PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that ...

LWW
04-10-2008, 03:37 PM
... trolls from this board come to AZB regularly to pick fights and then run back here crying and acting like scared schoolgirls when someone comes over here and rags them with 1/100th of the shiite they fling.

Peaceful members, I'm not talking to most of you ... but there are a handful who sling their own shiite like zoo monkeys and then scream like bitches when they get pummeled for it.

I'll even give wolfie credit for keeping his poison here.

BSMUTZ and HOUNDO, you guys have shamed your whole family but have no shame yourself to realize it.

If the decent members of this board can't hold their own with the local moonbats they need to step up their game some.

I get tired of kicking the trash back over here ... and BSMUTZ, that one is for you.

LWW

bsmutz
04-10-2008, 04:11 PM
As I already pointed out to you, I've been posting on this board just as long as I've been posting on AZB. I was posting on AZB's forums long before you started posting here. I'm not from this board. In fact, I'm not from any board nor will I ever be. Why is it that everything always has to be the way you see it and that way only?

You are the one who started this and only you can finish it. You are a pompous a**, which I and many others have tried unsuccessfully to make you realize. Quit your "holier than thou" posts and I'll stop ridiculing you. That simple. Now go cry to your mama, you sniveling b****.

wolfdancer
04-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Aren't you doing the same thing?
I wish you would give us some examples where you pummeled somebody, anybody....
I don't need to go over to AZB...it's a nice site, but I spend too much time on this one as it is.
Nothing gets resolved anyway.....you're not changing, or even challenging anyone's beliefs....and I'm even less political then you. Since I don't have your political connections and insider knowledge /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif I can only comment on what I read or see......
I don't see anything that Bill or Hondo posts, that fits your description.....but I see plenty that you offer that I find offensive.
Why don't you admit that you are the one stirring up sh*t because you crave the attention?

bsmutz
04-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Oh, and you ARE the local moonbat, El Dubious.

hondo
04-11-2008, 05:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I already pointed out to you, I've been posting on this board just as long as I've been posting on AZB. I was posting on AZB's forums long before you started posting here. I'm not from this board. In fact, I'm not from any board nor will I ever be. Why is it that everything always has to be the way you see it and that way only?

You are the one who started this and only you can finish it. You are a pompous a**, which I and many others have tried unsuccessfully to make you realize. Quit your "holier than thou" posts and I'll stop ridiculing you. That simple. Now go cry to your mama, you sniveling b****. </div></div>

I was posting on both boards long before he ever heard of them.
Dub is a forum geek who has nothing else to do.
Perhaps he's dis-abled or has some serious illness, I don't know.

These forums are his " Secret Life of Walter Mitty" where
he's describes this successful businessman who is in
tremendous shape and has this superior intellect.
I doubt that he's any of that.
I truly feel sorry for him.
I get annoyed with his posts and flame him from time to time,
but, being a Christian, I'm wrong in doing this.
I think I'm going to try a little harder to ignore him,
but I'm afraid that would hurt his feelings more than arguing with him, which is what he wants.

LWW
04-11-2008, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These forums are his " Secret Life of Walter Mitty" where
but I'm afraid that would hurt his feelings more than arguing with him, which is what he wants.</div></div>
And of course houndo is lying out his bung.

You accused me of being of inferior intelligence and I offered you a chance to cash the check your mouth wrote. You ... along with hippie, wolf prancer, dick, sonoma, q, and others all ran like scared rats when called on your bull shiite.

You then questioned my physical abilities and I again called you out and you again cowered in fear.

You and smutty are common trolls who have no true concept of honor or integrity.

LWW

bsmutz
04-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Doing nothing to change your ways, I see. What a maroon. I wish I was half as awesome as you think you are...

wolfdancer
04-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I hate to give you the benefit of a reply.....but since 90% (or more) of all the acrimony here and at AZB...revolves around you....why not do everybody a favor, and stop posting?
Yoy put Sonoma down?????????...what a distortion of the facts.
My brother is a die hard Bush supporter, yet thinks you are the biggest joke on the internet.
There's two old Irish words that best describe you....putz, schmuck.
Face it....you are the biggest phony on the net...

LWW
04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Your parents do to.

LWW

wolfdancer
04-11-2008, 06:10 PM
I have a theory about this ****
He really can't be the total a'hole in person,that he portrays himself to be on the internet. Few could live up to, or in his case live down, to being a complete pos.
I just think he gets off, literally, by pissing everybody off, with the combination of his self image fantasies, and idiotic insults.
If that isn't the case...then he truly needs some psychiatric help.

hondo
04-12-2008, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These forums are his " Secret Life of Walter Mitty" where
but I'm afraid that would hurt his feelings more than arguing with him, which is what he wants.</div></div>
And of course houndo is lying out his bung.

You accused me of being of inferior intelligence and I offered you a chance to cash the check your mouth wrote. You ... along with hippie, wolf prancer, dick, sonoma, q, and others all ran like scared rats when called on your bull shiite.

You then questioned my physical abilities and I again called you out and you again cowered in fear.

You and smutty are common trolls who have no true concept of honor or integrity.

LWW </div></div>

I have never accused you of any of that.
Have a nice day.