PDA

View Full Version : Hillary caught lying

bamadog
03-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Must run in the family.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/24/eveningnews/main3964921.shtml

LWW
03-25-2008, 03:18 AM
CBS News is obviously a part of the vast right wing conspiracy attempting to deprive the people of Hillary Warrior Princess.

LWW

sack316
03-25-2008, 07:29 AM
I saw that video last night on CNN. I can't imagine how crazy that must have been. Luckily Sheryl Crow and Sinbad were along on the flight too for extra protection from sniper fire. As a decoy, a young girl was placed on a tarmac (sp?)... and all parties used bright smiles as they exited the place--- I'm assuming in order to blind anyone looking through a scope.

Unfortunately the only shooting she apparently didn't recall was that of the video camera.

I don't know if she really misspoke or what... and I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt. But the fact that she used this "incident" as one of five of her examples of her foreign policy experience will at least call into question how exaggerated the rest of her claims may be as far as that goes. I don't think this will do a great deal of damage to her... but she's gotta realize she's in a situation where even the slightest chink could spell doom.

Sack

Deeman3
03-25-2008, 08:20 AM
I understand she will tout her investigation skills in referencing how she "uncovered" the Rose Law Firm files after the fact.

How she "forgot" every conversation, meeting, investment decision and purchase in the cattle futures deal in Arkansas.

How her executive management skills shined in the "rearrangement" of the White House Travel Office Staff to include every living unemployed relative she had.

How Chelsie was standing among the crumbling ruins of the World Trade Center even though she actually found to be napping in her apartment and not in actual danger or proximity.

How she showed executive leadership by sending in her personal assistant to clear out records from Vince Foster's office before investigators were allowed in.

How her war vote was a cleaver ruse to get inside the Bush decision making process and later expose it.

How she supported her husband by hiring investigators to riun the reputations of the long line of women who inticed Bill into affairs.

How she valently fought the Clinton machine against NAFTA and, while not prevailing, was frowning professionally on at least one occasion during it's introduction.

How she has professionally reduced the Democratic Party to a bunch of wimpering, infighting name callers who will only get elected if Al Gore comes in and offers to make a run for President.

Wow, never thought I wouold see the day when Gore looked unbeatable and the best the party could offer.

eg8r
03-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Every time someone states Hillary's "experience" as a reason for her nomination you can bet your butt there is a lie in there somewhere. Hillary has no more foreign policy experience than any other candidate.

eg8r