PDA

View Full Version : Got this email today...

nAz
03-13-2008, 10:29 PM
since im really busy now a days i thought id pass this on to my fellow CCBers.
I'm sure one of you will be willing to help this poor woman and at the same time make a tidy profit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dear Friend,

I am aware that my mail will come to you as a surprise but I will most appreciate it if you can handle my proposal with absolute secrecy and urgency.

My name is Miss Mariam Mohamed, the daughter of late Mr/Mrs Hassan Mohamed who was a politician before his death. I need your help in securing my heritage which was deposited be my late father in a bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.The money was deposited by my late father in a fixed suspense account with an agreement between the bank and him that nobody can withdraw from the money unless it is being transferred to an oversea partner's account in another country. The total amount involve is( $7,000,000.00 Seven Million United State of American Dollars ).

Now, due to my inability to withdraw from this money at will, It is in my desire to get this money transferred and invested wisely to a foreign partner's account. As soon as the money is transferred, I shall then join you in your country and all other arrangement concerning the process of investment can start. I am also willing to offer you some percentage of the total money when the bank have transfers the money successfully into your account.

I have all the proof covering the said inheritance as I am the next of kin to my late father Mr Hassan Mohamed.
Please send me the below details for more directives.

1.Your Full Name.................
2.Your Home Address..........
3.Your mobile or HomeTel Phone Number...
4.Occupation.....................
5.Age and religion............................

Please as you show your willingness by sending the above details, I will give you the required information about the transfer in my next email
My regards,
Mariam .</div></div>

wolfdancer
03-21-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm thinking that a politician, amassing a personal fortune of $7m, which is really only $4.67m in Euros (hardly worth your time and effort).....he must have been a Republican.....

LWW
03-22-2008, 04:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thinking that a politician, amassing a personal fortune of $7m, which is really only $4.67m in Euros (hardly worth your time and effort).....he must have been a Republican..... </div></div>
And I think you are a partisan fool who ignores the fact that the avg net worth of the avg D in congress dwarfs that of the avg R in congress ... but I know truth riles your gizzard.

LWW