PDA

View Full Version : Who in the heck is Hatem El-Hady?

LWW
04-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Well:

- In 2006 he was chairman of the Toledo, Ohio-based Islamic charity, Kindhearts, which was closed by the US government in February 2006 for terrorist fundraising and all its assets frozen after raising $5,100,000.00.

- He was questioned by the FBI concerning the attacks in the UK.

- On Obama's official website his wife Michelle Obama lists El-Hady as one of their 224 listed friends.

- On Obama's official website he has a dedicated page as an Obama fundraiser.

Is anyone else bothered by this?

IMHO the MSM in this country is guilty of journalistic malpractice for giving this guy a pass.

http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/js4058.htm

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/Toledo071607

http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=6203178D-C782-42E2-8D56-765A3D7EDCD7

http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGN9pM

http://illinois.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGVGjQ

LWW

bsmutz
04-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Definitely would be a good idea if you personally drove your car at high speed into the telephone pole in front of your nearest news reporting facility in protest...

LWW
04-24-2008, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely would be a good idea if you personally drove your car at high speed into the telephone pole in front of your nearest news reporting facility in protest... </div></div>
Was my question too complex for you?

Or, are you just jumping on grenades in defense of Obama again?

Or, was this actually the reason you support him ... you never have been able to answer why even after multiple requests on multiple forums.

LWW

bsmutz
04-24-2008, 12:41 PM
WTF are you talking about? Did you forget your medication (memory pills) this morning? My answer to your question is hell, yes, I'm bothered by this. So much so that I think the only reasonable solution is for you to drive your car at high speed into a telephone pole located immediately adjacent to the nearest news outlet closest to you. The only person I support is my wife. My kids are all grown and support themselves.

Look, I know you suffer from Alzheimers, dementia, over-inflated self-opinion, delusions of grandeur, and rectal-cranial immersion, but you have never, ever once asked me why I support anyone during this lifetime. Is there anyone there that can act as an interpreter for you so we can understand what it is you are trying to convey? (Like that's even possible, lol)

wolfdancer
04-24-2008, 01:02 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Thanks Bill, for the humor,re that *****.

LWW
04-24-2008, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyone there that can act as an interpreter for you so we can understand what it is you are trying to convey?</div></div>
It's easy.

You and wolfie are moonbats.

Have you ever added value to a thread, or do you only troll?

LWW

bsmutz
04-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I left some Cheez-its in a thread once for the fellow forum posters and they said they liked them. Does that count?

LWW
04-24-2008, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left some Cheez-its in a thread once for the fellow forum posters and they said they liked them. Does that count? </div></div>

And from the DNA you left behind I have ascertained an image of you:

http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/images/2006/02/Troll.jpg

what I find amazing however is that, and this is shocking even from you three, is that you and wolfprancer will troll a thread exposing terrorist links deep inside the DNC.

Your other brother hondo is on AZB lamenting how mean I was in exposing it.

LWW

hondo
04-24-2008, 09:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely would be a good idea if you personally drove your car at high speed into the telephone pole in front of your nearest news reporting facility in protest... </div></div>

Open up his links and check out his sources.
Very impressive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
04-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Didn't Hatem El-Hady play "Mammy" in "Gone With The Wind" ??

LWW
04-25-2008, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely would be a good idea if you personally drove your car at high speed into the telephone pole in front of your nearest news reporting facility in protest... </div></div>

Open up his links and check out his sources.
Very impressive. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>
What of it do you dispute?

I Barack Hussein Obama's website not a good source for who is on Barack Hussein Obama's website?

Is Michelle Obama not a good source for who Michelle Obama considers her "friend"?

Please elaborate?

LWW

Deeman3
04-25-2008, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't Hatem El-Hady play "Mammy" in "Gone With The Wind" ?? </div></div>

Yes, he did! Be careful or you will be stiring up racist rancor. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
04-25-2008, 08:52 AM
I was close...it was Hattie McDaniel

Qtec
04-25-2008, 08:53 AM
You are absolutely right. Obama is a terrorist in disguise.

Q..........?

LWW
04-25-2008, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are absolutely right. Obama is a terrorist in disguise.

Q..........? </div></div>
Who said that?

I'm only demonstrating that he is willing to take money from them.

LWW

Qtec
04-25-2008, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are absolutely right. Obama is a terrorist in disguise.

Who said that?

LWW </div></div>

OMG Another politician who takes any money he is given??

Call the cops! LOL
No. You were trying to make some vague connection between a guy with a Muslim name and terrorism and you failed miserably.
Q

wolfdancer
04-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Q, thank God !!!!
I thought you had yielded to the dark side, and were now agreeing with him. He can't handle agreement though, because that would mean you share his "original thoughts"
Hey, good news....my blood pressure dropped 20 points since I stopped reading his sick posts...I think I can get it down another 10 by ignoring the "left doesn't know that the sun causes global warming" crap that Ed puts out.
they really should form an alliance because they are putting out the same message...it's just that one is a twit, while the other comes across as a bigot.

bsmutz
04-25-2008, 10:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm only demonstrating that he is willing to take money from them.
</div></div>
My, what a good little demonstrator you are! You must have been a hippie in the '60s. You probably invented the sit-in, huh? Far out, man!

LWW
04-25-2008, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are absolutely right. Obama is a terrorist in disguise.

Who said that?

LWW </div></div>

OMG Another politician who takes any money he is given??

Call the cops! LOL
No. You were trying to make some vague connection between a guy with a Muslim name and terrorism and you failed miserably.
Q </div></div>
And that is an absolute lie.

What I did show is:

1 - Obama gave a terrorist fundraiser a free dedicated page on Obama's site.

2 -Michelle Obama designated him as her friend.

3 - You and the other partisan water bearers couldn't care less as long as a D is elected.

PATHETIC ... and, as usual from your posts, intellectually dishonest.

LWW

LWW
04-25-2008, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm only demonstrating that he is willing to take money from them.
</div></div>
My, what a good little demonstrator you are! You must have been a hippie in the '60s. You probably invented the sit-in, huh? Far out, man! </div></div>
And you demonstrated that you are a partisan tool ... but, we already knew that.

LWW

Bobbyrx
04-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey, Obama's associations might be a little questionable, but at least they are not someone involved in corporate America or....gasp....big oil!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

pooltchr
04-25-2008, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, Obama's associations might be a little questionable, but at least they are not someone involved in corporate America or....gasp....big oil!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

A LITTLE questionable??? His church pastor is a biggoted nutcase who thinks America is the root of all evil. Now he is tied to someone who spent years raising money for Hamas, AQ, and other terrorists groups. The Dems are in a real mess. They are pretty much stuck with Obama now. If the super deligates hand the nomination over to Hillary at this point, the backlash within the party will be overwhelming. Huge numbers of blacks will feel the party abandoned them, particularly since Obama will probably end up with more elected deligates than Clinton. But Obama's background and questionable associates will be his downfall. It's entirely possible we could end up with a 3 party system when the dust settles.
Steve

Bobbyrx
04-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Sorry Steve, my sarcasm was not clear enough !!

LWW
04-25-2008, 06:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[If the super deligates hand the nomination over to Hillary at this point, the backlash within the party will be overwhelming. Huge numbers of blacks will feel the party abandoned them, particularly since Obama will probably end up with more elected deligates than Clinton.</div></div>
"RECREATE 68", another moonbat far left group, is already promising trouble at the DNC convention because of their lies to regain congress in 2006.

I hope it doesn't happen, but after listening to year's of sedition in congress insisting Iraq is "ANOTHER VIET NAM!" that it wuld be sick poetic justice for the DNC to be live on TV with cops splitting heads of anti war protesters.

LWW