PDA

View Full Version : Forum Usage Question

SpiderMan
04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
How do I view my older "received" private messages? I can only find my outgoing PMs.

In other words, when I click on "my stuff" and "my messages", the topics all show zero replies and myself as the only participant, which is incorrect.

SpiderMan

1Time
04-30-2008, 01:55 PM
All of my received messages show and are dated back to 2004. You should see them unless you deleted them or maybe there's a problem with your account.

Sid_Vicious
04-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Spiderman is correct, I have been trying to see messages besides the ones I sent myself since the format change. Maybe the admin hates Texans. Trust me, I never deleted any, they just ain't there anymore...sid

CarolNYC
05-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Hiya Marty,
I have the same situation- since they changed the system-NO incoming ,which alot wre from Chris Cass (and many others,Radge,stretch,etc.),and I enjoyed just having them there and re-reading some of them when I thought of them,which was often!
Hope you kick a$$ in Vegas:):)
Carol

wolfdancer
05-08-2008, 09:41 AM
my pms and replies are all there in a conversational format...

SpiderMan
05-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Same here - had stuff from Chris, you, Gayle, Bluewolf, Rod, and others - sort of sentimental I guess. Lesson learned - if it's important to you, put it somewhere that you, not others, control /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

SpiderMan

Rich R.
05-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Spiderman, I had the same problem and I also had a number of old messages that I couldn't get to. It was a total mess.
While looking at things, I also noticed that there is now a limit on the number of messages that can be stored. If you are like me, you are well over that limit. I assumed that I wouldn't be able to receive any new PM's.
I got so frustrated, I just deleted all of my PM's. I really hated to do it, but I saw no other solution.

Eric.
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Me too, Marty. Looks like it's gone.

Eric