PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Alan Hopkins and Pat Fleming --- HOF

Fran Crimi
04-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Just heard that they are to be inducted into the BCA Hall Of Fame --- Alan in the player's category, and Pat for Meritorious Service.

That's great news! I'm thrilled for both.

Fran

Eric.
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Two very worthy choices. Accustats and Super Billiards Expo are a huge part of the Pool landscape, so I like the picks.

Eric >not Allen's favorite guy

dg-in-centralpa
04-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I think that's great for both. Both are very deserving.

DG

reggie182
04-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Congratulations to both!

All I can say is that for Alan...it's about time. I was wondering the other day why he wasn't in the hall. Great to see he's getting his well deserved place there.

Rich R.
04-16-2008, 07:08 AM
It's about time for both of these gentlemen. They both work very hard to promote pool and keep the game alive. I think these are two very popular, and deserving, choices for the HOF.

jt10ball
04-16-2008, 07:45 AM
2 very deserving people. I get scared thinking of how my game would have turned out had it not been for accu stats, I cringed as I wrote that and Alan is simply one the greatest and smartest all around players we've ever had. Congrats to both!

Scott Lee
04-16-2008, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jt10ball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 very deserving people. I get scared thinking of how my game would have turned out had it not been for accu stats. Alan is simply one the greatest and smartest all around players we've ever had. Congrats to both! </div></div>

What Joe said!...

Scott Lee