PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with this admin

wolfdancer
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
While many are calling Mr. Bush the Armageddon President, I've been hoping that it would be another Bible story that would enable us to defeat Al Queda.
everybody knows Bush ain't too bright, and when Bush speaks, it's Cheney doing the talking.....and from Judges 15:15
"he took the jawbone of an ass, and slew one thousand men with it"

Gayle in MD
05-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Wolf,
How many months now, before we get rid of the worst president, Vice President, Secretary of State and former NSA, former and present Secretary of Defense, FEMA director, former Department of Justice Attorney General, Gonzales, Director of the General Services Administration, what other administration has been the bad in history? If we get through this before Bsuh can get the world blown to pieces, we'll be lucky, the way I see it. I'm holding my breat till next january, and if McCain wins, we'll be right back where we started, but probably even worse off!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
05-08-2008, 08:45 AM
I'm disappointed in him also.

Nancy Pelosi, the Misty Three, Al Gore, Jimmuh Cahtuh, and the NYT editorial staff should be jailed for treason.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-08-2008, 08:48 AM
and you should be locked up in a padded cell someplace, where they have to pipe daylight to you.

MAC
05-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Things could be worse, and they will be if Obama or Clinton get elected.

nAz
05-08-2008, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things could be worse, and they will be if Obama or Clinton get elected. </div></div>

You should include McC in that group, but i think either one of those three would be immensely better then what the right got suckered into that last two elections.

one thing for sure who ever gets in has a whole lotta work to do cleaning up the mess that was either created or not by the current Admin.
I just hope who ever does will surround him/her self with smart and open mind adviser who have their fingers on the pulse of the nation and the world.

eg8r
05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey Naz I agree with you completely. It is just a shame that of the three choices we have this time around none of them are worth voting for.

eg8r

Sid_Vicious
05-08-2008, 09:32 PM
"Things could be worse, and they will be if Obama or Clinton get elected."

How the f*ck can ANYONE do worse than this admin and the repubs senate/house who has carried him in his idiotic direction? I'm serious as a heart beat. Anyone thinking different has to be a true bafoon to not see that truth..sid

pooltchr
05-09-2008, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Things could be worse, and they will be if Obama or Clinton get elected."

How the f*ck can ANYONE do worse than this admin and the repubs senate/house who has carried him in his idiotic direction? I'm serious as a heart beat. Anyone thinking different has to be a true bafoon to not see that truth..sid </div></div>

The last time I counted, the Dems had a majority in congress. As to your first question...I hope we don't have to find out!
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I assume, you MUST be, a Republican, so I guess that would be your hope, however, the country surely doesn't agree with you, for as you know, this administration has broken all records for disapproval ratings, along with convictions, and sex scandals. WE've seen everything from pedophilia, (covered up for years by fellow Christian Republicans) through Prostitution, massive bribe taking, treason, unprecedented debt, lies, missing e-mails by the thousands, and even war crimes. All of this seems to go un-noticed by a certain percentage of Republican supporters, dwindling as we write, thankfully, who usually suggest that a lie is a lie, except when it is told by, supported by, and covered up by Republicans, and in that case, they deny its existence.

The ONLY candidate on our horizon who offers more of the same, and has his own closet full of secrets, is McCain, whose wife, refuses to disclose her Tax information, while he refuses to disclose his medical information, probably much of it psychological in nature.

Oh well, he's a Republicans, so all is overlooked, and particularly by those who could amazingly be out there saying that anything could be worse for this country, than more of what we've had to endure for these last seven plus years of national nightmare!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 08:47 AM
The Congress is not the Administration, which has been at the heart of policy making, and pushed through, compliments of the former Republican majority, every single policy which has driven this country into the hole it is presently enduring.

The president is the one with the power of the VETO! The Democrats do not have a large enough majority to overthrow his VETO power.

The Congress, is not the Commander, not the chief, and not at the helm of policy making.

Mentioning the Congress, has nothing to do with the title of this thread, anyway.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 08:49 AM
It's called "State Of Denial" friend. It's the state that most Republicans live in, somewhere between east of La La Land, and right of Oz. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Ditto to that, friend. Wouldn't it be grand just to listen to a President once again, who has enough intelligence, and understanding of the world, of international affairs, to be able to speak about the issues with a broad knowledge, and decent grammar! Someone who could atleast pronounce names, and common words, without making a total joke of our whole country! Someone who doesn't eat with his/her mouth wide open, or pick his/her nose in public!

OMG, what a hightmare these last seven plus years have been. Dean is right, "Worse Than Watergate!"

I'm looking for just the right spot to roll out my twenty-five foot long, six foot wide banner, for the day the idiot flies to Andrews to head back to his play ranch, during the swearing in of our next president....I'm sure you can imagine what's on it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!!!

MAC
05-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Of the three to choose from you have to admit McC is the most suited for the job out of the three. If you cant see that you are too far left to see in the middle.Judging from your previous post I know you disagree,but thats what makes this country great.

LWW
05-09-2008, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Things could be worse, and they will be if Obama or Clinton get elected."

How the f*ck can ANYONE do worse than this admin and the repubs senate/house who has carried him in his idiotic direction? I'm serious as a heart beat. Anyone thinking different has to be a true bafoon to not see that truth..sid </div></div>
Hey, the dems took over 1.5 years ago and they promised us they would end the war, lower gas prices, balance the budget, and cut our taxes ... how's that coming along?

I don't recall a single bill being vetoed that would have done any of those?

How heavy is that water?

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 09:26 AM
By the same token, friend, I could say the same of you, that if you think McCain is best suited to be president, of the three, you must be too far to the right!

IMO, Nothing could be more damaging than another Republican President with intentions to continue with Bush' foreign, and domestic, failed policies, whose mental health has been publically questioned, a number of times, by members of his own party, one of them having stated publically, that his mental stability should preclude him from ever even running for the Office of The Presidency.

Gayle in MD.

Gayle in Md.

MAC
05-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Yes, I suppose you could say that. Let me ask a question, I think I already know the answer and if you have already discussed this please forgive me for bringing it up I have not read all of the previous posts. Do you think we should pull out of the war immediately? Of the the two Democrats who would you prefer?

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Well, actually, there is no way to pull out immediately. Moving that many troops, and equipment, takes many months. I think we should completely pull our people away from combat, immediately, and out of the middle of a vastly complicated, multi sectarian, multi ethnic civil war, yes. I also think we should stop paying former terrorist, and former Sunni, and Shiia people who have been killing our troops for five years, since their intention is to get right back at it, fighting for their own individual power of their country, as soon as we're out, and since we sometimes pay them, and they kill our people, anyway. And also, since they have deserted the battlefieds, when they were supposed to be standing with our troops, fighting for their own freedon, and also, we have learned, recently, that they have secretly kept many on the payroll who were already dead, just to get more money f9or their survivors.

Basically, the entire Iraq Government, police Force, which is truly non existent, parliament, and Maliki, are all completely corrupt, as corrupt, and thieving as most of the contractors over there have been all along, and particularly, Blackwater.

I see everyday in Iraq, as another nail in the coffin that was America, and more pointless bloodshed, and loss of economic strength, and all for nothing. Why should our people die for a country that hates us?

Hillary is the only reasonable choice, IMO.
Gayle in Md.

MAC
05-09-2008, 09:56 AM
As bad as I hate to admit it you are right, the war is as pointless as a spoon is sharp. For the other question, Obama or Clinton which one is your preferred poison?

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
We passed in cyberspace as I was editing my last post, but Hillary is my choice of the three, in case you missed my edit...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MAC
05-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Whoops yeah we did haha. Sorry about that. I received this in a email I thought it was funny so Im going to share it with everyone.

. . Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida

Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 10:11 AM
LOL, that is so funny because I've said that very thing, to my husband, ah, without the alligators, didn't think of that, but that's a fine addition. My version had sharks, but alligators would work pretty good I guess, except they do run after people, where the sharks stay in the water. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif