PDA

View Full Version : Sack's return... tonight!

sack316
05-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Been kinda hush hush on this, and I suppose it is somewhat pool related, but I'll put it in this section anyway.

BUT, tonight your pal Sack makes his return to "the biz" and the poolhalls! As most of you know, I've somewhat enjoyed my "new" life out of the bar business and normal people hours and all that junk... but financially I was just struggling, especially while trying to balance a retail management job with being back and school at the same time. I was, well stretched thin to say the least.

Well, an opportunity came up where some close friends of mine bought out a local pool room (well, it had since turned into a country bar), and were kind enough to invite me to come work for them as they attempt to get their new venture off the ground. So as of tonight I am officially bartending again and back in the poolhalls! It's an exciting new thing, and hope to make the most of it. We now have it back up to 9 tables in there, and will hopefully be adding several more as time goes on. All are Diamond with simonis (860 if I'm not mistaken) and are very nice. 3 nine-footers for you deemen out there. So anytime y'all are around this way, swing by the Breakroom and see me! Contact me if you need to get directions.

I'll be there sparingly as I work out my notice with the other job, but my hope is that now I can make decent money with fewer work days, allowing me more time to dedicate to school and taking more classes. So here's hoping it will all work out as planned!

We're gonna be a little rough around the edges at first for a little while, but I think eventually it will be a great place. It's a pool room owned and operated by pool people... so should wind up being a place for people like... well... US!

Anyway, just wanted to pass the update on to all my friends here and hope to see a few of you at some time or another. For those that have never has the displeasure of meeting me, I'll be the guy behind the bar trying to remember how to make a drink /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
05-06-2008, 12:54 PM
I'll see you there, my friend. Congratulations.

sack316
05-06-2008, 12:58 PM
thanks buddy. I'll be there tonight and Thursday working for sure. Other nights have been cameo appearances and basically checking on things and such when I get off work from the other job. Hopefully soon I'll have a regular schedule worked out... but for now you can catch me tonight and Thursday for sure. Other than that you can just give me a call or PM to check on my status.

Sack