PDA

View Full Version : A new candidate enters the DNC race!

LWW
03-31-2008, 07:57 AM
With the DNC in disarray, neither Hillary Diane Rodham - Clinton nor Barack Hussein Obama having enough delegates to win the Super delegates are left with the power to select the winner.

They have, it seems, not the will to do so however. By deciding between the two they must alienate either the black voting bloc who has been fiercely loyal for decades ? or they alienate the female vote which has been nearly as loyal and is larger in numbers

Both of the candidates have a fatal flaw which will drive traditional dems to vote McCain and assuring that the POTUS is a closet liberal, much like Bush II.

Floated as possible saviors are John Kerry and Ted Kennedy, both Obamists and extremely unpopular in large swaths of the country. John McCain ... but he defected to the RNC. The latest media hype has gone to Al Gore ... but Al lost on all 1,492 recounts plus the original contest against what was the weakest RNC candidate since Gerald Ford. Al would be the most defective choice of all.

Based on this, and the fact that no other dem candidate seems out there who can possibly bring about real change ... a long lost dem who had left the party has decided to return.

His feelings were much like those of Zell Miller ... he doesn't feel he left the party, but the party left him. He comes to the party tanned, rested, and ready and vowing to bring real change to America.

He is a hard environmentalist and a patriot.

He is committed to growing govt revenue and eliminating the deficit.

He is for restoring hope to the hopeless but will make no foolish implications that he is the Messiah.

He is an avid defender of the USC ... yes, all of it ... and is pledged to appoint only justices who are pledged to the sanctity of the document.

He is pledged to bringing troops home from overseas with honor while achieving victory.

He is on board with reducing the high cost of energy and using the alternative energy available to us.

He is for immigration as this is the great melting pot as well as securing our borders.

With that introduction I am proud to rejoin the Democratic Party and nominate myself for the party's nomination as President of these United States of America.

I will soon be issuing position papers on key issues and am open to any questions from my constituents.

Thank you, and may God, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha, The Great Spirit, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster continue to bless this great nation.

LWW

Vapros
03-31-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm afraid you're a dead duck, LWW. You have burned too many bridges. The DNC doesn't do anything without Gayle's approval.

Maybe if you send her a pizza or something . . .

LWW
03-31-2008, 08:23 AM
Gayle is merely a tool of the HillBillarrites.

I am bypassing the standard MSM dog and pony show and taking my case to the people.

Only I am uniquely positioned to keep the DNC from losing this election.

LWW

LWW
03-31-2008, 08:25 AM
<u>MY QUALIFICATIONS</u>

1 - I am a veteran. I have never seen combat. I have never been under sniper fire. I have been awarded medals which I value to this day. I have never given any back, falsified anything to get them, or thrown them away as some of my democrat colleagues have.

2 - Unlike Barack Hussein Obama, who only has African and Caucasian blood, I have African, native American Indian, and garlic nosed European blood in me.

3 - My heritage comes from former slaves who were the victims of the h*nkies. Of honest hard working whites who have been victimized by the n****ers of society. Of native Americans who had their land stolen by blacks and whites alike along with the ch*nks. Because of that I have lived a little of all of these experiences and find all of the racial slurs to be insulting to me because first and foremost I am a human and an American. People who believe in such divisive name calling and such racial hatred must be exposed. We cannot get past color being an issue by making color the issue.

4 - In spite of my people being oppressed by all the other peoples in this cross oppression matrix I survived and did quite well in America. Unlike Barack Hussein Obama I never had a Harvard education, but will grant him that his academic achievements at that age exceeded mine. I will not allow him to deny that he has bounced between being white and black as convenience dictated. Unlike Hillary Diane Rodham - Clinton I never had a spouse who had held such high office upon whose coattails I could ride either.

5 - Compared to both, I have held 2 jobs to make ends meet. I have dropped out of high school to help a family survive. I have gained a GED and sent myself to college while working FT to do it. I have started and ran businesses and become a multi property owner.

6 - I have reached semi retirement at age 49 ... meaning I only work 30-40 hrs a week now ? and pledge to donate $300K of my $400K salary as POTUS to my alma mater University of the Cumberlands and to their Mountain Outreach program.

7 - I have worried about where the rent money comes from and how to pay the lights and eaten bologna sandwiches and beans for dinner on far more than 100 occasions.

8 - I have had cars with over 200K miles as my main means of transport ... when I had a running car ... and have learned the value of maintaining and repairing the fruits of my own labor.

9 - I have budgeted weekly by putting a few bucks each in several envelopes for coming bills and never paid a debt 30 days late. I have walked in the rain to work, and in the snow. I have been an employee who came to work with broken bones. With fever. Without sleep.

10 - I have been downsized. I have been transplanted.

I make no claims that any of this is unique, but I certainly understand the concept of climbing the ladder 1 rung at a time ... often when the rungs are greased and my hands sweating.

I make no claim that it is easy, but that it is possible. I am far from the perfect man and I have done it, so I have hope that more Americans will do it once they have been told and believe that they can do it.

Unlike Obama and Clinton ... who have talked the talk ... I have also walked the walk.

Also, unlike Obama and Clinton, I bring a message of true hope.

I do not abide by hoping that someone will save me.

I believe in the hope of survivors teaching those beneath them how to save themselves.

That is the hope that counts.

A man who must be saved will have a continual need to be saved.

A man who believes he can save himself can endure and achieve far more.

I pledge, if nominated, to take this party back from the fakirs such as Sharpton, Jackson, Soros, Kennedy, Clinton, Obama, Pelosi and others.

I further pledge to restore to this party the pride and patriotism brought to it by great democrats of the past such as John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Harry S Truman, Hubert Horatio Humphrey, Ronald Wilson Reagan, and others who believed they were Americans first and democrats second. Who believed that politics ended at the water's edge. That America was great not because of it's govt but because of it's people.

Thank you for your support.

LWW

LWW
04-12-2008, 10:28 AM
<u>THE ENVIRONMENT</u>

I intend to reforest large portions of America, especially those which have been strip mined.

I am in favor of using the alternative energy which is currently available and intend to do so immediately.

That would include expansion of our atomic generated electricity capability to 125% of current electrical use. This would end every oil and coal fired plant in America with a cheap, plentiful, and clean supply of power. This would also represent a HUGE decrease in air and water pollution.

I will open up ANWR and some currently off limits off shore drilling sites.

I will do away with CAFE regulations and provide a solution which actually achieves the desired result of people buying more fuel efficient vehicles.

Any person replacing a vehicle with a new vehicle which achieved at least 10% higher MPG's than the vehicle it replaced would receive a tax credit of $1,500.00. This would cause a more market based approach ... but consumers would push automakers to design ever more efficient yet comparable vehicles. It would also be self financing with the amount of additional new vehicle sales it would generate. It would also cycle an ever newer average fleet age which would by definition have newer and more advanced designs in emission efficiency.

The combination of increased capacity with decreased demand would be both eco and pocketbook friendly.

Further, I will establish a national standard for what a gallon of gasoline is instead of a nationwide patchwork of potions that causes unneeded small loads of fuel to be carried to site.

I will restore President Wilson's policy of having the White House lawn tended by goats.

I will make Willie Nelson use a smokeless ash tray when we smoke a joint on the roof of the White House.

I will discontinue the press bus. I don't care if they follow me, but it won't be on the taxpayer's dime.

Similar to cars, replacement appliances will carry tax credits for buying more efficient models.

I will have Ronald Ray-guns face carved into Mount Rushmore.

LWW

DickLeonard
04-12-2008, 04:29 PM
LWW a couple more of these burst of insanity and we will have the necessary proof of an Unstable Mind. Is Bozo still alive??####

wolfdancer
04-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Dick, who else is so enthralled with their own posts, that they have to reply to themselves multiple times????

hondo
04-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Dub, your campaign doesn't seem to be going as well on this forum.
It will be difficult to find a base over here when I'm the only person who ever reads your posts.
You better quit calling me names all the time or you're
going to hurt my feelings.

wolfdancer
04-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Sadly, he just doesn't know who his friends really are....you, Gayle, Dick, and myself; we're the only ones that read his daydreams. He takes umbrage though when we try to help by offering constructive criticism.....like "you're an ****"
Am I reading into his other post, that he is challenging someone, anyone to a fight? Not quite what this site is about, but.....I do have a good match up in mind for him...same age, poor vision in one eye....he should have no problem. The other guy is ready and willing to take his lumps at the hands of the jedi master....
I'd have to ask Rocky not to really hurt him, or my sisters would never forgive me.

Sid_Vicious
04-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Is Bozo stilIs Bozo still alive??####

He, BL, and all of the rediculolus dubmba$$'s here who follow this idiot...sid

bsmutz
04-14-2008, 12:48 PM
The title of this thread should be "A new camel mate enters the ..."

wolfdancer
04-14-2008, 02:06 PM
I don't know if you read the "bio"....but Robert Ludlum didn't write anything better in "The Bourne Identity"
......member of every minority, from humble beginnings, he now makes enough, $400k to donate 75% of his earnings to charity....that's in addition to the 2500 grains of rice ( about 2 cups???)he has donated to feed the hungry....didn't I read something similar in the Bible, about Christ feeding the multitudes with just one basket of bread?....hey, maybe that's it....lww writes in parables, and we have to figure out what they mean.
Don't forget he is also an entrepreneur, real estate investor, and stock market guru, in perfect physical shape....able to leap tall buildings in a single bound....
Add in the storied military career, complete with medals awarded (perfect attendance, best military creases, etc)......
Well, I'm voting for him....anybody that can come up with that line of BS, has got to be smarter then GWB....