View Full Version : A 'Brain-Dead Liberal' no more

llotter
03-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Another liberal comes to see the errors of his beliefs:

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0811,374064,374064,1.html/full

LWW
03-12-2008, 07:45 AM
I read that this AM.

I'm hoping a few people here read it and take it to heart.

LWW

llotter
03-12-2008, 08:07 AM
People solving their own problems, controlling their own lives and dealing with the consequences of their decisions, is the very definition of freedom. Freedom is what built this country.

hondo
03-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Quote David Mamet:"Bush got us into Iraq, JFK into Vietnam. Bush stole the election in Florida; Kennedy stole his in Chicago. Bush outed a CIA agent; Kennedy left hundreds of them to die in the surf at the Bay of Pigs. Bush lied about his military service; Kennedy accepted a Pulitzer Prize for a book written by Ted Sorenson. Bush was in bed with the Saudis, Kennedy with the Mafia. Oh."

I have no problem believing this. Does that make me a conservative?

hondo
03-12-2008, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People solving their own problems, controlling their own lives and dealing with the consequences of their decisions, is the very definition of freedom. Freedom is what built this country. </div></div>

I am conservative when it makes sense to be conservative, but
I refuse to paint myself into a corrner of cold-heartedness just to be labled " conservative."
Does this make me a compassionate conservative?
Is there really such a thing?
That's what Bush called himself. BOOOOOOSH LIED!

Deeman3
03-12-2008, 10:38 AM
A very nice read and proof that even the lost among us can have redemption and hope of political salvation. Its nice when someone figures out why people from around the world still risk their lives to get here and very few "escape" to the more enlightened countries of the world. If only we valued our democracy as they do.

SKennedy
03-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Being cold-hearted has as much to do with being a conservative or a liberal as does hair color.
I also read the article this morning. Maybe he will help to fill the void Buckley left.

wolfdancer
03-12-2008, 11:37 AM
I think with eugenics we could breed out liberals, and create a master race of conservatives. According to Kim davenport...er, make that Charles Davenport, in his masterpiece:
Heredity in Relation to Eugenics (1911)
the poor (read liberals) had these genes for feeblemindedness, which led them to misery, vice, and crime, the obvious solution to American social problems was to sterilize them, and restrict the immigration of more poor(liberals).
They are easy to identify, once you know their common traits:

"The acts of taking and keeping loose articles, of tearing away obstructions to get at something desired, of picking valuables out of holes and pockets, of assaulting a neighbor who has something derirable or who has caused pain or who is in the way, of deserting family and other relatives, of promiscuous sexual relations -- these are crimes for a twentieth-century citizen but they are the normal acts of our remote, ape-like ancestors and (excepting the last) they are so common with infants that we laugh when they do such things. In a word the traits of the feeble-minded and the criminalistic are normal traits for infants and for an earlier stage in man's evolution."
Mamas, don't let your babies gow up to be liberals.....

LWW
03-12-2008, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think with eugenics we could breed out liberals, and create a master race of conservatives. According to Kim davenport...er, make that Charles Davenport, in his masterpiece:
Heredity in Relation to Eugenics (1911)
the poor (read liberals) had these genes for feeblemindedness, which led them to misery, vice, and crime, the obvious solution to American social problems was to sterilize them, and restrict the immigration of more poor(liberals).
They are easy to identify, once you know their common traits:

"The acts of taking and keeping loose articles, of tearing away obstructions to get at something desired, of picking valuables out of holes and pockets, of assaulting a neighbor who has something derirable or who has caused pain or who is in the way, of deserting family and other relatives, of promiscuous sexual relations -- these are crimes for a twentieth-century citizen but they are the normal acts of our remote, ape-like ancestors and (excepting the last) they are so common with infants that we laugh when they do such things. In a word the traits of the feeble-minded and the criminalistic are normal traits for infants and for an earlier stage in man's evolution."
Mamas, don't let your babies gow up to be liberals..... </div></div>
Actually the fascists who promoted eugenics were very much the lefties ... they only wanted to do it for the common good.

LWW

SKennedy
03-13-2008, 02:27 PM
FYI.....Know how Hitler and his folks came up with the 1,000 year thing? Genetics my friend, genetics. In this case, it was about the extermination of the Jews. If you were to decide today to exterminate all blue-eyed people and remove that trait forever, it would take 1,000 years before the genetic trait could actually be fully removed. Hence the 1,000 year Reich.
At least that's what my Jewish genetics professor who attended Harvard and Yale taught me at Temple Univ many years ago. His claim to fame was recombinant DNA, which was a big deal in those days...kind of like cloning and stem-cell research of today. Then again, that was the only thing from the class I can remember. And just to confirm that I am not a racist, I married a blue-eyed woman and have a son with blue eyes (and yes, while I do have sh_ _ brown eyes, I do carry the blue eye recessive gene also).

wolfdancer
03-13-2008, 02:42 PM
I thought the 1000 yr thing had to do with the reign of the first Reich (The Holy Roman Empire), from the 9th to the 19th century
(just Googled that)...but then I didn't study Jewish Genetics.
Well, lets hope that you also don't carry any recessive liberal genes.....
A blond , blue eyed, liberal would be not exactly kosher

SKennedy
03-13-2008, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A blond , blue eyed, liberal would be not exactly kosher </div></div>

Isn't that dependent upon cup size?

sack316
03-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I have blue-green eyes... what then of me? Eh, don't matter, I also have Armenian in me... shhhh... don't let the Turks find out /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack