PDA

View Full Version : Bush dials back Watergate reforms on spying

Qtec
03-14-2008, 10:45 AM
link (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Bush_dials_back_Watergateera_reforms_on_0314.html)

Its almost as if they KNOW that McCain will be President. ???

prediction...........Mc will be pres. The election will be a shambles.

Q..............oh.......... BTW..............The FBI began an investigation in February to determine how much former treasurer Christopher J. Ward, who previously did work for the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, embezzled from the NRCC. On Thursday the committee released more details on the investigation, indicating he may have moved as much as $1 million from campaigns he ran into his own account.

Stand up bunch of guys those SW Boaters. LOL

eg8r
03-14-2008, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its almost as if they KNOW that McCain will be President. ???</div></div> No matter what happens, I am sure you will not let us down and will give us a link to a conspiracy.

eg8r

wolfdancer
03-14-2008, 04:07 PM
The truth sometimes hurts....
We won't know if this IS the truth , until lww chips in....
He's the guy that exposed the GW hoax. I've sent an email to Al Gore, suggesting that he give the $$ back, and donate his Nobel Prize plaque to lww, to display with his many trophies.
I think Al may need the $$ to pay his energy bill....
Nice catch Q....have a good weekend!!

LWW
03-15-2008, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The truth sometimes hurts....
We won't <s>know if this IS the truth , until lww chips in....</s> recognize the truth if it bites us on the arse....
He's the guy that exposed <s>the GW hoax. I've sent an email to</s> that expects us to believe the truth about Al Gore, suggesting that <s>he give the $$ back, and donate his Nobel Prize plaque to lww, to display with his many trophies.</s> we review actual data instead of DNC talking points
I think Al may need the $$ to pay his energy bill....
Nice catch Q....have a good weekend!! </div></div>
I fixed that for you buddy.

LWW