PDA

View Full Version : More Liberal lies

wolfdancer
05-04-2008, 11:31 AM
" All the evidence points toward human-made changes at both poles, she said, a conclusion that "further depletes the arsenals of those who insist that human-caused climate change is nothing to worry about.""
Don't they realize that a consortium of "scientists", insiders, lww, Ed, Steve, etc...has proved here on the CCB that GW doesn't exist, except in Al Gore's imagination?

moblsv
05-04-2008, 02:30 PM
The opinion of a fat man with a microphone is every bit as valid as the scientific community. You elitists place way too much faith in your religion of science.

wolfdancer
05-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I have no idea what your reply is supposed to imply.
The article was just another report that supports one side of a continuing debate here. It supports my theory that the Eskimos will no longer be able to walk on water.....

moblsv
05-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I was just saying what I basically hear whenever I get into one of these discussions. The things I hear from the "Right" are so silly, I just like to amuse myself by saying them out loud.

eg8r
05-04-2008, 08:58 PM
LOL, you too goofballs are a riot. You are on the same whacky side and still don't notice it when you chat with each other. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

wolfdancer
05-05-2008, 12:53 AM
but what a way to get you to read our posts..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
Your little jibs though do nothing to discredit the article.....
You and li'l willie wanker should compose a letter to the author, and tell him about the sun.....

LWW
05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but what a way to get you to read our posts..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
Your little jibs though do nothing to discredit the article.....
You and li'l willie wanker should compose a letter to the author, and tell him about the sun..... </div></div>
You do it for us.

Why do you post the opinion of the detainee, then accept it without question, then expand it even farther than the detainee did, then not look at the reasons he was detained.

Please, don't embarrass yourself by answering. We all know why.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-05-2008, 08:49 AM
The same snipers on this board who think the rich pay their fair share of taxes, don't believe there is any connection between global warming and human activity. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif But then, they also voted for Bush. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
05-05-2008, 12:00 PM
"Why do you post the opinion of the detainee, then accept it without question, then expand it even farther than the detainee did, then not look at the reasons he was detained."

While you are off topic for this thread,as usual...it's just part of your "I need to reply, but don't have anything intelligent to say" routine.
Makes even less sense as a reply to what I did wrote on the other thread:
"if only we weren't limited to humane torture, like water boarding, we could have gotten the truth out of him."
You got all that from that one sentence ?
Kind of explains to me the fantasy world you live in here on the 'net....

eg8r
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The same snipers on this board who think the rich pay their fair share of taxes</div></div>Once again, another myth from gayle's mind.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTUALLY GIVE YOUR DEFINITION OF FAIR??? You see you like to spout these myths that you have created in your twisted head and then continue to repeat them ad naseum yet you avoid actually defining it.

eg8r

Deeman3
05-05-2008, 03:17 PM
As this is now way off topic, I am siting here, bitterly clinging to my guns and my faith while Hilary and Barak are in mortal battle.

I have come to th4e conclusion that no matter how bad the November election may be, both Obama and McCain are no match for the onslaught of pandering that Hillary can muster. I have to admit, although I have seen a few, no one matches her abilities to transform herself, step into an issue as her own and put dwon her opponents. Hands down, the best I've seen. It may be ugly and derisive politics but she does it even better than Bill.

SKennedy
05-05-2008, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The same snipers on this board who think the rich pay their fair share of taxes</div></div>Once again, another myth from gayle's mind.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTUALLY GIVE YOUR DEFINITION OF FAIR??? You see you like to spout these myths that you have created in your twisted head and then continue to repeat them ad naseum yet you avoid actually defining it.

eg8r </div></div>

Hey fellow righties! Maybe we are wrong about the cause of global warming. Maybe it really is us! A recent study has shown that the average temp on Mars has increased the same as earth! Now, I know that some will point to this correlation as potential proof that the sun is the culprit for the temp rise. However, I think this only proves that Mars was once a lush and populated planet just like earth. Industrialism, and the military complex that followed, gave rise to signficant elevations in the rise in temps on Mars and as a result, all life has been extinguished! In fact, the temp rises we are seeing today on Mars are a measureable remnant of the man-made catastrophe of eons ago. Do we want to become another desolate, lifeless red planet? All hail King Gore! How can we fix this mess? Forget taxing the rich! The top wealthy 10% should be immediately slaughtered! Save the unwashed masses! Save the planet! Save the galaxy! All hail Emperor Gore!

