PDA

View Full Version : Do something besides complain ...

LWW
04-05-2008, 06:40 AM
... I'm in for 2,500.

HELP FEED THE HUNGRY. (http://www.freerice.com/index.php)

LWW

LWW
04-07-2008, 05:51 AM
I didn't think any of the do-goody-good leftists here would actually click a mouse to help feed the hungry.

LWW

bsmutz
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM
My parents taught me humility when I was a child. Since then, I have learned about humility from many disparate sources, even right-winged egotistical blowhards like you, El Weiner Wit. When I make donations of time and money to worthy causes, I don't come onto an internet forum and tell the world about it. In fact, I usually don't tell anyone about it unless it is necessary or to pass on information about how someone else might help. I would certainly NEVER attack anyone for not doing so, much less throw a bunch of...

Oh, never mind. LWW, you are the worst kind of dick wad it has ever been my misfortune to have encountered and the above posts by you only serve to prove it to the world.

wolfdancer
04-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Bill, you wouldn't publicize it because you ain't an "attention whore" as Sonoma so aptly described Rocky.
I have a hard time believing that he would even donate $.25 to another human being....let alone $2500.
When you lump that claim in with all his other bs....
But...on the 1% chance that he did...a nice gesture, and I'm sure, a welcome donation

bsmutz
04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
If you'd followed his link, you'd have seen that you can sit there all day and look up words in the dictionary. Each word that you got correct would send 20 grains of rice to a UN World Food Program. He spent so much time there that he actually donated 2500 grains of rice. That's how generous he is. What a guy, huh? Humanitarian of the year, no doubt. No wonder he's on here bragging big time. Makes Oprah seem like an Ebenezer Scrooge...

hondo
04-07-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm in for 4120.
Lot of fun for an English teacher, but it's about time for Memphis and Kansas.

LWW
04-08-2008, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in for 4120.
Lot of fun for an English teacher, but it's about time for Memphis and Kansas. </div></div>
Thank you hondo for caring about your fellow man.

LWW

LWW
04-08-2008, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you'd followed his link, you'd have seen that you can sit there all day and look up words in the dictionary. Each word that you got correct would send 20 grains of rice to a UN World Food Program. He spent so much time there that he actually donated 2500 grains of rice. That's how generous he is. What a guy, huh? Humanitarian of the year, no doubt. No wonder he's on here bragging big time. Makes Oprah seem like an Ebenezer Scrooge... </div></div>
Which shows me that you didn't even though you had brazenly acted as if you had ... and as I said, I didn't expect that you gave a damn enough to actually click a mouse.

It's much easier to complain than it is to do.

You are a sorry simpleton.

LWW

LWW
04-08-2008, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, you wouldn't publicize it because you ain't an "attention whore" as Sonoma so aptly described Rocky.
I have a hard time believing that he would even donate $.25 to another human being....let alone $2500.
When you lump that claim in with all his other bs....
But...on the 1% chance that he did...a nice gesture, and I'm sure, a welcome donation </div></div>
Nobody "publicized" it you refugee from the Island of Dr Moreau.

It's called "promoting", as opposed to only complaining.

It requires a heart to have empathy.

As a moonbat you find it much easier to howl B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! than to get your fat ass off of your Walmart brand couch and actually do something.

LWW

LWW
04-08-2008, 01:37 PM
And again, thanks hondo.

I'm a bit surprised but have no problem giving a man credit for his good deeds.

LWW

bsmutz
04-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Wow, you donatated a whole 2500 grains of rice. What's that, 2 bowls? What a dent you must have made in world hunger with your "generous" donation, huh? Yes, I clicked on your link (which even a two year old could have inferred from the information I provided, but not you) but quickly realized that the time spent wasn't going to provide much.

It's easy to see that the only reason for this thread was for you to pat yourself on the back, then go into a lunatic rant when nobody showed up to tell you what a great guy you were. Nice job, nut job.

LWW
04-09-2008, 04:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, you donatated a whole 2500 grains of rice. What's that, 2 bowls? What a dent you must have made in world hunger with your "generous" donation, huh? Yes, I clicked on your link (which even a two year old could have inferred from the information I provided, but not you) but quickly realized that the time spent wasn't going to provide much.

It's easy to see that the only reason for this thread was for you to pat yourself on the back, then go into a lunatic rant when nobody showed up to tell you what a great guy you were. Nice job, nut job. </div></div>
No, the reason was as listed and the uncaring hypocrites have exposed themselves as uncaring hypocrites.

LWW

bsmutz
04-10-2008, 11:02 AM
So you're saying that even if someone gives half their income to people less well off than themselves (starving millions in Africa, for example) but doesn't have the desire to spend half an hour giving 2500 GRAINS OF RICE through this particular web site, they are an uncaring hypocrite? You're apparently calling anyone who didn't respond to your post an uncaring hypocrite also, even though they may have spent all day donating grains of rice on the web site you posted about but didn't feel it necessary to post here how generous they are.

YOU ARE A SAD, SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING AND AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF AN UNCARING HYPOCRITE AS WELL!!!!!