S0Noma
05-09-2008, 09:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Lstkiexhc

hondo
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
That was funny.

llotter
05-10-2008, 09:27 AM
That is about the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it and I have passed it along.

wolfdancer
05-11-2008, 02:19 AM
it was funny, but with the many expletives....had it been a parody about gwb...you would have been condemned by the moral minority here....

Deeman3
05-12-2008, 09:53 AM
I think it was entertaining! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am finding it odd that a Vassar Type is now lauding the ability to gain the vote of the un-educated and may, in fact, get close to 100% of the toothless vote in WV (That's a lot of votes!).

It is somewhat appropriate to stand on the back of a pick-up truck and clammor over the enduring love of the very "fly-over" people that seems to be her sworn enemy for the past 25 years while asking for the seating of the deligates from the very states her people agreed to punish for misbehaving.

One question, if they do seat Florida and Michigan, will there ever be a state who does not set their voting early despite the warnings fo the DNC? If they do seat them and I think they could, the Democratic Primaries for 2012 could very well start on January 21, 2009!

hondo
05-12-2008, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it was entertaining! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am finding it odd that a Vassar Type is now lauding the ability to gain the vote of the un-educated and may, in fact, get close to 100% of the toothless vote in WV (That's a lot of votes!).

</div></div>

Keep it up, buddy.
You're walkin on the fighten side of me!

Deeman3
05-12-2008, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it was entertaining! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am finding it odd that a Vassar Type is now lauding the ability to gain the vote of the un-educated and may, in fact, get close to 100% of the toothless vote in WV (That's a lot of votes!).

</div></div>

Keep it up, buddy.
You're walkin on the fighten side of me! </div></div> <span style="color: #CC0000">Hondo,

Now that I've met you and found you have a full set of natural teeth, I understand how frustrating it is to have all your fellow West Virginians all of a sudden become the core constituency of Hillary. Who'd a thunk it? The Bailey's Creme crowd going for Obama and the Nascar Patroits lining up behind her pantsuit? By tomorrow, i do expect to see her number "3' tatoo being shown about in Wheeling!

"Dale's last words to me as he lay dying, was Hillary old girl, when the election is on the line and you need a few votes, just tell 'em to vote once for the "Gripper". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

If you see her giving her speech from the unwed mother's home, give us a heads up.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Smile Hondo, after all, she'll be gone by the time the polls close. You could have to keep her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span> <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span>

hondo
05-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm voting for her. To me it's about 3 things: hope and change.

Gayle in MD
05-12-2008, 06:35 PM
LMAO...too funny! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Hey, friend, you don't have to take that from an Alabama boy. They don't make the W.V. boys park their trucks three blocks from the poles so they can't smell all the dead coons in the back!

Love,
Gayle

eb_in_nc
05-13-2008, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm voting for her. To me it's about 3 things: hope and change. </div></div>

Funny, hope and change with simple math is 2 things, not 3.

Care to elaborate?

eg8r
05-13-2008, 07:18 AM
Why should it bother you if you have all your teeth? You, as a one man show, cannot completely quiet the stereotype of your deserved neighbors. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
05-13-2008, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm voting for her. To me it's about 3 things: hope and change. </div></div>

Care to elaborate? </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Uh! I think he knew that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think his vote for Hillary is a good thing. She is now saying that uneducated folks should be counted, at least twice! :0

Gayle should not make fun of us possum lovin Southerners as we have now become the base of Hillary's campaign. How? I don't know! Maybe it's a James Carvil look alike thing. Give James a banjo and, all of a sudden, you see the connection. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I do now know that Hillary is the only one that can beat McCain this fall. The way they have handled the race card thing has been a stroke of Clintonian genius, I have to admit it. She will win WV and Kentucky by hugh margins with out actually using the "N" word out loud. No other politician could pull this off. I tip my grease stained hat to her. There will be throngs of women worldwide squeezing themselves into large bottomed, long tailed pant suits and herds of corn fed farm boys driving flatbed trucks to the polls throughout the day, all with one thing in mind, learning to use a voting booth better than the old folks in Florida in 2004.

Everyone of them will be pulling the lever with an image of Rev. Wright showering in the Lincoln bedroom singing old spirituals and wiping his feet on the flag towels. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</span>

DickLeonard
05-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Eb in NC your a new poster but humor is half of the fun of posting. There are only a few posters that are always dead serious.####

eb_in_nc
05-13-2008, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eb in NC your a new poster but humor is half of the fun of posting. There are only a few posters that are always dead serious.#### </div></div>

Dick, I find a little levity goes a long way in these days of everything being politically correct and such. Looking to the lighter side is a nice reflection on the harsh realities that we face each and every day. My post was to be humorous, not serious.

hondo
05-13-2008, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm voting for her. To me it's about 3 things: hope and change. </div></div>

Yeah. I'll elaborate.
You're too dumb to take a joke.
How's that for elaboration?

hondo
05-13-2008, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should it bother you if you have all your teeth? You, as a one man show, cannot completely quiet the stereotype of your deserved neighbors. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Most of my friends have teeth. False teeth.

Deeman3
05-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Hondo,

Well, she did it! A crushing victory last night! Let's see, the people with no education, older women who cling to their guns and religeon, gullible whites making less than Taco Bell workers...

It is great when the democratic base is so together in a non racial contest. I think the toothless vote was split. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eb_in_nc
05-14-2008, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm voting for her. To me it's about 3 things: hope and change. </div></div>

Yeah. I'll elaborate.
You're too dumb to take a joke.
How's that for elaboration? </div></div>

It's always nice to know you don't like someone from the very get-go, then there is no confusion to deal with. Since you're voting for Hillary, it already tells me that you're a loser (as is she) and that your brain works at best in 2 dimensional space.

Deeman3
05-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Hillary in 2012!

wolfdancer
05-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Wonder which one Larry voted for?

Deeman3
05-14-2008, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wonder which one Larry voted for? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FFFF66">For sure, the DeeMan/Wolfdancer Ticket....

The Deemanocratic Party, where gunfire can settle any debate! </span>

Gayle in MD
05-14-2008, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny, hope and change with simple math is 2 things, not 3.

Care to elaborate?
</div></div>Tap Tap Tap... Go get him Hondo! Just what we need, huh? Another Republican in denial. It was an insult, but that is obviously he entire purpose in posting, another A$$hole from the right, who watns to blame the mess this country is in on Demiocrats, BWA HA HA HA, too funny!

Well, lets all just ignore the six years of Republicans spending like drunken sailors, and tax cuts during war time, Republican indictment after indictment, and borrowing us into nine trillion dollars of foreign debt, and little incidental issues like eight or nine billion dollars lost somewhere in Iraq, huge trade deficits, a rising jobless rate, corrupt savings loan predatory lending, $3.790 a gallon for gas, and blame it all on Nancy Pelosi's earmerk!

Republicans are a joke!

Gayle in Md.

hondo
05-14-2008, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Since you're voting for Hillary, it already tells me that you're a loser (as is she) and that your brain works at best in 2 dimensional space.</div></div>

So, who does a winner vote for?
BTW, I ended up voting Obama.

Deeman3
05-14-2008, 04:15 PM
[quote=hondo]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

So, who does a winner vote for?
BTW, I ended up voting Obama. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">

Hondo,

I think you wasted your vote but, as we know, you have your teeth, your advanced degree and has skillfully avoided menopause so you couldn't vote for Hillary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I think we are stuck bad this year. The Republican is, as many of us know, way too liberal for the job but the Democrats have offered up two weak candidates and even then, managed to pick the much weaker of the two. That "none of the above" vote looks pretty good right now.

McCain by all the accounts we hear here will bomb Iran, then the Senate the next day.

Hillary has already signed up for the war twice and is now promising total wipeouts of Iran.

Only Obama has promised to play nice with everyone and we all know the politicians will "Jimmy Carter" him in about 15 minutes.

Both the Democrats will claim the mess is just too big for a women or a minority to fix after Bush and play for another 4 years on that. Endgame of getting re-elected before they even take office.

So with three pitiful excuses for human beings going for an office none of them can handle, what do you do? I say, stay home and at least you can claim that you had nothing further to do with the destruction of the country. We'll all pay more taxes anyway and be talking about how bad the schools are, how people are starving in the streets and how gas is not affordable for our SUV's. At least we can forgive all those unwitting dupes who were tricked into signing mortgages without reading them and the know that, for the future, no one will ever have to be held accountable for the risks they take in the market, at work or at politics.

As goes West Virginia, then goes the world... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

pooltchr
05-14-2008, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, lets all just ignore the six years of Republicans spending like drunken sailors,.... $3.790 a gallon for gas, and blame it all on Nancy Pelosi's earmerk!

Republicans are a joke!

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

Just an observation here, but I seem to recall gas prices were fairly stable during the first 6 years of the Bush administration. The jump seems to have come since Ms Nancy and her Dem pals actually got the majority. I suppose that it could be coincidence...but then again...

Steve

hondo
05-15-2008, 06:19 AM
Yeah, Bush has worked hard the past 8 years to get this economy in the state it's in today.
You should be very proud.

Gayle in MD
05-15-2008, 06:35 AM
LMAO, yeah, everything that is wrong with this country is all Nancy Pelosi's fault. An administration full of oil men and woman, and secret oil deals, that framed our energy policy, surely don't factor in at all.

An administration that lied us into a war, now well over four thousand dead Americans, nine trillion in debts, illegals flooding over our borders, credit card companies, and lending institutions bilking Americans daily, it's all the fault of the Speaker Of The House!

Exxon getting subsidies, from tax payer's money, making 400 billion in profit in one year, and spending only 5.3% of their revenues on exploration, with no efforts to increase refinement, couldn't possibly have anything to do with it.

Funny, I don't recall anyone ever blaming previous Speakers Of The House, for any of our energy woes, until a female Democrat held the position, nor any complaints about Hastard's covering up for the resident Republican Sex offender, who had gone after the Senate Pages for decades, and spent their time toe tapping in airports.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
05-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Gayle, Bush fought hard during his first 7 years to keep fuel prices down...but then Nancy came along, and everybody knows she's "in bed" with the Arabs....and using her awesome powers as speaker, she drove gas prices up...same thing she did with canned tuna fish...(she's also "in bed" with the Samoans)
In fact the only one she ain't in bed with is GWB....she had to draw the line somewhere

Gayle in MD
05-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I don't think she's his type.... ever noticed how natural he looks when he's holding hands with those Arabs? Looks mighty natural, he he he, he is a Republican, after all. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif