PDA

View Full Version : Bush: Al Qaeda is in Iraq, stealing our oil

S0Noma
03-21-2008, 10:22 AM
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Bush_Al_Qaeda_in_Iraq_stealing_0320.html

wolfdancer
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Wow !! This is bad news.....for Rocky.
He's been bragging how he ran you and Gayle off; how you both cowered in fear "the pen is mightier then the sword" (even in the hands of an idiot, I guess)
While he dual posts on both boards " I want to be sure that as many people as possible read my important posts"....he also seems to have a problem with Hondo, posting against him, on both boards. Just hasn't been able to terrorize him yet.
"Uneasy lies the head case, that wants to wear the crown"

Kind of sad isn't it, to see all these financial institutions being bailed out....for their mistakes...THEIR's...while the little guy gets ALL the blame, and no help.

Gayle in MD
03-21-2008, 07:30 PM
"An emboldened al Qaeda with access to Iraq's oil resources could pursue its ambitions to acquire weapons of mass destruction to attack America and other free nations."

Far more accurate, written as follows.

"An emboldened al Qaeda is pursuing its ambitions to acquire weapons of mass destruction to attack America and other free nations."

Poor Dana. Like her leader, the decider, she's a bit dim witted.

The extremists have been stealing Iraqi oil for years. Guess Bush didn't know about this?

How's it going, guys?

Love,
Gayle

LWW
03-22-2008, 04:27 AM
And none of you seem to care that the body of the article does not say what the bait headline claims, are you?

LWW

eg8r
03-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Everybody but the US is stealing oil yet we have all these democratic sheep who believe the lies that we went to Iraq for oil.

eg8r

eg8r
03-22-2008, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kind of sad isn't it, to see all these financial institutions being bailed out.</div></div> No more sad than watching our government bailing out all the homeowners that refuse to read a contract and make a smart decision and lose their homes.

eg8r

nAz
03-22-2008, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody but the US is stealing oil yet we have all these democratic sheep who believe the lies that we went to Iraq for oil.

eg8r </div></div>

I believe it... and it's worked out pretty good if you own oil stocks no?

oil was around $24 a barrow now it's over $100.
there is no way that the chinees or any other country is gonna get any of that oil, that belongs to the US and it's few alleys now. but anyway it was well worth no?

Ed I'll should be in Orlando around July maybe we can finally get a pool game or two in?

DickLeonard
03-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Gayle its been hell without you. Now LWW has his wife listed as a poster so were in for double trouble. Still waiting for an intelligent post. ####

Love
Dick

DickLeonard
03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Eg8r its alot easier to bail out Bear Stearns for 3 trillion oh wait thats the new uncovered cost of the war in Iraq. Bear Stearns is 1 1\2 billion, funny how there is always money for the rich but listen to the squealing when its for the poor.####

wolfdancer
03-22-2008, 10:24 PM
For doing such a great job for Bear Stearns, Mr.James Cayne, was the 29th highest paid CEO in the U.S. last year.
According to Forbes, Cayne received $38.31 million in total compensation in 2007 and $155.26 million over five years. Cayne served as the company's CEO for 15 years.
Now you can't help feeling sorry for him as ".. Last year, his stock was valued at $965.9 million. At the buyout price, Cayne's stock is worth $10.5 million."

eg8r
03-23-2008, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is no way that the chinees or any other country is gonna get any of that oil, that belongs to the US and it's few alleys now. but anyway it was well worth no?</div></div>I just wish we were stealing the oil like all the lefties said.

Absolutely, when you are down let me know. I will not be going to the coast this year so hopefully we can get a few games in.

eg8r

hondo
03-23-2008, 06:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow !! This is bad news.....for Rocky.
He's been bragging how he ran you and Gayle off; how you both cowered in fear "the pen is mightier then the sword" (even in the hands of an idiot, I guess)
While he dual posts on both boards " I want to be sure that as many people as possible read my important posts"....he also seems to have a problem with Hondo, posting against him, on both boards. Just hasn't been able to terrorize him yet.
"Uneasy lies the head case, that wants to wear the crown"

Kind of sad isn't it, to see all these financial institutions being bailed out....for their mistakes...THEIR's...while the little guy gets ALL the blame, and no help. </div></div>

I've been wearing my venom-proof body suit when I get on these forums now.
He is definitely obsessed with me. I'm quite flattered.

Gayle in MD
03-23-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi sweetie!

Hey, it's spring, and I'm back up to my elbows in compost, but the good news is that my Robin made it back. He owns my yard, but allows us to sty in this house! I call him Rockin' Robin, and he actually cusses me out when the bird bath goes empty, until I fill it back up. He follows me all over the yard, everyday, goes just a step behind to get the worms from where I've just turned the earth over, the when he gets hot, he sits in the bird bath and cusses at me till I stop to fill it! I swear, ( And Jim didn't buy this until he saw it with his own two eyes) he sits in the bird bath WHILE I'm filling it, and takes a shower. I put the hose on the shower setting for him. He's been living here in my yard for a very long time, and our close relationship if very evident.

My yard is popping perinials everywhere, tulips, daffodiles, you name it! Gayle is happy! Hope all is well with you, dear friend. Oh, and, btw, did I ever tell you that I love you?

Who is LWW?

hondo
03-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Who is LWW?

He's nobody. Welcome back, Gayle.

LWW
03-24-2008, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is LWW?

He's nobody. Welcome back, Gayle. </div></div>
Then why do you shadow post on two forums like some sicko peeping Tom?

You guys are a riot.

You obsess about me and then post lies to get me to come back here and expose your sniveling nature and then you immediately go back to whining about what a victim you are.

What a bunch of left wing losers.

LWW

Qtec
03-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Obviously, as usual, you didn't read the link!

Does Al Q have its own oil tankers? Do you think you can smuggle millions of barrels of oil out the country in suitcases?

You will believe ANYTHING.

Q......Geez

LWW
03-24-2008, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, as usual, you didn't read the link!

Does Al Q have its own oil tankers? Do you think you can smuggle millions of barrels of oil out the country in suitcases?

You will believe ANYTHING.

Q......Geez </div></div>
Saddam did it in jerry cans right under the MSM's nose.

But, the leftists weren't upset when Saddam was killing 100,000 brown skinned innocents per year.

LWW

eg8r
03-24-2008, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, as usual, you didn't read the link!</div></div> What a laugh, you of all people telling someone they did not read a link. You crack me up.

eg8r

Qtec
03-25-2008, 10:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously, as usual, you didn't read the link!</div></div> What a laugh, you of all people telling someone they did not read a link. You crack me up.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"An emboldened al Qaeda with access to Iraq's oil resources could pursue its ambitions to acquire weapons of mass destruction to attack America and other free nations."

I almost started salivating.

Bush first used a more modest variant of that argument while campaigning for Republicans during the 2006 Congressional elections. Back then, the threat was that "extremists and radicals" would "pull a bunch of oil off the market". While it was refreshing to hear him finally acknowledge the blood-oil nexus, I don't think the threat resonated with many voters, judging from the election results.

A couple of months later, during his surge announcement, Bush upped the ante. Now it was "radical Islamic extremists" who were going to "use oil revenues to fund their ambitions."

And finally, today, Bush threw in "al Qaeda" and "weapons of mass destruction" for good measure. </div></div>

Its pure scaremongering. Oil has been going missing in Iraq from day 1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Billions in Oil Missing in Iraq, U.S. Study Says

By JAMES GLANZ
Published: May 12, 2007

Between 100,000 and 300,000 barrels a day of Iraq’s declared oil production over the past four years is unaccounted for and could have been siphoned off through corruption or smuggling, according to a draft American government report. </div></div>

read it (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/12/world/middleeast/12oil.html)

Its amazing to me that GW still has the nerve to show his face in public after all he has done. After 8 years , all he has to say is more of the same ol "Al Q is coming to get you" crap.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Yeah, Ed, we lefties said Bush had plans to steal the Iraqi oil, just like he had Plans for spreading democracy, and plans for fighting them over there, and Plans for turning Iraq into the centerpiece of stability in the Arab World. Kind of strange, none of his plans seem to have come to fruition, but we Democrats knew they wouldn't. We were supposed to be going after those who attacked our country, remember? Instead, we've created a whole new franchise of al Qaeda in Iraq, independent of OBL, and the original al Qaeda, which is based in Pakistan, not Iraq.

