clad proof was made that the dye problem was fixed...sid

02-26-2002, 11:10 AM
DITTO, I don't like the newly redesigned ones, too. Especially where the shoulder strap is located.