PDA

View Full Version : Does the CCB software include anti virus?

wolfdancer
04-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Haven't seen any spam on the board for the last two days....the lww virus has been removed?????

bsmutz
04-18-2008, 12:39 PM
I always thought it was a worm or parasite. Hopefully it got flushed into the sewer system so it can be with its own kind.

sack316
04-18-2008, 11:08 PM
I was wondering where he was too. I was set to comment on my cubbies sweeping the reds... until they blew us away in game 3 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
04-20-2008, 02:34 PM
He's baaack. You must not invoke He Who Must Not Be Named. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
04-20-2008, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was wondering where he was too. I was set to comment on my cubbies sweeping the reds... until they blew us away in game 3 /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>
You got lucky.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2008, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't seen any spam on the board for the last two days....the lww virus has been removed????? </div></div>
Your still a troll.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2008, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always thought it was a worm or parasite. Hopefully it got flushed into the sewer system so it can be with its own kind. </div></div>
Your still a liar.

LWW

LWW
04-20-2008, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's baaack. You must not invoke He Who Must Not Be Named. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
Your still hondo.

LWW

bsmutz
04-22-2008, 12:08 PM
You are an old man and still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Please show me where I lied.

wolfdancer
04-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Bill, I'm sure it was "your", not "you're" on that online I.Q. test he "aced" ($19.95, but if you call in the next ten minutes you also get a suitable for framing, certificate)
http://www.mensaforidiots.com/

bsmutz
04-22-2008, 06:24 PM
He don't need no stinking frame, he's got "Idiot" written all over him!

LWW
04-24-2008, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He don't need no stinking frame, he's got "Idiot" written all over him! </div></div>
Nice talk after you were exposed on AZB ... again ... for blathering stuff you pulled from your arse.

LWW

bsmutz
04-24-2008, 11:15 AM
OOOHHH, I feel so exposed... What a turd sniffer you are.

wolfdancer
04-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Bill, I have to remind you that you are picking on a person who suffers from both Dysgraphia and Coprolalia....and possibly Nyhanís syndrome,which causes severe mental and physical problems throughout life.
that's a build up of uric acid in the system which causes mild mental retardation....
The end result...when we tell him to piss off....he can't.