Since Iraq, is still the most unstable segment of the Arab World, I wouldn't look for much lower oil prices anytime soon, but then, we do have nothing but the oil industry doing all the deciding, right, Cheney, Rice and Bush? Those secret meeting have really paid off, for big oil, atleast. Those who will inherit Bush, Cheney and Rice's fortunes, will be very happy with their performance, none of whom are fighting in this war.

But then, you know how foolish I am. I would have liked a President who was hell bent on getting the man who led the attack against the United States Of America, on 9/11/01, instead of having to listen to him, and his top level, giving orders to their growing number of followers.

As for stealing their oil, like Bush's other plans that too seems to have been a total failure, the question is, was it planned that way from the start? Could it be that that is the whole reason why Americans still don't know what was said in Dick Cheney's secret energy policy meetings? We do know one thing, though, right? We're all paying over three, and in some places four dollars a gallon. Hmmm, three top deciders, all formerly in oil, oil at four dollars a gallon, secret oil deals, instability due to civil war in Iraq, hmmmm, need a crayon? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

eg8r
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its pure scaremongering. </div></div> Sounds like something the Democrats do to all the elderly every election.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its amazing to me that GW still has the nerve to show his face in public after all he has done. </div></div> This should not surprise any thinking person. It is obvious Bush knows more than you and the rest of those that like to pass around trumped up "truths/facts" on the internet.

eg8r

eg8r
03-25-2008, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Ed, we lefties said Bush had plans to steal the Iraqi oil,...none of his plans seem to have come to fruition, but we Democrats knew they wouldn't.</div></div> So now there is a change of thought on the Dem side and they no longer believe we are in Iraq to steal the oil. You are making John "flip flop" Kerry proud.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We were supposed to be going after those who attacked our country, remember?</div></div> Did you run out of anything to say about the thread and are now changing the subject? I understand you don't know what you are talking about and have been living in a fantasy about accusations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have liked a President who was hell bent on getting the man who led the attack against the United States Of America</div></div> Based on your history on this board and the people you have thrown support to (read: Pelosi and Jane Fonda) I seriously doubt your statement in the quote above. You would prefer we made sure the tea was the right temperature when sitting down to discuss our next approach with the terrorists.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for stealing their oil, like Bush's other plans that too seems to have been a total failure, the question is, was it planned that way from the start? </div></div> You don't care about anyone's opinions, so why ask a question?

eg8r

Deeman3
03-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Actually, whle not helping the price of oil, the war has not been the major contributor to the increase in price as the emergence of increased demand by China and India increaseing drain on refining capacity.

I wish Bush has taken the oil form Iraq but, sadly, he did not. If a far left person is elected, we may not even have the opportunity to buy oil. Of course, the corn based Ethenol, a real fantasy, will take the place of the war costs in our budget (taxes).

SKennedy
03-26-2008, 09:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, whle not helping the price of oil, the war has not been the major contributor to the increase in price as the emergence of increased demand by China and India increaseing drain on refining capacity.

I wish Bush has taken the oil form Iraq but, sadly, he did not. If a far left person is elected, we may not even have the opportunity to buy oil. Of course, the corn based Ethenol, a real fantasy, will take the place of the war costs in our budget (taxes). </div></div>

Ethanol and fuel shortages.......
Higher fuel costs, higher taxes on fuels, higher corn costs, higher food costs, tax on corn....a democrat's paradise!
A few months ago I would not believe that Republicans could retain the white house in 2008. And while I attribute none of this to McCain, I really believe Republicans will win the election.

Gayle in MD
03-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Hi there friend. How's it going?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
03-29-2008, 02:25 PM
"The extremists have been stealing Iraqi oil for years. Guess Bush didn't know about this?"

You mean the guy who relentlessly keeps saying, "The economy is strong!"? Somebody would have to tell him his own hair was on fire, and even then I doubt he'd listen...sid

Gayle in MD
03-30-2008, 07:35 AM
Yeah, but it isn't Iraq, right? We're only spending half of the Government's expenditures on the Military Industrial complex, and that doesn't include everything we're borrowing. And, gee, why would anyone suggest that four dollars a gallon for oil plays any role in our economic crisis?

Bush, Cheney, Rice, Bush Sr., Baker, the list of oil operatives is like a Republican who's who, but surely there's no connection between the oil men in the White House, and 4$ a gallon! and hey, it's just a coincidence that the same thing happened when Bus's Da Da was in there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

What a joke!