PDA

View Full Version : Personal Delema

pooltchr
03-28-2008, 04:23 AM
OK, I am a UNC Tarheel fan through and through. The boys have been dominating throughout the ACC and NCAA tournaments and have a great chance to win it all.
Our office pool held a blind draw, and I have Kansas in order to win the money.
Who do I pull for????????????????

Steve

sack316
03-28-2008, 08:02 AM
you pull for Kansas to win it all, in controversial fashion... maybe some kind of horrible call by the refs or something if the two meet up in the final four. That way you can pocket the office cash, while at the same time complain about how your team got ripped off and was actually the better of the pairing. You are then free to exclaim how you "would gladly give the money back if only your team had not gotten screwed" or something along those lines. This theory enables you to stay true to both the baby blue and the green at the same time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
03-28-2008, 08:18 AM
I am a Memphis fan from way back but I have my doubts about them as they are shooting less than 50% from the free throw line and look to be in a general funk the last month. If UNC plays the way they have, the Celtics couldn't beat them.

Kansas may pull it off but I would not bet against UNC right now.

SKennedy
03-28-2008, 10:19 AM
If either NC or Kansas win, then you can feel good about it! There is no dilemma! One you win for your heart and the other for your pocketbook!

wolfdancer
03-28-2008, 11:47 AM
There's a simple rule that covers moral dilemmas such as this:
"Follow the money"

Sid_Vicious
03-29-2008, 03:06 PM
UNC, after watching the Arkansas game, is WAAAAY beyond any other talent. I'll bet anyone EVEN, maybe even with points. DAMN those shooters can hit 3's and the big guys are fast..sid