SKennedy
05-05-2008, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As this is now way off topic, I am siting here, bitterly clinging to my guns and my faith while Hilary and Barak are in mortal battle.

I have come to th4e conclusion that no matter how bad the November election may be, both Obama and McCain are no match for the onslaught of pandering that Hillary can muster. I have to admit, although I have seen a few, no one matches her abilities to transform herself, step into an issue as her own and put dwon her opponents. Hands down, the best I've seen. It may be ugly and derisive politics but she does it even better than Bill. </div></div>

She now wants to disband OPEC. She'll need a lot more power and authority to do the things she want to do than what the office of President of the US will provide her. I say we let Obama be President of the US and then vote Hillary as Emperor of the World! After 30+ years of reign, she can hand the job over to Chelsea!

moblsv
05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Regional changes on Mars show that Global Warming on Earth is a myth. Geez, why can't these lefties see the correlation?

moblsv
05-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Look at what those left-wing science types are saying now. That isn't what I was told over at worldnetdaily.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=192

sack316
05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
silly SKennedy... it's obviously due to all the emissions from the Mars Rover. Open your eyes and see the tree before you of which you should hug man!

Sack

sack316
05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As this is now way off topic, I am siting here, bitterly clinging to my guns and my faith while Hilary and Barak are in mortal battle.

I have come to th4e conclusion that no matter how bad the November election may be, both Obama and McCain are no match for the onslaught of pandering that Hillary can muster. I have to admit, although I have seen a few, no one matches her abilities to transform herself, step into an issue as her own and put dwon her opponents. Hands down, the best I've seen. It may be ugly and derisive politics but she does it even better than Bill. </div></div>

Agreed... every stop I hear another anecdote of someone she talked to in that very town that morning with some story relating to some issue that pertains to that very community's wants. It's started to sound a little... well... scripted, but it seems to get the job done wherever she is. She may be just playing the game, but I'll hand it to her, the gal plays it very well.

Hell, after all is said and done, even if she loses she may have gained enough clout to have a bigger voice and influence than whoever may beat her does!

Sack

eg8r
05-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Can someone who is unbiased (read: NOT gayle) please explain who will be the worse of the three candidates and their reasoning. My outlook is that all 3 will be bad for the country especially McCain he if he actually gets in because he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-06-2008, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">especially McCain he if he actually gets in because he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

eg8r </div></div>You mean he's dressed like you?

eg8r
05-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Sure queen sheep whatever makes you happy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

cheesemouse
05-06-2008, 08:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone who is unbiased (read: NOT gayle) please explain who will be the worse of the three candidates and their reasoning. My outlook is that all 3 will be bad for the country especially McCain he if he actually gets in because he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

eg8r </div></div>
&lt; McCain='s to old for the job. I can't get by this one so the other negatives are mute points.
&lt; Clinton='s I don't trust her anymore.
&lt; Obama='s I don't think he is as full of bullshit as the others. It is a crap shot anyway so he will get my vote and I will just rest assured that anyone will be better than the boob we've had for the last two terms.

eg8r
05-06-2008, 08:40 AM
I agree it is a crap shoot.

By the way, you used the word "anymore" with respect to hillary...When did you ever trust her in the first place?

eg8r

cheesemouse
05-06-2008, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree it is a crap shoot.

By the way, you used the word "anymore" with respect to hillary...When did you ever trust her in the first place?

eg8r </div></div>I began to mistrust trust her when her coronation did not take place and she became disparate. The phony gas tax issue put me over the edge.

eg8r
05-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Everyone has their limits. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

SKennedy
05-07-2008, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone who is unbiased (read: NOT gayle) please explain who will be the worse of the three candidates and their reasoning. My outlook is that all 3 will be bad for the country especially McCain he if he actually gets in because he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

eg8r </div></div>

We are all biased!!
However, IMO .....I don't know who would be worse, but I fear Obama the worse. The others are a known entity and you know what you are getting, while Obama is not. While I do slam Hillary quite a bit on here to incite some folks, I would vote for her over Obama. I don't trust Obama and neither do I trust Hillary. But, Hillary's lies are really only about protecting herself or are about making herself look better. My fear is that Obama is also lying, but for much more significant reasons.

Gayle in MD
05-08-2008, 09:23 AM
With the war draining our country, threatening our very economic stability, and our troops losing their lives for Iraqis, who have plans for fighting between themselves to capture power, regardless of how many of our troops die, while they wait for our leave, and McCain admitting he knows nothing about economics, and is intending to stay in Iraq, and hs backed off his own anti-torture bill, promising the same policies of the Bush administration, which have failed, undeniably, what is it that scares you so much about either of the Democratic candidates?

Members of McCain's own party have stated that his mental instability should eliminate him from ever being considered for the presidency. Does that scare you at all? He lies daily about the war, and the economy, and has never been respected by his Republican peers, but you would vote for him anyway?

You state that you don't trust Hillary, or Obama, but do you really trust McCain? I'm anxious to learn why you would, when his flip flops are well documented, and his own campaign commercial is full of lies?

Gayle in Md,

SKennedy
05-08-2008, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the war draining our country, threatening our very economic stability, and our troops losing their lives for Iraqis, who have plans for fighting between themselves to capture power, regardless of how many of our troops die, while they wait for our leave, and McCain admitting he knows nothing about economics, and is intending to stay in Iraq, and hs backed off his own anti-torture bill, promising the same policies of the Bush administration, which have failed, undeniably, what is it that scares you so much about either of the Democratic candidates?

Members of McCain's own party have stated that his mental instability should eliminate him from ever being considered for the presidency. Does that scare you at all? He lies daily about the war, and the economy, and has never been respected by his Republican peers, but you would vote for him anyway?

You state that you don't trust Hillary, or Obama, but do you really trust McCain? I'm anxious to learn why you would, when his flip flops are well documented, and his own campaign commercial is full of lies?

Gayle in Md, </div></div>

I was just providing comments relative to Obama and Hillary since they were the only ones that were still in any contest. I do not trust McCain either...maybe not for the same reasons you distrust him, but I don't either. At this point, I really can't say for sure who I'll vote for. I'm more likely to vote for McCain against Obama than I would if McCain was running vs Hillary. McCain, like Hillary, is a known commodity! Neither is perfect. Not real sure who Obama really is....

Your dislike of McCain for his stance on the war is not comparable to my thoughts...as you know... But, you are right about his flip-flops and I dislike his lack of loyalty. A lack of loyalty to your party is an honorable thing if you are standing up for your convictions that may be contrary to party lines. However, it is not an admirable trait when it is done out of momentary political expediency. To me, that is what he hass done in the past, and while he did obtain the nomination (more by default than his own ability), I think his past may well catch up to him this election. The only way McCain will win is if we learn more negative things about Obama and his "associates." While there are too many negatives associated with the man and some of his ideas, I'd likely vote for Ron Paul over McCain. Some of his ideas I like and some I strongly don't. But, I believe in honesty and integrity. That is the most important criteria for me for my President....regardless of the party. McCain was a POW who stood by his convictions. However, I'm afraid that person is long gone as a result of being a career politician.

SKennedy
05-08-2008, 09:50 AM
P.S. I will say that one of the dumbest things I've heard is Hillary's comments about OPEC, how she's going to do something about it, and the manner in which she would do something. There's only one way to castrate OPEC....remove our dependence on foreign oil! She did herself no favors with her OPEC and oil company profit comments. Those comments may appeal to some, but I think most people see them as the pure rhetoric and delusional statements they really are.

Gayle in MD
05-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Good post. It's sad that so many of us feel disappointed by the three foreruners. Such a phenomena couldn't happen at a worse time.

Gayle in Md.

SKennedy
05-08-2008, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post. It's sad that so many of us feel disappointed by the three foreruners. Such a phenomena couldn't happen at a worse time.

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

I agree about the poor timing! This is a very critical time in our history...at least during my lifetime!

Gayle in MD
05-08-2008, 10:00 AM
There is legislation now to roll back subsidies for OIL, which Bush is expected to veto, if Republicans don't block it. When the oil industry testified, several weeks ago, they admitted doing very little with the subsidies to improve our situation. They certainly aren't spending it to lesson our dependence on foreign oil, or to study other avenues of energy.

What were they given the subsidies for, in the first place? Exon's representative blamed the high prices on speculators, for example.

Isn't our presence in the Middle East a factor in oil p[rices, also?

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
05-08-2008, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">has proved here on the CCB that GW doesn't exist, except in Al Gore's imagination?
</div></div> Again you are exaggerating what you are reading on this board.

eg8r