PDA

View Full Version : Renewable Energy Investment Opportunity

SpiderMan
04-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Looks pretty good .............

American Renewable Energy Breakthrough (http://www.otherpower.com/aprilfools08.shtml)

SpiderMan

Sid_Vicious
04-01-2008, 08:22 PM
HEY, I recognize the o-scope from the pipe space, "Wally-world." You've invented this yourself from the "Lab" you call your living room,,,tell us the truth Spidey. Btw, the big knob on the lower right of the scope is about two clicks out of scale, else we'd be seeing nothing but flat noise. ;-) sid

SKennedy
04-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Forget about growing corn for methanol generation. I suggest we grow and eat more beans, thus producing more methane gas. In fact, it already has an "odorant" present. We could "harvest" the gas we generate and use it for fuel. In fact, we could also harvest cow flatulence. Instead of giving cows or any livestock growth hormone supplements, we could give them gas producing supplements. We just need to figure out how to harvest the gas. Maybe some type of impermeable sealed diaper? How about investing? Just send me money so I can develop a gas-trap diaper and we'll all be rich! Donate to me instead of buying carbon-credits!

eg8r
04-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Why on earth would you want to develop a gas-trap diaper? Just think about it, for every time you fail your nose will let you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

SKennedy
04-02-2008, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why on earth would you want to develop a gas-trap diaper? Just think about it, for every time you fail your nose will let you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Not if you keep moving fast enough in a straight line into the wind!
As you may recall, I am a duck hunter. I often wear chest-waders! Bet you can guess where this is going.....Let's just say that sometimes it is truly remarkable how long the effect will endure following the release incident. Sitting still and quiet, not much motion....and then moving 15 minutes later and you can still reap the rewards of flatulence past!
Hey! That's it. I'll invent "gas" waders! Store the gas in waders and discharge the gas and transport it from the waders in flexible tubing to a central area for collection and further processing.......In fact, the national collection, storage, processing, and distrubution center could be in the D.C. area!

Treehumper
04-04-2008, 09:41 AM
This is like the water suits in the "Dune" trilogy....