PDA

View Full Version : Domino Billiards

S0Noma
04-28-2008, 05:47 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/cluster/fun/video/xhf76_domino-billard

hondo
04-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh, my God! I bet that took several takes.

Deeman3
04-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Sonoma,

If it can be found, you will find it. How are you my friend?

I know someone will say, "I had that shot come up one time!"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

S0Noma
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sonoma,

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Thanks D. appreciate the compliment. I am doing quite well, thank you. I'd visit here more often but I run a set of forums elsewhere. They keep me pretty busy doing admin chores and digging up interesting shIt to help entertain the other members.

Catch you on the next round.

wolfdancer
04-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Say, I done heered that you was run off this board here, skeered fer yer life, by our heroic Einstein clone? At least that's what he's been publishing
I hope for your sake he doesn't realize that you are back....even if only visiting.....

S0Noma
04-29-2008, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, I done heered that you was run off this board here, skeered fer yer life, by our heroic Einstein clone? At least that's what he's been publishing
I hope for your sake he doesn't realize that you are back....even if only visiting..... </div></div>

You mean he's been lying his a$$ off just like always? That's not new news, Jack. Give me a heads up when the time comes that he's got the courage to face the truth about himself.

For a man without balls to stand up and admit when he's wrong he sure spends a lot of time huffing and puffing - and bluffing.
Waste of time for me to tilt against that hot air windbag.

later on Jack.

SKennedy
04-30-2008, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sonoma,

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

As a matter of fact, last night during our league playoff match..............and of course, I made the shot!!! APA's getting where they will allow just about anything!

hondo
04-30-2008, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S0Noma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say, I done heered that you was run off this board here, skeered fer yer life, by our heroic Einstein clone? At least that's what he's been publishing
I hope for your sake he doesn't realize that you are back....even if only visiting..... </div></div>

You mean he's been lying his a$$ off just like always? That's not new news, Jack. Give me a heads up when the time comes that he's got the courage to face the truth about himself.

For a man without balls to stand up and admit when he's wrong he sure spends a lot of time huffing and puffing - and bluffing.
Waste of time for me to tilt against that hot air windbag.

later on Jack. </div></div>

He's run into a poster on the other forum from England called Boronut who has him cutting and running. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif