PDA

View Full Version : One of McCain's Many Problems Conflicting Stances

Gayle in MD
05-08-2008, 02:26 PM
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/3689.html

Taking money for favors, just one of them. Apparently, wife Cindy, flat out refuses to release her tax statement.

Where is the outrage?

Wasn't this one of the issues which the right harped and harped on, before the Clinton's released theirs?

Seems another Republican was crying on the Senate floor, Staten Island Republican Vitto Fossella, not only caught driving drunk, and lying about it, but that opened up another whole can of worms about his affair and love child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/08/vito-fossella-cries-on-ho_n_100828.html

Those high moral ground Repubs, they're so impressive. It's been grand, the way they have brought dignity back into politics. They've been crying so much on the Sanate Floor, Dr. Phil really ought to reach out to them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Gayle in Md.

cheesemouse
05-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Gayle,

I do not believe he has yet to release his medical records. I believe the voters have a right to know this information.

eg8r
05-08-2008, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taking money for favors, just one of them. Apparently, wife Cindy, flat out refuses to release her tax statement.

Where is the outrage?

Wasn't this one of the issues which the right harped and harped on, before the Clinton's released theirs?</div></div>You are right, she should release her tax statements BUT I would understand her refusing until the Clinton's release the documents in the clinton library which they refuse to release.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Absolutely! And also, his wife simply refuses to release her tax information! Sorta reminds me of Bush, refusing to answer questions about his cocaine use, and Cheney, refusing to reveal his secret Oil deals, our national energy policy, which is a disaster! Bush, refusing to allow aides to answer questions, and Attorney Generals who can't remember a damned thing about anything.

This administration has been the most secretive of any, and the most corrupt!

There was a very revealing exposure this week when several law experts, and international representatives testified before the Senate, about the war crimes commited by Bush/Cheney et al.

It was tuesday of this week, I believe, and well worth viewing on either C-Span, or maybe Capital News.org, btw, and I'm sure it will be repeated over the weekenc, and evenings, at some time. Just a head up, it is extremely revealing, and gives one hope that these torturing, unlawful liars may yet get whet they deserve for breaking our laws.

Love,
GAyle

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Ed,
Since there are no insults included in this post, I will tell you this much, about that.

Our presidents do not have the say in when such documents may be released.

They must all be cleared in advance, and de-classified by our Natinal Security Intelligence people.

Bill Clinton gave a lengthly interview about this, and it was later confirmed by the media, as an accurate representation of the facts regarding how such matters are handled.

Additionally, he hasn't attempted to hide any of it, or ever implimented any legislation to deep six anything from his administration, unlike Bush, who did so all the way back to the Reagan administration as soon as he entered the Office Of The Presidency. Clinton's administration had been the most open, of any in the past thirty years, and he even removed some of the barriers which had been used by Reagan, and Bush I.

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/3689.html

Taking money for favors, just one of them. Apparently, wife Cindy, flat out refuses to release her tax statement.

Where is the outrage?

Wasn't this one of the issues which the right harped and harped on, before the Clinton's released theirs?

Gayle in Md.

</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF6666">I think the outrage was over Kerry's wife not releasing hers which she didn't but really who cares? They are both filthy rich and all they had to do was be born. But to me it's no one's business since they both haved filed separately since day one. The wife's are not running anyway. Now if she were to decide to start to be an unelected policy maker (see Hillary) or start to run for President while her husband was in office (see Hillary) then she should then make her taxes public IMHO </span>

Gayle in MD
05-09-2008, 11:46 AM
The Clinton's released their tax information, FYI, both of them.

I wonder what Cindy is hiding?

I don't suppose you think McCain is hiding anything about his health, or that he should be held accountable to the public about that, either?

Or held to any scrutiny regarding all the lobbyists that make up his inner campaign circle?

Or bashed, the way Kerry was, for having a multimillionaire wife?

I guess you thinjk George Bush was perfectly within his rights to refuse to answer questions about his cocaine use?

Apparently, McCain has been caught red handed, taking bribes. I don't suppose you've read about that, either?

Is there anything that you think Republicans should be held accountable for?

Gayle in Md.

LWW
05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/3689.html

Where is the outrage?

Seems another Republican was crying on the Senate floor, Staten Island Republican Vitto Fossella, not only caught driving drunk, and lying about it, but that opened up another whole can of worms about his affair and love child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/08/vito-fossella-cries-on-ho_n_100828.html

Those high moral ground Repubs, they're so impressive. It's been grand, the way they have brought dignity back into politics. They've been crying so much on the Sanate Floor, Dr. Phil really ought to reach out to them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Gayle in Md.</div></div>
Yes it was, and conservatives like myself didn't like it with the Clintons and didn't like it with the Kerrys and don't like it now and we said this is just another safeguard that defending the Clinton's was destroying and would sooner or later bite us all in the arse..

Partisan moonbats told us that it was within the law and we were partisan wingnuts to not like it. Now the partisan moonbats are mad because we were right.

Amazing, but predictable.

LWW

Bobbyrx
05-09-2008, 01:45 PM
The Clinton's released their tax information, FYI, both of them.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I never said otherwise. There was no reason for Hillary to release hers unless she planned on making policy decisions or run for president herself </span>
I wonder what Cindy is hiding?
<span style="color: #FF0000">I guess what ever Kerry's wife was hiding, that she is rich and it's nobody's business what her taxes are because SHE is not running for president </span>
I don't suppose you think McCain is hiding anything about his health, or that he should be held accountable to the public about that, either? <span style="color: #FF6666">I have no idea and yes he should </span>

Or held to any scrutiny regarding all the lobbyists that make up his inner campaign circle? <span style="color: #FF0000">They all do, they're politicians </span>

Or bashed, the way Kerry was, for having a multimillionaire wife?
<span style="color: #FF6666">As soon as she makes a foolish statement in a speech the way Kerry's wife did I'm sure she will be </span>
I guess you thinjk George Bush was perfectly within his rights to refuse to answer questions about his cocaine use? <span style="color: #FF6666">absolutely, especially since there is no evidence that it occured and he was never charged or arrested for it </span>

Apparently, McCain has been caught red handed, taking bribes. I don't suppose you've read about that, either? <span style="color: #FF0000">No I hadn't but the only place I could find anything about it was on left wing web sites. Surprise </span>

Is there anything that you think Republicans should be held accountable for? <span style="color: #FF0000">Sure, plenty of things, but there must be some shred of proof and that goes for both parties </span>

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
05-09-2008, 01:53 PM
"There was a very revealing exposure this week when several law experts, and international representatives testified before the Senate, about the war crimes commited by Bush/Cheney et al."

<span style="color: #FF0000">I do appreciate the reference to Capital News.org. That is a very good site with lots of up to date info. However I could not find anything there about war crimes this week anyway. Please direct me if you get a chance, thanks /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
05-10-2008, 10:55 AM
As I said, it was available on that link, but since it was a problem for you...

http://www.PBS.org provides the story just as well, and also on the health care issues...

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/05092008/profile3.html
and here...

http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=436

pooltchr
05-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Since PBS is a government controlled broadcasting system, what could possibly ever lead you to believe they aren't biased in their reporting??????????????
(You probably enjoy listening to NPR as well!)

Steve

Bobbyrx
05-10-2008, 10:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I said, it was available on that link, but since it was a problem for you...
</div></div>
<span style="color: #FF0000">Gotta get your little jab in...............Gosh, no problem at all but actually you said " It was tuesday of this week, I believe, and well worth viewing on either C-Span, or maybe Capital News.org, btw," but none of the links you just provided were from either of these two places but next time when you say C-Span or Capital News.org, I'll know you mean PBS</span>

Gayle in MD
05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
PBS stands for Public Broadcasting System... it is financed mostly by the PUBLIC, not the government. Hence, almost every program lists the organizations which contribute. It is among the best programming available.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2008, 06:49 PM
I said, " tuesday of this week, I believe," however, I think it was easy to find, if one had an interest in looking for it, rather than taking the opportunity to jump back on here for the sole purpose of criticism. I gave you the subject, and the correct day of the week, and the station, not that I think you'd listen to it anyway.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Teresa Heinz Kerry did, in fact, release her tax information. McCain's wife should release hers, also. It is important for the public to know about her financial liasons, particularly since she is very wealthy.

She has now painted herself as bein above the same standards which Teresa Heinz met, and as she comes off as a snob, it will be yet another black mark on McCain, and she does come off as a snob.

Gayle in Md.

eb_in_nc
05-12-2008, 07:58 AM
Cindy McCain's personal wealth and information relating to it is her business, not the publics. As said by Bobbyrx, she is not running for president and thus has no obligation to disclose anything.

The fact that you feel that she does just goes to show that underneath your cloak of "humanitarianism" lies a "brown shirt" we are all too familiar with.

cheesemouse
05-12-2008, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cindy McCain's personal wealth and information relating to it is her business, not the publics. As said by Bobbyrx, she is not running for president and thus has no obligation to disclose anything.

The fact that you feel that she does just goes to show that underneath your cloak of "humanitarianism" lies a "brown shirt" we are all too familiar with. </div></div>
Turn about is fair play...in 2004 then RNC Chair Ed Gillespie made the spouse's tax forms an issue with Kerry's wife...get used to it!

eb_in_nc
05-12-2008, 08:35 AM
Presidential candidates (and their spouses) are not legally obligated by law to disclose their financial information. The fact that Teresa Heinz felt compelled to because she was worried that this could negatively impact John's candidacy was her own decision. From the results of it, it seems her decision to disclose was of no consequence.

Cindy McCain can make her own decision here and this has nothing to do about fair play. So why don't you get used to people making their own decisions.

LWW
05-12-2008, 08:38 AM
She has no obligation ... but it was standard until HillBillary ran for office. Now we have another bit of public oversight that was sacrificed to keep Willy on AF1.

BTW, he's been out of office and was supposed to release his medical records in 1992.

Are we expecting too much to wonder when he might actually do that?

Oddly, the left never gave a darn about that either.

Just more partisan BS ... and as long as one side give's "THEIR CANDIDATE" a pass the whole nation suffers.

LWW

cheesemouse
05-12-2008, 09:00 AM
...and the problem with the right is they have their own standards and then they have standards for others....p.s. I don't care if Bill has elephantiases of the balls he is not running for POTUS, try staying in the present, while McOld guy is and it looks like he is growing a new head out of his left cheek. I want to know what the hell that is...:)

Gayle in MD
05-12-2008, 09:47 AM
George Bush lied about his DUI, FYI.

The right bashed Kerry's wife until she released her information. The SNOB, Cindy McCain simply refused, just as Bush refused to discuss his cocaine use.

One of the many lobbyists in the McCain Campaign just resigned, because he was recently a lobbyist for the Mayanmar Government.

Bush was known by college chums as a cocaine user, had he been innocent, he would have challenged the acusations, he didn't, just refused to address them, just as his dada refused to address the issue of his mistress.

There was no proof that Saddam had WMD's, either, but hundreds of thousands are now dead and injured, and the USA has suffered tremendously devastating consequences, in blood and treasure. There is plenty of proof that the Bush foreign policy in Iraq, has been a disaster, and a failed policy, both for the cause of destroying terrorist and their numbers and attacks, which have increased since Bush occupied Iraq. There is also proof that REagan and Bush I propped up Saddam in the first place.

All of our pressing ME policies can be traced straight back to Republican Administrations, including IRan Contra, which Reagan lied about.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
05-12-2008, 10:01 AM
I think she has the right to not release her taxes. Let the voters decide if it is important.

I liked McCain's mother's interview. She seems pretty salty for 96. McCain's wife seems pretty nice as well. She has accomplished quite a bit in her personal life as well.

I hope it is a fair race and that Obama and McCain can boht rise above the recent politics in thier campaigns. I know it may not be possible but I hope they stay on issues and not who's got the most Billy Carter relative in their woodshed. I beleive both are respectable men.

LWW
05-12-2008, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheesemouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...and the problem with the right is they have their own standards and then they have standards for others....p.s. I don't care if Bill has elephantiases of the balls he is not running for POTUS, try staying in the present, while McOld guy is and it looks like he is growing a new head out of his left cheek. I want to know what the hell that is...:) </div></div>
And he has released his records ... and you have shown that in the 92-00 era you cared not.

But, we already knew that.

Just another example of leftist hypocrisy.

LWW

LWW
05-12-2008, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she has the right to not release her taxes. Let the voters decide if it is important.

I liked McCain's mother's interview. She seems pretty salty for 96. McCain's wife seems pretty nice as well. She has accomplished quite a bit in her personal life as well.

I hope it is a fair race and that Obama and McCain can boht rise above the recent politics in thier campaigns. I know it may not be possible but I hope they stay on issues and not who's got the most Billy Carter relative in their woodshed. I beleive both are respectable men. </div></div>
Obama will never stay on issue because he doesn't even seem to understand them.

LWW

sack316
05-12-2008, 10:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...The SNOB, Cindy McCain simply refused...

Gayle in Md.

</div></div>

query: Why is Cindy some rich snob and generally spoken in negative terms in your posts (I presume simply because she is a rich wife of a republican candidate), whereas Hillary is a hard working person worthy of admiration for being successful professionally?

That question really has nothing to do with the topic at hand exactly, I just noticed that you have very differing views of each woman. But it seems both have done quite a good job of finding career success in this "man's world" (used for lack of a better term), but you don't seem to have ANY praise for Mrs. McCain's personal triumphs, and in fact almost seem to use her status as a negative, whereas it is the complete opposite when it comes to Hillary.

Sack

FWIW, I don't really feel it should be required that anyone have to release their personal financial information, barring some kind of question into the integrity of the funds they are using. But I DO feel it is wise to go tit for tat if others are doing so, if nothing else to keep up with appearance.

pooltchr
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...The SNOB, Cindy McCain simply refused...

Gayle in Md.

</div></div>

query: Why is Cindy some rich snob and generally spoken in negative terms in your posts (I presume simply because she is a rich wife of a republican candidate), whereas Hillary is a hard working person worthy of admiration for being successful professionally?

That question really has nothing to do with the topic at hand exactly, I just noticed that you have very differing views of each woman. But it seems both have done quite a good job of finding career success in this "man's world" (used for lack of a better term), but you don't seem to have ANY praise for Mrs. McCain's personal triumphs, and in fact almost seem to use her status as a negative, whereas it is the complete opposite when it comes to Hillary.

Sack

</div></div>

Surely, you aren't suggesting that Gayle be FAIR?????????
Her view of the world is quite simple. Democrats are good, and Republicans are evil.....no matter what they do!
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
I think cheese has already aswered, because if it is a Democratic wife, it's a big deal, and turn about is fair play. Why is it pertinent to Hillary's campaign, who the contributors were to Bill's Library?

Cindy McCain inherited her wealth, and Bill and Hillary built their wealth together, with neither of them coming from wealthy parents. IMO, that deserves more merit. I use the term snob because that's how she comes off when she refuese to answer the question, it comes off as she doesn't have to answer the same questions that other POTUS contender's wives have been expected to account for.

Also, I don't usually take to women who go to bed with married men.

sack316
05-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Fair enough I suppose. But why wouldn't the the fact that she is well educated (both a bachelors and masters degrees), geared towards special needs education, and fronted & worked in programs that helped with children of special need (reference to other posts about helping children perhaps?) count for something more too? or her work in founding the AVMT?

Basically I'm saying it's not as if she just took her fortune she was an heiress to and rested simply on that. She did something with her life as well, and did things that actually helped people too. Sure she's done some bad things along the way as well... but her work and accomplishments are also pretty impressive, and I was just wondering why those things are overlooked in your commentaries--- of all people. Here we have an educated woman who has helped countless people that may otherwise have not been able to help themselves, sounds like someone that's right up your alley to tell the truth.

But if you do still choose to frown upon her, at least throw in something about how the healthcare plans should help her more easily obtain her drugs of choice through legal methods /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

eg8r
05-13-2008, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fair enough I suppose. But why wouldn't the the fact that she is well educated (both a bachelors and masters degrees), geared towards special needs education, and fronted & worked in programs that helped with children of special need (reference to other posts about helping children perhaps?) count for something more too? or her work in founding the AVMT?</div></div> I missed something, what is the purpose of seeing who deserves more or less merit?

eg8r

eb_in_nc
05-13-2008, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Also, I don't usually take to women who go to bed with married men.

</div></div>

I guess you do take to the woman who's husband has had their sexual proclivities taken to a new level in the white house - almost to the point of being impeached?

Seems you're inconsistent with your moral logic.

eg8r
05-13-2008, 07:16 AM
From all the stories about past Presidents I don't think Clinton ever took it to a new level. It seems that he just took the current level and brought it back down to where it used to be.

Now as far as Gayle is concerned, she feels Clinton's sexual affairs should not even be discussed but based on this current post it looks like she does not feel the same way about Republicans. It is VERY easy to see what Gayle will accept or not...if the wrong is on the Dem side she will ignore it but if it was a Rep then she will rant on it.

eg8r

eb_in_nc
05-13-2008, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From all the stories about past Presidents I don't think Clinton ever took it to a new level. It seems that he just took the current level and brought it back down to where it used to be.

Now as far as Gayle is concerned, she feels Clinton's sexual affairs should not even be discussed but based on this current post it looks like she does not feel the same way about Republicans. It is VERY easy to see what Gayle will accept or not...if the wrong is on the Dem side she will ignore it but if it was a Rep then she will rant on it.

eg8r </div></div>

It's amazing what some people will accept and reject at will, and then somehow try to extrapolate everything else around it to the point that the result is twisted and distorted out of shape.

I never understood how some people think (or not) like this and expect others to follow suit without questions.

eg8r
05-13-2008, 07:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never understood how some people think (or not) like this and expect others to follow suit without questions.</div></div>Gayole is not thinking, that is left to the talking heads and books that she blindly follows. She is here regurgitating, no more or less. With as many times she has told us Bill's sexual affairs are private, it is hilarious to see gayole's hypocritically snippy little comment. If she was thinking she would have been able to control herself but alas that is not the gayole we know.

eg8r

DickLeonard
05-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Dr. Leonard would say it looks like a Tumor on his Jaw bone. The jaw bone will have to be replaced as it usually is cancerous. If elected he will have to learn sign language or let his wife do the talking for him. If Nancy could do it Mrs McCain can do it also.####

Gayle in MD
05-13-2008, 12:30 PM
The discussion was about Cindy McCain. She was involved with a married man, John McCain, while he was married to someone else.

Bill Clinton fooled around with a single woman. There is a difference.

None of them were correct in their actions, neither Bill, Cindy or John, but the press does not treat all such actions the same. They seem to give some people a bye, on these kinds of matters.

What Bill clinton did was surely nothing unusual, nor should it be considered anything new in the White House, since there is a rather long list of former presidents who have had their mistresses, including Bush SR.

I think that what people do in their private life, is their own business. Personally, I don't think the press should report on any of these private matters, unless laws are being broken, such as children being abused. The righties on here crucified Clinton, but don't mention McCain's transgressions, ever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I guess you do take to the woman who's husband has had their <span style="color: #000066">their? Hillary didn't do it, Bill did. </span> sexual proclivities taken to a new level <span style="color: #000066"> a new level, nothing new about it, it's been going on since Jefferson.</span> in the white house - almost to the point of being impeached? <span style="color: #000066">yeah, the Republicans were on a witch hunt, but that is the very reason why people like me write about McCain's own transgressions, after years of the right bashing Clinton, over and over. You see, the right can dish it out, but they can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. </span> <span style="color: #000066"> So you hold Hillary accountable for everything her husband does? How is it Hillary's fault, what Bill Clinton did. I am not holding McCain's first wife accountable for McCain screwing around with Cindy. </span>

Seems you're inconsistent with your moral logic. </div></div> <span style="color: #000066">Seems to me your post was pointless, and does not make much sense, either. It is your own moral logic that makes no sense, critisizing Hillary, for something she had nothing to do with.

Gayle in Md. </span>

Gayle in MD
05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing what some people will accept and reject at will, and then somehow try to extrapolate everything else around it to the point that the result is twisted and distorted out of shape.

</div></div>

Good discription of your post to me.

Gayle in MD
05-13-2008, 12:41 PM
I don't know of any philanthropic activities on her part. I would be interested to know them, however, I still wouldn't think that she is above having to reveal her finances, if she intends to be the first lady. No one gave Hillary a bye, when Bill was elected. In fact, the Republicans had investigators digging for wrong doing for his entire term. The Clintons were the most investigated couple to ever be President and First Lady.

I didn't have a good opinion of her in the first place, for going to bed with another woman's husband, but when she said she refused to reveal her finances, I noticed that all the righties on here that have been yapping non stop about the Clinton Library, and the Clinton taxes, didn't have a problem with Cindy saying no to questions about her financial dealings.

They accuse me of a double standard? HA HA HA....they think Democrats should exposes all their private financial information, but not Cindy McCain? George Bush didn't have to answer about his cocaine use? His Dad didn't have to answer about his mistress? Bush clearly lied about his drunken driving, and he's been lying ever since!

But, Republican lies don't count...??????????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in Md.

eb_in_nc
05-13-2008, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's amazing what some people will accept and reject at will, and then somehow try to extrapolate everything else around it to the point that the result is twisted and distorted out of shape.

</div></div>

Good discription of your post to me. </div></div>

Seems your carpel tunnel syndrome has spread to your mouth since it's appears to have disjointed from your cerebellum. Your spelling also sucks BTW.

You have much to say about nothing, and most of your factoids (I say most since some are exempt by being accurate) are mis-stated and over embellished to meet your own idealogical viewpoint. If it were up to you, being a republican would be illegal, and we would like all be like Ann Frank hiding from the Nazis in fear of our lives.

Gayle in MD
05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Guess what. I don't give a damn what you think, A-Hole. Republicans made this mess, and now, you can't stand to own up to it, so your only recourse is attacking all those who weren't as stupid as you were when you went out there and voted twice for the worst president in history.

I've caught you in mis-spelled words several times. I'm not ignorant enough to use that as my base to insult you, I don't have to do that, your words are enough to prove to me your vast ignorance, and your inability to accept proven facts.

And yes, If I had my way, Republicans would atleast have to succeed in making a comprehensive picture out of a McDonalds follow the dots children's paper menu before they could vote, since they prove right here everyday that they cannot add up overwhelming facts to any reasonable conclusion.

Gayle in Md.

eb_in_nc
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess what. I don't give a damn what you think, A-Hole. <span style="color: #FF6600">Now you've got me weeping.</span> Republicans made this mess, and now, you can't stand to own up to it, so your only recourse is attacking all those who weren't as stupid as you were when you went out there and voted twice for the worst president in history.

I've caught you in mis-spelled words several times. I'm not ignorant enough to use that as my base to insult you, I don't have to do that, your words are enough to prove to me your vast ignorance, and your inability to accept proven facts. <span style="color: #FF6600">Are you looking in the mirror while you say these words?</span>

And yes, If I had my way, Republicans would atleast have to succeed in making a comprehensive picture out of a McDonalds follow the dots children's paper menu before they could vote, since they prove right here everyday that they cannot add up overwhelming facts to any reasonable conclusion. <span style="color: #FF6600">I guess you don't believe in constitutional rights since education is a not a requirement for voting - even you have this right which some of us obviously question.</span>

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
05-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Well Eb, question no more. You've gained a reputation here that would make your swift boating Rovarian Republicans proud. We already realize that you lie about your own posts. Your intention is to insult all those who post about the vast number of Republican failures, lies and on-going incompetence, of which the entire country is painfully aware, and you obviously voted twice for the worst President in American history.

I'd say you're the last person one could imagine with the right to question me about anything, as I have provided proof for my posts here for years, while you, OTOH, are a mere newbie, who has already offended a number of posters who have posted here for years, and a real A-Hole, to boot. I'd say since you are the one who jumped on here out of nowhere, insulting everyone in sight, perhaps you are the one who needs a hard look in that mirror.

Gayle in Md.

eb_in_nc
05-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Being a newbie or having diarrhea of the mouth doesn't mean $hit to a tree as your opinion or words have no more value here than mine, it's as simple as that. It's when we start to think that our superiority gives us more of an advantage that we become a danger to all of society.

I'm not up for election or trying to win votes, but I can sense there needs to be more of balance here simply because of people like yourself who's endless streaming of self-contrived facts and opinions (you call this proof) seem to ebb and flow with no end in sight. You call me an A-hole but we all know what you truly are. I'm not that foul mouthed (seeing as I never took this tact with you) to come down to your level to say it outright. But the word that comes to mind begins with a letter between B and D.

As I recall, this is a forum of which you and I are only 2 of many. Go start your own forum and block me from speaking there, then we will both be the happier for certain. Otherwise, live with the criticism since you seem to bring it to yourself with your retorts.

Love you too friend.

Gayle in MD
05-14-2008, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but we all know what you truly are. </div></div>

Under ninety posts, and you speak for everyone? I'd call that a superior delusion of granduer, speaking of superiority, that is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but I can sense there needs to be more of balance here </div></div>

If you think you have added balance here with all your insulting posts, you're even more hopeless than I immediately knew.

I didn't target you, on here, you did that. Of your posts on this side of the board, most were either insults directly to me, or about me. You're efforts are pointless, as I am not impressed with you, nor will your nasty posts affect my own. The FACT that you are an A-hole, renders you easily overlooked. I suggest, since you obviously believe that only opinions and documentation which provide you with comfort are allowable, that you scroll by my posts, as I intend to do with yours.

I often ignore posters who post only for the purpose of insulting others. In the future, I will ignore all of your posts, since you seem to get such a pleasure, as all A-holes do, out of degrading and verbally attacking people. As for your sexist name calling, it is exactly what I expected from a man like you.

So far you've added nothing of value here, which is exactly what I expected after reading your first post on this side of the board. Being nasty and insulting is easy, anyone can do that. Making an effort to debate with facts, is obviously not your goal. I do provide documentation here, and links, and book recommendations, to support my findings. I don't post here out of some sick pleasure in insulting people who are of opposing opinions, hence, I usually end up having to ignore the obvious A-holes.

eb_in_nc
05-15-2008, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but we all know what you truly are. </div></div>

Under ninety posts, and you speak for everyone? I'd call that a superior delusion of granduer, speaking of superiority, that is. <span style="color: #FF6600">Oh my, I better start typing fast and furiously to catch up with the likes of you!, NOT!!!!
</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but I can sense there needs to be more of balance here </div></div>

If you think you have added balance here with all your insulting posts, you're even more hopeless than I immediately knew. W<span style="color: #FF6600">hat you know is only your self-centered limited knowledge based on your ideologies which IMHO is as close to being communistic as one can be.</span>

I didn't target you, on here, you did that. Of your posts on this side of the board, most were either insults directly to me, or about me. You're efforts are pointless, as I am not impressed with you, nor will your nasty posts affect my own. The FACT that you are an A-hole, renders you easily overlooked. I suggest, since you obviously believe that only opinions and documentation which provide you with comfort are allowable, that you scroll by my posts, as I intend to do with yours. <span style="color: #FF6600">Nah, I'll still continue to read yours as it amazes me how stupid some people can be and to some extent it's a learning experience. Understanding your ignorance makes me a better person.</span>

I often ignore posters who post only for the purpose of insulting others. In the future, I will ignore all of your posts, since you seem to get such a pleasure, as all A-holes do, out of degrading and verbally attacking people. As for your sexist name calling, it is exactly what I expected from a man like you. <span style="color: #FF6600">Remember, you started the name calling, so learn to take the heat when you dish it out.</span>

So far you've added nothing of value here, <span style="color: #FF6600">(in your humble opinion which we already know means squat) </span>which is exactly what I expected <span style="color: #FF6600">(your expectations are all too predicable)</span> after reading your first post on this side of the board. Being nasty and insulting is easy, anyone can do that. Making an effort to debate with facts, is obviously not your goal<span style="color: #FF6600">(and you call what you do debating?)</span>. I do provide documentation here, and links, and book recommendations, to support my findings. I don't post here out of some sick pleasure in insulting people who are of opposing opinions, hence, I usually end up having to ignore the obvious A-holes. <span style="color: #FF6600">Try ignoring yourself since you're the queen A-hole.</span>

</div></div>