PDA

View Full Version : US OPEN VIP SEATS

Eric.
04-23-2008, 12:53 PM
It's that time again.... (ok, I might be 6 months early).

Click here to buy/reserve your VIP seats:

https://billiardhq.com/events/event.php?event_id=48

Eric >Josey 110, 111

Rich R.
04-24-2008, 07:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's that time again.... (ok, I might be 6 months early).

Eric &gt;Josey 110, 111 </div></div>
Eric, once the tickets go on sale, it is not too early. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Cathy and I have our usual seats and, from the seating chart, you and Susie should be directly behind Josh and Brian.
We're looking forward to another good time.

hondo
04-24-2008, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's that time again.... (ok, I might be 6 months early).

Hmm. I tried to go to your link and Norton 360 warned me not to go there. ???????????

dg-in-centralpa
04-25-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm planning on being there, and Mary, if she can get vacation.

DG - looking forward to seeing everybody

Eric.
04-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Dont worry, Hondo.

I clicked it again and it is a bonafide link to the US Open ticket vendor's site.

Eric

Rich R.
04-25-2008, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's that time again.... (ok, I might be 6 months early).

Hmm. I tried to go to your link and Norton 360 warned me not to go there. ??????????? </div></div>
Hondo, I received the same message. I don't know what the problem is, but I have been in and out of that site several times and I have had no problem.
BTW, the web master for that site is the son of Barry Behrman, the owner of the U.S. Open.

Tony_in_MD
05-02-2008, 04:11 PM
I just ordered my seats Jacoby 18 and 19, and I have my room reserved at the Red Roof Inn. Will be coming in on the 22nd.

I am bringing my wife, Sheila, with me this year to keep me in line. Guess you all will have to make up for my lack of enthusiasm for the rack girls this year.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

See you all there.

Brian in VA
05-02-2008, 04:36 PM
As always, I'm looking forward to seeing all my CCB buds at the US Open!

Tony, I can't believe you're going to break the rack girls' hearts that way! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

See you all there!

Brian in VA

Tony_in_MD
05-03-2008, 04:16 AM
They will be counting on you to pick up the slack.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm sure Brian and the Mayor will do you proud, but why not have your wife as one of the girls. That way you can drool and she'll think it's for her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

DG

Tony_in_MD
05-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Actually my wife can show those young ladies a thing or two. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Eric.
05-05-2008, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered my seats Jacoby 18 and 19, and I have my room reserved at the Red Roof Inn. Will be coming in on the 22nd.

I am bringing my wife, Sheila, with me this year to keep me in line. Guess you all will have to make up for my lack of enthusiasm for the rack girls this year.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

See you all there.

</div></div>

Ya gotta love this guy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Eric &gt;will be there, God willin

dg-in-centralpa
05-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Are you threatening or promising? Hope she knows what she's getting into. LOL

DG - looking forward to the Open

Tony_in_MD
05-06-2008, 05:01 AM
Time will tell.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Brian in VA
05-06-2008, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually my wife can show those young ladies a thing or two. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

This weekend just keeps getting better and better!

Brian in VA

Tony_in_MD
05-07-2008, 04:20 AM
Brian, she is also a fan of Bourbon, when made in a mint julep.

JTS Brown anyone?

Rich R.
05-07-2008, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian, she is also a fan of Bourbon, when made in a mint julep.

JTS Brown anyone? </div></div>

Once we all tell her about your behavior last year, she is going to need a lot of that Bourbon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
05-07-2008, 07:35 AM
I'll bring some along. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DG

Deeman3
05-07-2008, 08:04 AM
I hope all you guys have a terriffic time as usual. Have a toast for Chris Cass while you are together. He'll be watching over you. Damn, I miss him.

Eric.
05-07-2008, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian, she is also a fan of Bourbon, when made in a mint julep.

Once we all tell her about your behavior last year, she is going to need a lot of that Bourbon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

Aww, go easy on Tony. Afterall, he just was more vocal about what we ALL were thinking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Eric &gt;perv

Tony_in_MD
05-07-2008, 02:07 PM
I will need something too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian, she is also a fan of Bourbon, when made in a mint julep.

Once we all tell her about your behavior last year, she is going to need a lot of that Bourbon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif </div></div>

Brian in VA
05-08-2008, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tony_in_MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will need something too.

</div></div>

Not to worry big guy. I always travel with a little something! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Brian