PDA

View Full Version : Phenolic Success on the Stealth!

Sid_Vicious
08-06-2002, 08:43 PM
Well the phenolic tip which raised questions due to it possibly needing roughened, came to life after the touch up Spiderman gave it. The Stealth is beginning to live up to the reputation which preceded it, the test will come later in the heat of the battle. Watch out Meucci JC of rackmup's! "I can jump that!" sid~~~hoppin' fool

08-07-2002, 08:54 AM
Hi Sid, I'm glad your enjoying success with the jumpers. I was shooting a few balls this morning and came across a choice between a kick or a jump using the bridge ( spinale bridge ), now the kick was the shot but I decided to give the jump a try and it was to my surprise, successful. Jumping with the bridge is hard to judge the aiming spot and angle to hit the cueball. Terry

08-07-2002, 08:57 AM
Perhaps you would like to come to our Thursday meeting?

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
08-07-2002, 11:30 AM
You made me ponder the feasability of using a bridge head standing on it's tallest level for those really close jumps where you need to hit right near the top of the CB. Let's say that you had a bridge gizmo specially made with a collapsable handle(I've seen these with little string doo-hickeys to guide the shaft) and your designed intention is to make that your bridge hand for half ball or less jumps. It would allow you to hone in on only the stroke and eliminate the stretching of the body to maintain balance. Do I see another tool for the cue case here???sid

08-07-2002, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You made me ponder the feasability of using a bridge head standing on it's tallest level for those really close jumps where you need to hit right near the top of the CB. Let's say that you had a bridge gizmo specially made with a collapsable handle(I've seen these with little string doo-hickeys to guide the shaft) and your designed intention is to make that your bridge hand for half ball or less jumps. It would allow you to hone in on only the stroke and eliminate the stretching of the body to maintain balance. Do I see another tool for the cue case here???sid <hr></blockquote>

Sid, where do you put ALL your pool gismos, you must have a ton of them,LOL. I have a few myself, LOL. I used the bridge because I couldn't reach even with the dart stroke, I used the dart stroke with the spinale bridge which is fairly high on end. The closer the bridge head is to the OB, the higher the bridge becomes, it just makes it harder to see what your doing, its almost like closing your eyes,LOL. Terry