PDA

View Full Version : DOOMSDAY IN DENVER!

LWW
04-29-2008, 04:43 AM
I hope these peeps are stopped, but it appears that we are about to see the far left in America on display for all to see what it truly is.

http://www.recreate68.org/album1_dnc_001.htm

LWW

hondo
04-29-2008, 05:03 AM
Power to the people?
What a horrid concept!
These folks must be stopped!

LWW
04-29-2008, 05:27 AM
This isn't about voicing a protest hondo, it's about violence and disruption of the democratic process ... but, as long as I don't like it you'd carry water for Stalin.

Doesn't it get heavy?

LWW

bsmutz
04-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, that's why they have a statement of NON-VIOLENCE right on their web site. There goes El Dumbo into his moonbat rant again, "B-B-B-B-B-B-But I'm D-D-D-D-D-D-D-uuuummmmbbbb."

Bobbyrx
04-29-2008, 12:10 PM
also from their website:
"To be conscious that if violence or property destruction does occur, we will do what we can to help prevent it from being blown out of proportion and dominating the media coverage. "

You know, if they had stopped after "....help prevent it" you might have a little sympathy for them but when they go on with "from being blown out........" you quickly see their real agenda. But I don't know what they are worried about here because since its the Democratic convention, no one will see any of these wackos on network TV unless its Fox.

LWW
04-29-2008, 01:23 PM
You have to forgive smutty ... he's a victim of the public school system. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The Chicago 68 idjits had a no violence pledge also ...

LWW

hondo
04-30-2008, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">also from their website:
"To be conscious that if violence or property destruction does occur, we will do what we can to help prevent it from being blown out of proportion and dominating the media coverage. "

You know, if they had stopped after "....help prevent it" you might have a little sympathy for them but when they go on with "from being blown out........" you quickly see their real agenda. But I don't know what they are worried about here because since its the Democratic convention, no one will see any of these wackos on network TV unless its Fox. </div></div>

LOL! Some good points.